randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

need help with lower stomach/love handles

I've dieted and lost weight but it seems like no matter how much I diet my lower stomach and sides don't get smaller. dose anyone else have this problem?? any advise that could help?? I'll post pics up later tonight or tomorrow to show what I mean

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by randomhero565 View Post
    I've dieted and lost weight but it seems like no matter how much I diet my lower stomach and sides don't get smaller. dose anyone else have this problem?? any advise that could help?? I'll post pics up later tonight or tomorrow to show what I mean
    unfortunately, those will be the last to leave, my friend. =(

ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000)
    spot reduction is a myth...................fat cells only get smaller or larger. you have the same amount your entire life. typically your face is first to lose, then upper body. legs then the most important part...belly and handles. it sucks......ive been trying to find the right fat burner to help with it but i wont just buy anything anymore...and no 1 wants to help on here when its needed. hence my post and no replies......

stonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ThirstyPretzels View Post
    spot reduction is a myth...................fat cells only get smaller or larger. you have the same amount your entire life. typically your face is first to lose, then upper body. legs then the most important part...belly and handles. it sucks......ive been trying to find the right fat burner to help with it but i wont just buy anything anymore...and no 1 wants to help on here when its needed. hence my post and no replies......
    This is similar to my experience, I managed to lose almost 30lb of fat and it went in exactly that order but I was still left with flabby love handles and a bit of a belly. However, that all people could see from the outside was my leaner face, chest, ass etc. the confidence boost was there to inspire me to keep motivated and keep at it. You simply have to keep doing what you're doing and, logic dictates, as long as you remain in a calorie deficit there's no reason why you can't keep losing fat, and as it's got to come off somewhere, it will sooner or later your problem areas.

Pretzels: Lyle MacDonald's Stubborn Fat Loss handbook might be what you're looking for. It'd be unethical for me to give away his protocol, but he basically details ways of mixing SS and HIIT cardio, pinning down your diet and taking advantage of supplements, including yohimbe to get rid of the last bit of body fat to take you sub 12/10& body fat. Also, I've never used one myself, so can't comment on how they work, but you could also look into a topical fat loss cream. Another forum I read is big on the effectiveness of one of those mixed with certain beta 2 agonist.

lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by randomhero565 View Post
    losing weight doesnt mean you have lost body fat...weight loss doesnt imply fat loss..

so in order to get rid of those love handles/ lower belly fat, u need to reduce your BF%..

thats the only thing anyone can suggest you to help you with your problem....

no fatburner will miraculously come to your rescue and help u get rid of it...

lift heavy and intense, keep your protein intake more than 1gm/lb BW and control your diet...

thats all you need..

randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lauhpurush View Post
    losing weight doesnt mean you have lost body fat...weight loss doesnt imply fat loss..

so in order to get rid of those love handles/ lower belly fat, u need to reduce your BF%..

thats the only thing anyone can suggest you to help you with your problem....

no fatburner will miraculously come to your rescue and help u get rid of it...

lift heavy and intense, keep your protein intake more than 1gm/lb BW and control your diet...

thats all you need..

your first statement I agree and disagree with you, I've seen people lose weight but not fat and people lose weight and for the most part looked like fat loss. I personaly stuffered from a eating disorder and had very low BF because of it.

i no to lose the love handles and stomach I need to lose BF, I'm not a retard...

and I also no fat burners aren't going to magicly take the fat off. I wasn't asking for supp advise I was asking for cardio advise and stuff like that