Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    unsosymyptodo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have just found out that my wife has been cheating on me for at least 16 months She suspects that i know something, but I have not confronted her yet The reasons i am hesitant to confront her vary from financial to depending how angry and depressed i am, plotting my revenge The question I have and why i am turning to you is that I am not really in any condition to be making life decisions right now I would like some level headed advice as to what to do
    My wife has a second cell phone in which it is plainly obvious that the person she is texting, she is Being Intimate with She comes home after work, I work 2nd shift at a local prison,, she meets him at our house I know this because i put in hidden cameras I have been saving this footage for over a year
    I know that most of these posts are about should i forgive my wife for cheating I say do so at your own peril I say forgiving your wife is the risky decision I say this because I have forgiven my wife the last time she cheated on me and that decision has landed me here, again Last time my daughter was 12 years old when it happened and now she almost 17 Her well being was part of my decision to forgive my wife the first time, however I beleive that she is old enough now to handle Mom and Dad divorcing At least understand it better I have uploaded the vedios to a couple sites please check them out and tell me if i should leave them for her to find maybe spread them FURTHER
    here are the sites <a href=”bit ly/wEbBwH”>imlive com</a>, <a href=”bit ly/AsB8AZ”>imlive com</a>, <a href=”bit ly/wOeECl”>imlive com mobile</a>, <a href=”bit ly/z33mH1”>sexier com</a>, <a href=”bit ly/yM10Zo”>sexier com mobile</a>
    I Was also thinking of selling it to this place <a href=”bit ly/A4wYqr”>adult toy and vedio store</a> , my sister works there, and says the owner would love to hve them!!! <a href=”bit ly/A4wYqr”>adult toy and vedio store</a>
    PLEASE Please someone respond to my post I am in dire need of advice I am not thinking straight [IMG]how-do-i-lose-weight net/cookies/35/a/reading gif[/IMG] [IMG]how-do-i-lose-weight net/cookies/36/a/reading gif[/IMG]

Germany|Freising,Krefeld,Hofgeismar,Altenstadt,Mel sungen,Cranzahl,Wedel,Eisenach,Marburg,Wesel,Munst er,Nidda,Soltau,Cuxhaven,Urbach,Mainz,Passau,Oberb ergkirchen,Neuwied,Schaumburg,Fuerth,Griesheim,Bex bach,Ingolstadt,Rostock,Haan,Kamen,Remscheid,Geile nkirchen,Koenigs Wusterhausen,Chemnitz,Landsberg Am Lech,Hannover,Sulzfeld,Nienburg,Meersburg,Bretten, Guetersloh,Gladenbach,Erlangen,Meppen,Ottobrunn,Sc hwerin,Ludwigshafen Am Rhein,Borgholzhausen,Bremerhaven,Flensburg,Kaltenk irchen,Neumarkt,Friolzheim,Lebach,Idstein,Malsch,N ordhausen,Bayreuth,Bergen,Freiburg Im Breisgau,Wiesloch,Paderborn,Kusterdingen,Augsburg, Berlin,Bielefeld,Bonn,Bochum,Moers,Merzig,Bad Wildbad,Vilseck,Hilden,Bremen,Gottelfingen,Singen, Leverkusen,Heidelberg,Utting,Rodental,Rosenheim,Pf orzheim,Zwickau,Neustrelitz,Solingen,Cottbus,Bad Neustadt,Lug,Viersen,Altena,Kusel,Wittelshofen,Gel