Closed Thread
    Gorilla_Latz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gorilla_Latz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gorilla_Latz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gorilla_Latz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gorilla_Latz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gorilla_Latz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Arrow can anyone incline bench press 100kg for 10 reps yet?

lol in tribute to my "can anyone leg press 1000lbs for 8 reps yet?" thread, im letting the cat outaa the bag and challenging anyone here to post a vid of them incline benching 100kg for 10 reps...i can, can you? btw im only 96kg so i'd say ive got a pretty good power-to-weight ratio :P ...ooer i can feel the flames already haha

WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Gorilla_Latz
    lol in tribute to my "can anyone leg press 1000lbs for 8 reps yet?" thread, im letting the cat outaa the bag and challenging anyone here to post a vid of them incline benching 100kg for 10 reps...i can, can you? btw im only 96kg so i'd say ive got a pretty good power-to-weight ratio :P ...ooer i can feel the flames already haha
    post a video pls

This is Absolution! AmateurWrestler's Avatar
    AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wouldn't you need to post a video of you doing it first, before you can challenge other people to do it?
    "Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and freedom."

- Viktor Frankl, Austrian Psychiatrist and survivor of a Nazi concentration camp

"Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."

- Benjamin Disraeli

Gorilla_Latz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gorilla_Latz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gorilla_Latz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gorilla_Latz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gorilla_Latz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gorilla_Latz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by WillB485
    post a video pls
    will do mate, next chest day ill post the pretty video so u can stare in awe

Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As proud as you are of yourself, that's not impressive.

Originally Posted by Rokk
    As proud as you are of yourself, that's not impressive.
    maybe not record-breaking i admit that, but i'd say it's better lift then 95% of lifters...so ill take that

Milk does a body good. Sir_Malak's Avatar
    Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thats light weight first of all in the grand scheme of things, second your making the first point ever more obvious by your lack of humility.
    2014 Misc Raw Bench Press Contest winner in the 276lb+ 555lb lift @ ~280lbs
    2014 Obtained goal of 600+ raw bench press. Shoulder also hates me.
    2015 Lost 110 lbs and currently enjoy being healthy. Retired heavy bench press.
    2016 Stay healthy? Help others?
    2017 Staying Healthy
    2018 Might Return To The Game

Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gorilla, when you can overhead squat bw for 10 reps, then come and brag, ok.

norco_one25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) norco_one25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) norco_one25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    maybe not record-breaking i admit that, but i'd say it's better lift then 95% of lifters...so ill take that
    get over yourself buddy.
    Goal : gain 8 kilos before the end of this year.

Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brink007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    uh dude, my cousin weighs 90kg and he can incline bench 365 for 1 rep. get over yourself
    max bench 325X1 315 Video ( http://www.youtube.com/user/jbrink2007?feature=chclk#p/u/0/kKFFPplNQ4c )
    max squat 380X1
    max deadlift 465X1
    DL 420 vid from a long time ago ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZkRDZPBm4w )

cmlipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

What is this kg you speak of?

LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10)

liar.

Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hmm. Three things might happens here. Since that most people that can lift that weight correctly has learned a few thing about work ethic and humility.

1- He won't ever post a video
    2- He will post a vid of him locking/unlocking his elbows 10 times with an ub3r 1337 ROM of an inch maybe two.
    3-He will post a vid showing a new lifting technique named the catapult-sternum where he can tests the durability of his cartillage/ribcage.

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you're a tard, dude. you post crap just to get reactions. Then you read them and giggle like a fukin school girl behind your monitor and start typing the next dumbass response.

*adds to ignore lists* pffttt
    ...imnoting

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OOoompa
    <->

Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Henry_s return has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tell me again, why did I come back?

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Henry's return
    Tell me again, why did I come back?
    To show us the evils of bodybuilding and how Pavel is god?
    <->

Originally Posted by $AJ
    To show us the evils of bodybuilding and how Pavel is god?
    Nah, he ain't God, but he doesn't try to mislead people.

Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Isnt pavel a type of crayon? just curious
    2017 Staying Healthy

phat custom title yo desire4dumbells's Avatar
    desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desire4dumbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You guys all talk all noble that 'you should ignore people like this', but you dont

grow up all of you and stop responding to this crap. Responding to this thread is almost as bad as the thread poster. A thread like this should have 0 replies.

Originally Posted by Sir_Malak
    Isnt pavel a type of crayon? just curious
    i dunno
    <->

Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Lee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to bench 220lbs for around 8 reps quite comfortably, my max at the time was 253lbs. I haven't benched in ages though due to certain priorities.
    Weight-198lbs
    Overhead Squat-158lbs
    Clean & Jerk-202lbs
    Snatch - 153lbs
    Deadlift - 400lbs

chavie608 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have no ego at all when it comes to weight
    most i can incline totaly clean for 12 reps is 185

Originally Posted by $AJ
    i dunno

Oops i know what i was thinking now..pascal..hehe nevermind lol
    2017 Staying Healthy

johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How much can you _________? = TEEN FORUM!

raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fyi dickbrain: 220 lbs is ****. i can do that with 315 and that's really not that impressive. go away... boo
    Pumping Iron in Valhalla