View Poll Results: How many grams of protein per pound do you use?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-1.5

12 80.00%
  • 1.5-2

3 20.00%
  • over 2

0 0%
    Somewhat concerned One More Time's Avatar
    One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Protein per lb of bodyweight.

Tried a search but didn't really find what I was looking for..... I currently take in about 1.25g of protein per lb of bodyweight. I am just curious as to what range most of the people on the boards use. I have read everything from 1g to over 2g in articles.... So what do you do?

Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=593579

" 1.5 grams per lb of bodyweight is a MINIMAL amount for good gains for hard training lifters."