dern,Crailsheim,Havixbeck,Albstadt,Grunstadt,Bensh eim,Winterlingen,Schledehausen,Leipzig,Siegen,Rude sheim,Ludinghausen,Quedlinburg,Eutin,Lengerich,Aha us,Morzheim,Billerbeck,Garbsen,Bad Urach,Hanau,Munich,Bad Homburg,Eichstatt,Dorfen,Schwabisch Gmund,Starnberg,Porta Westfalica,Cologne,Memmingen,Aachen,Troisdorf,Hof, Koblenz,Forst,Weimar,Allersberg,Fussen,Dusseldorf, Gelsenkirchen,Luedenscheid,Worms,WASSERBURG,Burgbe rnheim,Ansbach,Hofheim,Mannheim,Kitzingen,Weinstad t,Friedberg,Stuttgart,Erfurt,Linz Am Rhein,Sankt Augustin,Landshut,Bad Zwischenahn,Schongau,Brandenburg,Hameln,Saarbrucke n,Schwabach,Dormagen,Schweinfurt,Montabaur,Pleinfe ld,Bitburg,Stralsund,Herzberg,Zittau,Leer,Wetzlar, Dresden,Wassenberg,Offenbach,Kubelstein Stadt Schesslitz,Lemgo,Leonberg,Echzell,Altdorf,Lindau,P otsdam,Bad Orb,Homburg,Uberlingen,Kornwestheim,Rathenow,Olber nhau,Budingen,Parsberg,Kleve,Pirmasens,Regensburg, Muellheim,Braunfels,Gelnhausen,Pinneberg,Kiel,Wese nberg,Witten,Marl,Elmshorn,Bad Koenigshofen,Gedern,Meschede,Oberhausen,Wagenhoff, Koeln,Trier,Lauf,Limburg,Schwieberdingen,Neustadt, Zangberg,Rottenburg,Burghausen,Wiesbaden,Diekirch North,Jena,Wilhelmshaven,Bingen Am Rhein,Neu Ulm,Landau,Gera,Bispingen,Lutherstadt Wittenberg,Neubrandenburg,Waiblingen,Darmstadt,Cel le,Waldkirchen,Brake,Herne,Vaterstetten,Sindelfing en,Kaiserslautern,Hockenheim,Riesa,Gengenbach,Fran kfurt,Ludwigsburg,Landau,Aalen,Hamm,Friedrichshafe n,Borken,Wolfenbuttel,Magdeburg,Frankfurt,Hungen,E sslingen,Attenkirchen,Traunstein,Faulbach,Lamperth eim,Ulm,Neuburg,Schifferstadt,Eberbach,Herford,Pfa ffenweiler,WURZBURG,Fulda,Seevetal,Bargteheide,Ste inach,Neustadt An Der Waldnaab,Wolfach,Rheinsberg,Hagen,Oldenburg,Tirsch enreuth,ortenberg,Lueneburg,Wittmund,Zweibrucken,E mden,Helmstedt,Kaufbeuren,Wuppertal,Heilbronn,Stad e,Ofterdingen,Oberstdorf,wackersdorf,Gaienhofen,Ke mpen,Oberursel,Gunzenhausen,Helmbrechts,Sasbach,Ne uss,Willich,Reutlingen,Gotha,Untersteinach,Hachenb urg,Greifswald,Osnabruck,Essen,Dortmund,Bad Sachsa,Walldorf,Bad Vilbel,Kassel,Leiferde,Emmerich,Rastatt,Konstanz,r udolstadt,Egelsbach,Ellwangen,Lubeck,Minden,Rating en,Hennef,Hamburg,Lippstadt,Furth Im Wald,Lichtenfels,Balingen,Karlsruhe,Haiterbach,Dui sburg,Wiernsheim,Dachau,Apolda,weiden,AOL,Tubingen ,Ahrensburg,Steinach,Wertheim,Gluckstadt,Bamberg,B raunschweig,Lenggries,Marbach Am Neckar,Frankenthal,Feuchtwangen,Aschaffenburg,Main burg,Trossingen,Coburg
    New Zealand|Albany,Whakatane,Papatoetoe,Auckland,Whang arei,Manukau City,Palmerston North,Taupo,Waitakere,Tauranga,Queenstown,Gisborne ,Howick,Napier,Dunedin,Masterton,Timaru,Takapuna,H amilton,Alexandra,Ashhurst,Blenheim,New Plymouth,Wanganui,Gore,Wellington,Manurewa,Porirua ,Lower Hutt,Tokoroa,Wairoa,Rotorua,Nelson,Ashburton,Kaiko he,Russell,Greymouth,Te Puke,Waitara,Christchurch,Upper Hutt,Hastings,Winton,Invercargill,North Shore
    Cuba|Havana,Las Tunas,Holguin
    Burkina Faso|Yako,Ouahigouya,Bousse
    Romania|Tirgu Mures,Galati,Birlad,Arad,Tulcea,Iasi,Pitesti,Simer ia,Craiova,Turda,Ploiesti,satu mare,Borsa,Timisoara,Brasov,Buzau,Constanta,Salont a,Sinnicolaul Mare,Sibiu,Steiu,Oradea,Baia Mare,Bacau,Bucharest,Odorheiu,Oravita