Brufiacci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brufiacci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brufiacci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brufiacci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brufiacci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brufiacci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brufiacci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brufiacci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brufiacci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brufiacci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brufiacci will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Mr Olympia competitors. Where do they train before the show?

I know they keep their bodies very secret. Where do they go and train without people snapping pics or spys going back to give info to other competitors? DO they rent entire gyms out?
    Last edited by Brufiacci; 10-14-2005 at 01:11 PM.
    " Nuff talk of business......Bitches come!!" XXX

NATURAL 4 LIFE! Hardcore Natural's Avatar
    Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000)
    They train at normal gyms just like me and you. Nothing special. And there is nothing really stopping people from snapping pics of them, except for their fist in your face and getting a beat down possibly.
    ================================
    Bodybuild for yourself, nobody else!

Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    they can work out any where man but just cause they work out does not mean they have to strip down...fairly easy to keep what they are bringing to the table underwraps..just some baggy shirt and sweats..and when they go through the posing i am sure they do it in private

Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't really understand the point in keeping their bodies a secret anyway. You show up how you show up. Who cares what the other competitors look like at that level? I mean it might be different if you were an amateur and were gonna decide on doing a show based upon the competitors. But at the Olympia/pro level, you're not gonna drop out because so-and-so looked better in some pics posted on the internet 3 weeks in advance. You're still gonna train/diet the same and get as big and shredded as possible no matter what the competition looks like.

That's my 2 cents anyway.

Torrette Typing Syndrom FreshMintBlue's Avatar
    FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Big Will C
    I don't really understand the point in keeping their bodies a secret anyway. You show up how you show up. Who cares what the other competitors look like at that level? I mean it might be different if you were an amateur and were gonna decide on doing a show based upon the competitors. But at the Olympia/pro level, you're not gonna drop out because so-and-so looked better in some pics posted on the internet 3 weeks in advance. You're still gonna train/diet the same and get as big and shredded as possible no matter what the competition looks like.

That's my 2 cents anyway.
    I say it's a mind game
    FreshMint's Book of generaly cool People:

Sword_; (OZ), LoveThyPain, The Conqueror, Haider254, IceDragon, dodigago, ®eckless, BB is 4 life :), _Sniper_, danishabs, NorwegianBadass, Chipman

Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in the pump up room.
    ears and titties

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV6z0xh2gl8

Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Majors
    they can work out any where man but just cause they work out does not mean they have to strip down...fairly easy to keep what they are bringing to the table underwraps..just some baggy shirt and sweats..and when they go through the posing i am sure they do it in private
    lol, seriously, I was thinking the same thing. I had a disgusting image of ronnie coming into the gym in a pink thong to work out.