Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    -MegaMan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -MegaMan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -MegaMan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -MegaMan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -MegaMan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -MegaMan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -MegaMan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -MegaMan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -MegaMan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -MegaMan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -MegaMan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This stuff is getting pretty popular, at least in my town it is. My local walmart just got the new formula in last week and today i went in the supplement aisle and they were sold out of the stuff. But they still got the old formula on the shelves.

I'm on my second can of the new formula and just realized the other day that i've been overloading on the mono adding 5g of it to each shake i make. I guess i should save that can of mono for a rainy day.

biggie_smalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) biggie_smalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) biggie_smalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) biggie_smalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) biggie_smalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hahaha, pretty badass that they have it
    Last edited by INGENIUM; 04-21-2008 at 06:20 PM.

Efcheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Efcheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Efcheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Efcheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Efcheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Efcheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Efcheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Efcheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Efcheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Efcheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to buy ON whey all the time until I found this stuff a few months ago. I save alot of money now but I really don't like the taste of the new formula. Plus, this new stuff gives me alot of stomach problems.

teadog01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

body fortress

body fortress new advanced premium whey is just out. it,s great stuff.
    Talked to sales rep they keep the price low by not buying shelf space at gnc and other stores. Thats why products bought at gnc and are much higher,they have to pay to be sold in the store.then you pick up the tab. sucks huh? the new body fortress whey has n o enhancers along with some creatine and L glutamine. been using new stuff for month or so with their nos
    big pumps. i love the stuff i hope they keep selling at walmart so the price will stay reasonable.

tstrenuous10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tstrenuous10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tstrenuous10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tstrenuous10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tstrenuous10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tstrenuous10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tstrenuous10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I work with a guy who's taking this right now. I think it's working good for him. I'm doing ON Gold Standard because I bought a 10 lb bag of it but I have bought this stuff before when I first started out.

skydiver76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skydiver76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skydiver76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skydiver76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skydiver76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skydiver76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skydiver76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skydiver76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skydiver76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skydiver76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skydiver76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Torker II View Post
    I just picked up chocolate from wal-mart and it seems to have little chunks of white stuff in it.Looks like pills all crunched up.

Anyone else see this in their chocolate?
    I have seen this as well. It looks like tiny slivers of glass... I usually see this in the last sip. I just add a little water, swirl it around and drink up!

I like this stuff concidering it's from Wal-Mart. I also have the Body Fortress Creatine!

InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    But why is ON Whey considered better?

Doesn't ON have more essential acids or something like that?

S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    walmart sucks for customer service and knowledge you guys should know that!... come on you think they would know anything about protein?

And I have gotten screwed over on so many prices from Walmart it pisses me off. Like wen I buy a weight set that supposed to be one price and it is not. but anyway on topic, I was looking at that whey last week, they only had it in choc, I don't like anything chocolate in liquid form so I will have to wait for another flavor.

InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by S1cTech View Post
    walmart sucks for customer service and knowledge you guys should know that!... come on you think they would know anything about protein?

And I have gotten screwed over on so many prices from Walmart it pisses me off. Like wen I buy a weight set that supposed to be one price and it is not. but anyway on topic, I was looking at that whey last week, they only had it in choc, I don't like anything chocolate in liquid form so I will have to wait for another flavor.
    Yes, but WalMart doesn't make or manufacture that whey protein. It sells them. WalMart sucks, but products it carries are often good and cheap.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I've used it in the past. It's a pretty good product except for the fact that it's whey protein concentrate blended with whey protein isolate vs. pure whey protein isolate. I think maybe that's what gave me the gut pains I would get about half an hour after drinking it. When I cut the Body Fortress out of my diet and replaced it with whey protein concentrate, the pains went away.

All that being said, my local Wal Mart just started carrying a whey protein isolate shooter from Body Fortress. I picked up the whole box thinking "Damn the flavor if I don't like it. I have to try this stuff, and one sample isn't going to show me anything."

They're sold in six-unit boxes with individual prices of (I think) $1.59, and when I bring the whole box up, they never have it scanned into their database ahead of time and end up having to scan each unit individually.

