rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

anyone know sesame chicken CALORIES (a basic serving of chinese)

hey guys, i went and ate chinese today, i got sesame chicken, it was actually quite small for a chinese dish (usually they are huge) anyway i had the sesame chicken and probably 1 cup of steamed white rice...

could anyone estimate the calories of this meal? or link me somewhere, its hard to count calories when you go somewhere like this...
    heaviest point of my life 2004 371lbs
    January 1st 09 -332lbs
    current weight- 247lbs
    goal- six pack

Eat to live, dont live to eat.

A man who thinks he can, and a man who thinks he cant are both right... which one are you?

There are two types of people in this world- talkers and doers

liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    look it up online, there are plenty of fastfood nutrient databases. It shouldn't take much to tell you that it is horrible though. Between the extremely fried chicken and the sweet sauce they use it is probably one of the worst things at a chinese store. Granted most of the crap is not that good for you. If I am splurging I will get beef w/brocolli but that is about it.
    While I breathe, I hope.

If I had my way we'd sleep every night wrapped around each other like hibernating rattlesnakes- William Burroughs

A flask I drink of sober tea, til daylight sends me home, flickering I roam - 3d

rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by liquidvet
    look it up online, there are plenty of fastfood nutrient databases. It shouldn't take much to tell you that it is horrible though. Between the extremely fried chicken and the sweet sauce they use it is probably one of the worst things at a chinese store. Granted most of the crap is not that good for you. If I am splurging I will get beef w/brocolli but that is about it.

um, well i did look it up, i look up everything before i ask and i know there are plenty of calorie counters for FAST FOOD ie: http://www.nutritiondata.com/

but where i come from chinese isnt fast food, so i could find anything on it.

also i know that its not the healthiest meal, but when you weight 325 lbs its better than cheeseburgers and chicken nuggets, i dont eat it but about once a week, ive lost 40 lbs eating it weekly, sometimes when your this big, you just have to make your diet a little more healthy with a little less food, and you start to lose weight, now once i hit a plateau, then i will have to get my metabolism where it needs to be and clean the foods up even more

but right now, not eating fried chicken and french frys everyday is making me lose all the weight i need to be right now!

anyone else have an idea, about how many calories that mean was? id rather an over estimate than under
    January 1st 09 -332lbs
    current weight- 247lbs
    goal- six pack

A man who thinks he can, and a man who thinks he cant are both right... which one are you?

POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rolledthatho
    hey guys, i went and ate chinese today, i got sesame chicken, it was actually quite small for a chinese dish (usually they are huge) anyway i had the sesame chicken and probably 1 cup of steamed white rice...

could anyone estimate the calories of this meal? or link me somewhere, its hard to count calories when you go somewhere like this...
    475 calories 50g carb 21g Protien per 5.5oz. (Panda Express Orange Chicken)
    1090 Calories 73g carb 65g protien Carb whole dish (PF Chang Orange Chicken)
    Last edited by POrtergolf; 10-13-2005 at 01:47 PM.
    https://www.********.com/ChrisHessMensPhysique
    http://www.rxmuscle.com/blogs/the-life-inspiration-and-dedication/8571-when-are-you-ready-for-the-stage.html
    www.twitter.com/portergolf
    www.instagram.com/portergolf

ok, so thats just the chicken?

thanks!
    January 1st 09 -332lbs
    current weight- 247lbs
    goal- six pack

Not what I use to be..... StrongEnough?'s Avatar
    StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    a 5.5oz chicken being in the 600-700 calorie range? No, that's the other crap that they put on it.

Check this place out. Just to give you an idea

http://www.pfchangs.com/

This is a resturant in my area ( a well known one)

Look at the nutrion data of their meals

POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rolledthatho

here is a good tool to use.

calorieking.com
    https://www.********.com/ChrisHessMensPhysique
    http://www.rxmuscle.com/blogs/the-life-inspiration-and-dedication/8571-when-are-you-ready-for-the-stage.html
    www.twitter.com/portergolf
    www.instagram.com/portergolf

so its probably safe to say i took in about 1000 calories on that meal, including the rice, i found "honey chicken" on that menu and used that as my "relative food" im sure its about like sesame chicken

i really appreciate both links guys thanks for the help!
    January 1st 09 -332lbs
    current weight- 247lbs
    goal- six pack

Aznmask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aznmask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aznmask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aznmask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aznmask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aznmask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aznmask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aznmask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aznmask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aznmask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aznmask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i think it is depend on the amount u ate.. since u said " it was actually quite small for a chinese dish" then i think u have order the Sesame CHicken on steam rice which is a combination plate or dinner plate. THe sesame chicken is almsot similar to some of the KFC chicken except they have to fry it then add the sauce..

since u eat white rice so it not that big deal.. plus u dont eat it everyday.. just walk for 15min then u all set..