Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Pets

enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Right now I have two cats and a german shepard, which I don't have a picture scanned of. The two cats I have pictured aren't the two cats living now. The himilyian on the right (Sebastian) passed away Oct 24, 2001. The one on the left is my baby, Cally. She's my world, and Sebastian used to be her world. The one not pictured is a brown tabby, I want to say. Both at 14 years of age, Sebastian was 9 when he passed.

Maurice my German Shepard is a PESSSST! He's going to be 3 years in december. We adopted him when he was 4 months old, he was rescued off the streets of Detroit. Overall great dog, besides the fact that he eats the cat food, and doesn't eat his, so our cats are forced to eat his food.
    Attached Images
    Stacey L. K.

SQ; 245
    DL; 315
    B; 135
    Total; 695lbs

.Dedicated.

Billy Poe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile here kitty kitty

looks like they are taking a really good cat nap...

aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here´s my boy...
    As U can see, his world is black and white
    He works out 3 times/week and doesn´t like to squat much, but his favourite exercise is chest (paralell bars)
    He takes N´Large, Twinlab´s Triple Whey, and did a cycle with Trenabol, but had some issues on shaving....
    Last edited by aledef; 09-14-2007 at 07:16 AM.
    Up the Irons!

aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by aledef
    Here´s my boy...
    As U can see, his world is black and white
    He works out 3 times/week and doesn´t like to squat much, but his favourite exercise is chest (paralell bars)
    He takes N´Large, Twinlab´s Triple Whey, and did a cycle with Trenabol, but had some issues on shaving....
    How cute! He must be a handful!
    Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My precious little kitten Pierre! Don't let the innocent look fool you. She's actually SATAN!!!
    Attached Images
    VYPER by Professional Supplements review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=292381671#post292381671

enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by buffyd
    My precious little kitten Pierre! Don't let the innocent look fool you. She's actually SATAN!!!
    OMG! She's beautiful! Amazing blue eyes!
    Stacey L. K.

SQ; 245
    DL; 315
    B; 135
    Total; 695lbs

.Dedicated.

buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffyd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks! Pierre says thank you too! Here she is in all her glory!
    Attached Images
    VYPER by Professional Supplements review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=292381671#post292381671

And how can I forget our pet rat, oops, I mean chihuahua, Psycho.
    Attached Images

Talking who's the boss?

ok so who rules the house? Pierre or Psyco? lol I'm betting on pierre.. .

Re: who's the boss?

Originally posted by Billy Poe
    ok so who rules the house? Pierre or Psyco? lol I'm betting on pierre.. .
    My bets on Pierre also... that's one fierce looking cat. Rawr.
    Stacey L. K.

SQ; 245
    DL; 315
    B; 135
    Total; 695lbs

.Dedicated.

You're absolutely correct. Pierre is the queen and all who enter her domain must obey. Psycho is merely one of her minions. Well, basically he runs the other way whenever he sees her coming. wussy dog.

Talking dont blame him...

i dont blame him... if i weighed under 5 lbs i would be a wussy myself. does he like taco bell?

Amanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyone has the cutest animals!

I have a 19 year old Siamese cat named Loki. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner, so I can't show photos.

Originally posted by Amanda
    Everyone has the cutest animals!

I have a 19 year old Siamese cat named Loki. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner, so I can't show photos.
    Yess! You give me hope that my cat will live until a ripe old age. She's 14 right now...
    Stacey L. K.

SQ; 245
    DL; 315
    B; 135
    Total; 695lbs

.Dedicated.

Smile really old kitty...

Hey Amanda,
    Thats really old for a kitty is'nt it?is he still in pretty good shape ?
    whats his secret? Billy

I tease her about having kitty-Parkinsons, because she sits & shakes, but she eats like a horse, & can still beat me in a race up the stairs (but maybe that's saying something about my speed up the stairs?! lol). She's doesn't hear or see as well as she used to, either.

But she's spoiled rotten, & has no major health problems, so I think she'll be around a while yet!

Talking good for the little old kitty...

maybe you need to get her a little kitty( or a boyfriend) to keep her company
    my pug zeus now plays with my girlfriends chow, that took some time but now they are best buddys and play alot. its really funny to watch them

Loki isn't terribly social! I think she's too spoilt, & gets jealous. I can't pet the next door neighbours cat, because Loki will run over & rip into it if I do!
    At her age, I wouldn't want to upset her by bringing in another animal.

maybe so...

maybe your right, she's to old and set in her ways so let her enjoy her golden years

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by buffyd
    And how can I forget our pet rat, oops, I mean chihuahua, Psycho.
    How Cute!! I just purchased a chihuahua yesterday, I have to get my digicam and take a pic and post too.

JEFF7322 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEFF7322 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEFF7322 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEFF7322 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEFF7322 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEFF7322 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pepper

We had her til she passed away 3 years ago (at 18!! This breed usually only lives 10 or 11 years.) Ms. Fit and a few others already saw this one but I thought I'd post it anyway.
    -JEFF
    Attached Images

JEFF7322 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEFF7322 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEFF7322 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEFF7322 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEFF7322 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEFF7322 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also have 2 budgies now. An albino and a blue/white like a blue jay colour pattern. A little tough to photograph though. :-))
    -JEFF

jewell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what a beautiful feline person

Your princess is beautiful, and you have done her justice with your website. I know how hard it is losing a pet, i am sure she is in a nice place with lots of mice to chase and fish to eat.
    I attached a pic of my baby i hope it works

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thank you Jewell.

Your pic didn't attach.
    MsFit

bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bufchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

On wed I found a wandering dog and by it's description to my clients that he is a yellow lab. Had no collar or tattoos or markings. We'll wait to see if anyone posts anything around the neighborhood. He is very sweet and looks to be about 10 mo to a yr. If we find the owner fine but if not we will keep him. I named him Scooby for right now but I'm not going to try extremely hard to find the owner. Chances are he's pretty spoiled right were he's at.....I'll get some pictures soon

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Since I have no live animals, here are my pets.
    They need attention or they misbehave, have been known to make loud noises, and often have a mind of their own.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Danielle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ctg,
    LoL - be glad that you can turn off your "pets" when they become a pain in the arse. I thought that computers were evil that was until I was introduced to industrial sewing machines. Industrial vs. a home sewing machine. Daggum, its like putting a kid who has never been behind the wheel in a car that only goes 90 mph. Not only that other mechanical issues...we'll not go there because I got so many issues with the friggin machine. Each day a new glitch with the machine arises one after the other. I'm pretty sure it hates me but its gonna listen to me someday shortly....dunno when though.

Danielle

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    OK, too cute not to add here
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

heres one more

i found another picture of Zeus at bed time,,,

here