JQR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Squats + Hamstrings

Today was my very first day doing SS.

My hamstring on my right leg is a little tight, it doesnt hurt and its subtle but im thinking either i have bad technique or its because i didnt stretch my hamstrings.

As for technique i will take a video clip of my next session to check form.

So is this normal? and if it is my left leg feels fine.

As for stretching i rode to the gym on my bike so i didnt think i would need to stretch.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stretch your hamstrings. Everyday, even when you don't workout. Most people have issues with hamstring inflexibility. You should stretch your hip adductors on the days you squat, too.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JQR View Post
    Today was my very first day doing SS.

My hamstring on my right leg is a little tight, it doesnt hurt and its subtle but im thinking either i have bad technique or its because i didnt stretch my hamstrings.

As for technique i will take a video clip of my next session to check form.

So is this normal? and if it is my left leg feels fine.

As for stretching i rode to the gym on my bike so i didnt think i would need to stretch.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.
    You may have tweaked it a bit.

Stretching like the above user suggested may alleviate the issue.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000)
    save the static stretching for post workout and of days.

Dynamic stretches/warm ups are best before strength training.
    sim simma, who got dem keys to ma bimmah?
    Oh there they are, carry on, nothing to see here.