Anyway, they're a little viscous and taste like artificial wild berry flavoring, but I'm not averse to that at all. I think they're made so thick to keep the whey suspended in the solution.

I like mixing it in a glass with creatine and a little water to thin it and eating a couple of slices of dried fruit with it.

I love those things, and I buy all of them every time I go in there (Wal Mart) hoping that if I keep them off the shelves, they'll carry more and more and never stop selling it.

I've noticed faster recovery with them than I had with other post-recovery drinks, and that might have to do with how fast I can get them down.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

bigmarv81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up It's Cheap but it works great!

I use this stuff and it works fine. The fact that it is cheap is because it's being sold by the biggest chain of stores in the country. I wish I had any product walmart would sell cause I'd be a millionaire. Anyway, you cant beat it for the price..At the end of the day..the proteins that will most drive results in your body are from food and not the shakes. Here's a tip....Walmart also sells EAS soy protein...I usually do a scoop of body fortress and a scoop of soy protein in the morning along with pre/post workout. (Soy protein is great for you and those that believe soy increases estrogen levels need to do more research) EAS soy cost about $8 for 1.4lbs tub. (Something like that). With that being said I have a good 2-3 weeks worth a protein for about $20. I also read some reviews on some of their other products like NO pills and BCAAs and they are pretty good. I've actually picked some up and I also like the way they've been working. At the end of the day people..The Supplement business is a huge business where the best marketing group will have the biggest price tags and the highest sales. 10g of Whey Isolate from Company A and 10g of Whey Isolate from Company B is pretty much the same stuff. Do I believe some products are better? Of course, but why pay 2-3 times the amount for something that is only slightly better. Don't become Supplement "Label whores" cause you'll be broke if you're an average Joe like me. So the best advice I can give you is try the product(s) for a month and pay attention to your weight, size, energy levels, etc etc and make your own educated opinion on a cheaper supplement like BodyFortress.

acitalianman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

question

on the back of this it saids it contains creatine is this a fair amount like any one else would take

heavytwenty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavytwenty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavytwenty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavytwenty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavytwenty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavytwenty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavytwenty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavytwenty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavytwenty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavytwenty is on a distinguished road. (+10) heavytwenty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So 3 scoops x 6 grams creatine is enough each day?

wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    idk if it just affected me this way but by taking this stuff 3 times a day i had explosive diarrhea, and when i say explosive its an understatement, once i stopped taking it i went back to normal...pretty bad product in my opinion but the price is great

foskeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) foskeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) foskeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) foskeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) foskeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) foskeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) foskeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) foskeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) foskeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) foskeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) foskeh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a giant tub of the Chocolate body fortress whey and although the taste is excellent ( just like chocolate milk ), my stomach can't handle it for some reason. It makes my stomach feel awful for the next few hours and I don't seem to know why. Just collects dust in my pantry unless there is a way around this

juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000)
    i just picked up the cookies n cream and ill be trying it tonight after i lift. im just worried now after reading some of u guys have had stomach problems with this cause i do have a bad stomach. im also concerned about the creatine mono in it. u guys are saying there are 6grams per scoop and i was planning on doing 2 scoops a day. 12g of mono is kind of alot plus im currently taking KrAlkalyn.

kiukuiu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kiukuiu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kiukuiu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kiukuiu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kiukuiu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kiukuiu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nike Footwear <- I saw them at the store the other day, liked them a lot. What does the misc think? 7/19/2008 1:56:26 AM

DrX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just wanted ad my two cents, as I just bought a 2lbs jar of the vanilla at Walmart (about $12.50) to try it out.

The ingredient list looks as good as any whey on the market. Not the best tasting, but not bad, either, imo. I haven't noticed any sort of stomach problems. If ON Gold Standard Vanilla Ice Cream (my personal favorite for taste) is a 10, Body Fortress Vanilla would be maybe a 6.

Price comparison:
    ON Gold Standard 2lbs Vanilla Ice Cream, from this Web site, including shipping - $28.

Body Fortress 2lbs. Vanilla, from Walmart, $12.50 (no sales tax on food in Florida)

But the million dollar question is nutritional differences. I REALLY doubt there's any significant difference in nutritional value, results, etc., except that the Body Fortress contains creatine, glutamine, and some other tacked-on ingredients that may or may not have an added effect.

