iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamgine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whey Protein & Creatine - pre or post workout?

I am just started weightlifting for basketball purposes a few days ago and found this wonderful site. I am thinking of taking creatine, whey protein and multivitamins only for this purpose. I bought On100% Whey Protein which contains L-glutamine, Higher Power micronized creatine and AST Multipro 32x multivitamins.

I read in an article that I should take whey protein pre workout and creatine post workout. But I read another article saying the exact opposite. Also, I read that L-Glutamine should be taken post-workout. Can anyone enlighten me on this? Also, how long pre or post workout do I take these supplements?

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamgine
    I am just started weightlifting for basketball purposes a few days ago and found this wonderful site. I am thinking of taking creatine, whey protein and multivitamins only for this purpose. I bought On100% Whey Protein which contains L-glutamine, Higher Power micronized creatine and AST Multipro 32x multivitamins.

I read in an article that I should take whey protein pre workout and creatine post workout. But I read another article saying the exact opposite. Also, I read that L-Glutamine should be taken post-workout. Can anyone enlighten me on this? Also, how long pre or post workout do I take these supplements?
    creatine & whey pre AND post workout. 30 mins prior & immediately after. Don't waste your money on glutamine.
    Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

"I'm not cheating, I'm winning!" - my 5-yr old son

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw

Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No need to take creatine pre workout, post workout is best.
    Rep system sucks, we all agree, the only ones who really use it are idiots who think it makes a difference

jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    both pre and post... lose the glutamine
    ***Transformation Thread*** http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=148554381&posted=1#post148554381

***Finished Review*** Hyperdrol X2/ MassFX
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5319863

"Light days? Isn't that a tampon or something."