mid where? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fixing entire right side of body muscle imbalance

I stopped lifting for a couple months back in the spring and when i started up again i noticed my right pec was smaller than the left. So i did what i could to fix that imblalance but had no luck after working out for almost 3 months again. My left side has always been a little stronger and my bicep a little longer than the right but i never knew why until now.

I now have realized that my right side is twisted forward and my shoulder is rotated forward as well my biceps, triceps, traps, shoulders, lats, and obliques are all smaller than my left sided parts. My forearm is twisted outward as well and my veins all buldge when i straighten my arm out completely.
    I only notice this when i make myself stand with my back completely straight, which i have just taught myself to do for the first time in as long as i can ever remember.i even went to the chiro because i thought i might have scoliosis or something but i have no side to side curve so the xrays didnt really show anything

So what i am asking is any help in how i can improve my posture, does sleeping on a board really help? I need some stretches or something other than just working out with perfect form because it is very difficult for me to even hold my body in good form for long

The Gym = My Sanctuary ArnoldDynasty's Avatar
    ArnoldDynasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArnoldDynasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArnoldDynasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArnoldDynasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArnoldDynasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    learn to lift you won't build one side more your obviously going farther down on one side the nother.
    Am I the only one that accidentely passes gas in the gym when I'm pushing really hard and like 3 people hear it?

Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mid where?
    I stopped lifting for a couple months back in the spring and when i started up again i noticed my right pec was smaller than the left. So i did what i could to fix that imblalance but had no luck after working out for almost 3 months again. My left side has always been a little stronger and my bicep a little longer than the right but i never knew why until now.

I now have realized that my right side is twisted forward and my shoulder is rotated forward as well my biceps, triceps, traps, shoulders, lats, and obliques are all smaller than my left sided parts. My forearm is twisted outward as well and my veins all buldge when i straighten my arm out completely.
    I only notice this when i make myself stand with my back completely straight, which i have just taught myself to do for the first time in as long as i can ever remember.i even went to the chiro because i thought i might have scoliosis or something but i have no side to side curve so the xrays didnt really show anything

So what i am asking is any help in how i can improve my posture, does sleeping on a board really help? I need some stretches or something other than just working out with perfect form because it is very difficult for me to even hold my body in good form for long
    I would recommend going to see a reputable manual therapist who specializes on the spine. If you plan to rehab your posture by yourself go to your local library and pick up a book on the Mckenzie approach.