ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

The Tyler Durden Workout Program!!!

Have a look for yourself. What'd you guys think of it? lol at the peck deck machine. That **** is wack. That chest workout is **** altogether. Machines are only acceptable for warming up or nursing an injury. Or if you're 80.

ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruggedhawaiian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    sorry, forgot the link, here it is:

http://www.askmen.com/sports/bodybui...tness_tip.html

Donkey Hunter is just really nice. (+1000) Donkey Hunter is just really nice. (+1000) Donkey Hunter is just really nice. (+1000) Donkey Hunter is just really nice. (+1000) Donkey Hunter is just really nice. (+1000) Donkey Hunter is just really nice. (+1000) Donkey Hunter is just really nice. (+1000) Donkey Hunter is just really nice. (+1000) Donkey Hunter is just really nice. (+1000) Donkey Hunter is just really nice. (+1000) Donkey Hunter is just really nice. (+1000)
    When will people realize that they can never look exactly like a celebrity? You could do the exact same workout as Brad Pitt, but you would not end up looking like him (maybe close). Just follow a good plan and diet and you will look better than him.

Plus, I did'nt see any proof that that was his routine and if it was it was pretty damn ****ty.

sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Donkey Hunter
    When will people realize that they can never look exactly like a celebrity? You could do the exact same workout as Brad Pitt, but you would not end up looking like him (maybe close). Just follow a good plan and diet and you will look better than him.

Plus, I did'nt see any proof that that was his routine and if it was it was pretty damn ****ty.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You are right it looks like a beginners routine with all that machine crap. Brad pitt must be a friggin pussy!
    Second place is the first loser.

geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And where is the leg work...

Alexi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He had no Legs in the movie, so he didn't work them. If you lookat pix with him in shorts, his legs are small. He didn't want big legs. But the chicks love him lol. That's the body that gets the most girls, lean and model type look. So **** I wish I had that type of body, super lean and cut.

sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Alexi
    He had no Legs in the movie, so he didn't work them. If you lookat pix with him in shorts, his legs are small. He didn't want big legs. But the chicks love him lol. That's the body that gets the most girls, lean and model type look. So **** I wish I had that type of body, super lean and cut.
    Not that I care too much about what program he did for the movie (cause quite frankly i think he looks like a bitch ) but I think it would of focused much more on cardio than weight training to get his body fat into the low figures...
    Second place is the first loser.

Alexi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very true. Cardio and really clean dieting. I could see him doing this type training and work. He just did high sets/reps for his body but kept it up consistantely.

the machines, thats so lame...seriously, i could run into my 57 year old uncle doing those exercises, terrible. Absolutely terrible!!!

Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vinny_Au has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the workouts folling that are quite lame also, i highly doubt these are the routines of celeb i could write them a better program.

Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adamb83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My first reaction was "What was his personal trainer thinking?!", then I realized.... I wanna look like Brad Pitt : )

But I don't think that workout is the answer to my prayers lol.
    "9 Out of 10 Americans Do not get eat enough whole grain"....

...Making up for the other 9 since 2004

"May the weights fall softly upon your shoulders, and your goals rest easy upon your back"

Disclaimer:

The truth may shock you.