So unless someone can demonstrate that the nutritional value of the more expensive brand is superior, the moral of the story is... if you're willing to pay over twice as much for better flavor, then go for it.

katcoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BF Vanilla

Hi. I am new to this site and thought I would share my experience with BF vanilla whey protein. I have been using it for 3 months now and really like it. I use 1 scoop mixed with orange juice, blackberries and a banana and blend it all with ice. I drink one a day after my Jazzercise workout. I am not sure if I am incorporating this into my diet the correct way, but I do see results. I found this at Target for $12.59.

bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bryan101b has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've tried both the choco, and vanilla, the creatine, and their glutimine (I'm not a good estimator for when I run out of my reg sups) and have to say, they are great if you are tight for cash, waiting for your name brand stuff to arrive, but the pro's are also about equal with the cons, with the van, creatine, and glutamine powder, all when I get to the bottom of the shake, have undesolved something,has a texture like sand, but i've always been able to get it down, it's still wierd. I've never had any clumping issues with the choc, or van. the choc is a better tasting, the vanilla taste like a vanillla oatmeal cookie, (good if you like that taste, but I dont) but to me both flavors are a little weak or off of what you expect. but for the money, it has all the same ingridients that you need to get the job done.
    Last edited by bryan101b; 08-19-2008 at 10:17 AM.
    NCSA-CPT
    Solo
    Precision Nutrition Level 1 certified

hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    picked up the creatine for $9 and protein for $11

is the protein suppose to be 2/3 full?
    Semper Hungry

amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amtrakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use BF Whey Protein exclusively. I like the vanilla better than the chocolate......but, I have both.

I also bought the creatine before I read that the Whey Protein already contains Creatine.

Anyway..........for the money.....this stuff is GREAT!! (don't like Walmart either)

Your loss becomes my gain AngryLlama's Avatar
    AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AngryLlama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sorry for the huge bump. But why are supps so cheap in america but not in europe?
    [QUOTE=Sw%7Cft]Your belly button looks like a swollen anus :|[/QUOTE]

"My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in competition, destroy my enemy, and move on without any kind of hesitation at all"
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Blender02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blender02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blender02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blender02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just got some Vanilla BF protein. Mix 2 scoops with water, add in some sugar free crystal light orange flavoring and it tastes just like an orange cremecicle! Tastes great! Plus, w 52 g protein, pretty low carbs and now creatine how can you go wrong?

pg406 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Where do they get their ingredients

I have been buying this for my son. The milk scandel in China has freaked me out. I called the company and asked if they got their whey from China they said no. They were willing to answer questions so I hope that is a good sign that they are telling the truth

JarJarBinks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just bought some today and this is what I get..

Half full or half empty? lol...

BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ive been using Body Fortress for awhile now.... I like how there is no aspartame as compared to six star which is more expensive at wal-mart... The taste is good it taste like chocolate milk...And I have had no upset stomach unless I take 5 scoops in a day (even then it wasnt that bad)... I also like how it's low in calories... It's def. not the best quality protein out there...but for the price it's well worth it!! I have been seeing gains using this product!!

Amazon Virgin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amazon Virgin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amazon Virgin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bf and water question

what does the body fortress whey taste like with water? Also has anyone added water to the whey powder and powdered skim milk? Is it even worth it to used powdered milk? I am just curious because I want to try the shake immediately after my work out an I don't want to take milk to the gym.

Adde1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    um the vanilla taste like **** with water so I just slam it done, chocolate its not too bad, but I only buy it when im running low on real protein and dont have any money it taste like ass

AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Been using the new Cookies and Creme...if you like very very very very sweet tastes then this is for you...I am a sweets freak...this stuff is almost too sweet and its gritty at times because of the "chrystalline taurine" (so it says on the label...looks like tiny strands of glass to me but who knows)...
    either way I lost all my money for a few months due to id theft so I was livin off this stuff...and if youre on a budget Id say it is DEFINATELY worth it!
    "The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battle-field, and patriot grave, to every living heart and hearth-stone, all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." A.Lincoln 3/4/1861

WAR DAMN EAGLE! '10 National Champs