Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100)

How Much Protein PWO For A 225lb Guy?

How much protein should I be consuming post workout if I weigh 225lbs?

Would 46g be enough?

HK

Getting Bigger Every Day GetBuff_DieTryn's Avatar
    GetBuff_DieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetBuff_DieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    postworkout 46 looks good, how much are u getting a day?

Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100)
    I try for 2g per lb so it'd be 450g. If 46g is alright for the protein content of the shake, what about carbs? How many grams of carbs should I have in it (I'm talking about oats as dex is out of the question due to me being diabetic)

HK

high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if bulking carbs should be 2 times the amount of protein so 46g protein means 92g carb and don't forget to throw in around 10g of fat or a lil more
    Transforming in 2012!

Hunting for moar fibras martydaman's Avatar
    martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    450g of protein per day? thats too much IMO, i wuldnt think your body would be absorbing all of that.

How many meals are you taking in per day?
    "A good thread is like a miniskirt. Short enough to keep you interested, and long enough to cover the entire subject"

Call Me The Space Cowboy sholiz's Avatar
    sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by martydaman
    450g of protein per day? thats too much IMO, i wuldnt think your body would be absorbing all of that.

450g is perfect ... tell Coleman that 450g+ of protein isn't being "used".

I'd go for 3 scoops PWO honestly. Around 100g of dextrose aswell.
    Admin @ Iron Mass [dot] com

beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most use .25g protien and .5g carbs per lb of bw for a good start point. For you thats 56g protien and 112g carbs in your post-wo shake.

Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by martydaman

Yea u dont need 450 until u really get up there to that level. I get around 1-1.5 a day.

Post workout I try for 40-50 grams. Thatz good enough.