the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Team Flex - 'It's Over, Ronnie!' Gunter Growls!

Gunter, who will be coming in at 300 Lbs., is laying it all on the line and believes he has the package to dethrone the Champion. See what Gunter has to say right here, right now!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/05ogunter.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

cheyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

Has Gunter lost his mind? It sounds like he's trying Mohammad Ali's tactics used against George Foreman or he's just trying to get his name out there cause no-one's talking about him? I never would never disrespect a fellow bodybuilder but Gunter is just talking ****! Top 6 maybe is my prediction.

BIGBO10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGBO10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGBO10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGBO10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGBO10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGBO10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    even if he does come in 15 to 20 pounds heavier then Ronnie...I DONT CARE! BIG DEAL! yea both of them are HUGE and I respect them a lot for the hard work and physiques which they have worked their butts off for and all they both put in! but Gunter should come in 15-20 pounds heavier then Big Ron if he wants to compete...Gunter is a few inches taller, he sure as hell better way more!!
    Last edited by BIGBO10; 10-13-2005 at 05:42 PM.

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ...ha!
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

I'm Here 2 Bring The Pain _STL_15_'s Avatar
    _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

He's going to need more than 20 pounds to sway the judges his way. I give him props he looks good and works hard but just can't compete with Coleman or even Cutler. I think it's Jay's time to shine.
    "Either Stand Behind Our Troops or Be Prepared to Stand Infront of Them!!!"

"It is better to judged by 12, Than to be carried by 6"

"You ask me why I carry so much gear??? I ask you why you are not prepared?"

Btw I Rep Back

Fav Teams- STL Cardinals, RedSocks, Patriots, Rams, Mizzou (Unless it's against OU Sooners), OU Sooners #1