Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    chicago is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chicago is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chicago is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chicago is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chicago is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chicago is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chicago is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chicago is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chicago is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chicago is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chicago is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    without a doubt start looking for a new job. there is no way youre advancing in this company. im not sure if you should even put the time you worked there on your resume unless you and the person that they would talk to as a reference are tight enough where he/she wouldnt screw you over.

on the up side. life has a funny way of working itself out. in a year or two youll be laughing about this and it wont seem like a big deal at all. trust me.

jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasong2gs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by imoffg View Post
    JAGERBOMBS
    oh christ...
    "The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese" -Hooters Wet-Nap Wrapper

NOTE TO SELF: Owe mad reps to

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    try to get a job with a competitor in order to make sure there is career advancement available
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jasong2gs View Post
    oh christ...
    not now chief in the the ****in zone

jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessekib is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This thread caused me to not do **** at work today.........good job not getting fired! The counsling gonna suck though. repped.
    OBESSION IS A WORD THE LAZY USE TO DESCRIBE DEDICATED!

WHO DAT!!!!

AWL8UP will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWL8UP will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWL8UP will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWL8UP will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWL8UP will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWL8UP will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWL8UP will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWL8UP will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWL8UP will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWL8UP will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWL8UP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thepapowski View Post
    cant find that get the **** out gif from entourage
    You mean this?

Bar Flies and Cougars FTW Colonel_Clobber's Avatar
    Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by LatsMakeTheMan View Post
    Quit and get another job. Finding another job beats the hell out of going to a counselor every week and having to be tested.

Just don't put these guys down as a reference, LOL
    That's terrible advice.

Who do you think is more attractive to employers?: a) the guy who worked for a company, but quit for no apparent reason and is currently unemployed, or b) a guy who is currently employed but is looking to move to a better company.

Any employer would pick b). Unemployed folks, especially ones who just up and quit for no reason, are highly suspicious.

OP, don't quit your job.

tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thepapowski View Post
    cant find that get the **** out gif from entourage

pics of secretary please!! ur a legend, (low) reps on recharge

Pump_you_up is just really nice. (+1000) Pump_you_up is just really nice. (+1000) Pump_you_up is just really nice. (+1000) Pump_you_up is just really nice. (+1000) Pump_you_up is just really nice. (+1000) Pump_you_up is just really nice. (+1000) Pump_you_up is just really nice. (+1000) Pump_you_up is just really nice. (+1000) Pump_you_up is just really nice. (+1000) Pump_you_up is just really nice. (+1000) Pump_you_up is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks for the entertainment today...

most chicks love badass guys.. you might not have any career advancement, but definately have some potential for serious chick advancement Play that card while you're looking for a new job..

ahh, the piitb force is strong in this one.

cheers.

Beantown Goon - ST dot Boston03G35's Avatar
    Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow

edit: 400th post in epic thread
    Sit down and cry or crush what's in front of you. You can't do both. - Deenur

*US Army Veteran*
    *Boston Misc Crew*
    *Positive Crew*
    *Car Sales Crew*

R.I.P. JC - I love you little homie - 8/27/1995 - 9/20/2016

duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    isnt the point of a COMPANY xmas party to mingle with the "company"...therefore why they fuk would they care if u act like an ass...ya u are representing the company, but if everyone there is from the company, then they already know what its really like...teh ghey...fuk

sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tmc` View Post

pics of secretary please!! ur a legend, (low) reps on recharge
    i dont have a pic but if she is in one that they email...ill be sure to post on the misc

milf guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milf guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this story is ****ing halarious.
    :)

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by sawalke4 View Post
    OK so i go into the office and the HR head is there as well as my direct supervisor. They sit me down and say " so, i suppose you suspect the reason for this meeting" I reply yea, i know i was way out of line the other night and I apologize for my actions. HR guy proceeds to say " yes i think out of line is an understatement. You have to realize that you are a representative of this company and your actions both in and out of work reflect directly on us. This is a family oriented company that stands for moral values and respect...bla bla bla....your behavior was disappointing and completely uncalled for etc....so my boss adds that I am a good worker and loyal to the company. he tried to take up for me. So after being chewed out by the HR guy for about 20 more minutes he says to my boss "well i think we need to make an executive decision here". This is when i almost **** my pants. I thought i was a goner for sure. So I speak up and actually said what someone in this thread told me to lol...I said i have been having family probs at home and that i have been in emotional distress. When I drink my emotions come out in a negative way and i cant control my actions. I am planning to get some pro help for this. So he says that the company is always looking out for the safety and well ebing of the employee first and foremost. Then he asked my boss what he thought. So my boss suggested I should see a counselor and that they are gonna schelude a meeting for me to start to attend sessions. And if it is necessary i need to attend an alcoholics program until I have learned to control my drinking... I will also be subject to weekly drug and alcohol testing.
    So....i got to keep the job, but i have to go to this counselor now. I guess that they will also think twice before promoting me now.
    Just deal with your liquor in a mature manner and you wouldn't have a problem like this.

DRK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    without a doubt start looking for a new job. there is no way youre advancing in this company. im not sure if you should even put the time you worked there on your resume unless you and the person that they would talk to as a reference are tight enough where he/she wouldnt screw you over.

on the up side. life has a funny way of working itself out. in a year or two youll be laughing about this and it wont seem like a big deal at all. trust me.
    Wrong, they aren't legally allowed to mention the party or his counseling.
    Misc Chew Crew! Keep dippin brahs!

BPP owned my CP :mad:

comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so did you get fired or not, and what movie is that gif from?
    Misc-u Ninja #1

Creampie Connoisseur basshead444's Avatar
    basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OK so i go into the office and the HR head is there as well as my direct supervisor. They sit me down and say " so, i suppose you suspect the reason for this meeting" I reply yea, i know i was way out of line the other night and I apologize for my actions. HR guy proceeds to say " yes i think out of line is an understatement. You have to realize that you are a representative of this company and your actions both in and out of work reflect directly on us. This is a family oriented company that stands for moral values and respect...bla bla bla....your behavior was disappointing and completely uncalled for etc....so my boss adds that I am a good worker and loyal to the company. he tried to take up for me. So after being chewed out by the HR guy for about 20 more minutes he says to my boss "well i think we need to make an executive decision here". This is when i almost **** my pants. I thought i was a goner for sure. So I speak up and actually said what someone in this thread told me to lol...I said i have been having family probs at home and that i have been in emotional distress. When I drink my emotions come out in a negative way and i cant control my actions. I am planning to get some pro help for this. So he says that the company is always looking out for the safety and well ebing of the employee first and foremost. Then he asked my boss what he thought. So my boss suggested I should see a counselor and that they are gonna schelude a meeting for me to start to attend sessions. And if it is necessary i need to attend an alcoholics program until I have learned to control my drinking... I will also be subject to weekly drug and alcohol testing.
    So....i got to keep the job, but i have to go to this counselor now. I guess that they will also think twice before promoting me now.
    reps on recharge for using a suggestion in teh misc in real life lol
    -We got a backup plan?
    -Yes. Kill everyone in sight.
    -I like it. Can we switch and make that the main plan?

[We come out at night]

**Misc Illuminati**

Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by big-muscle-19 View Post
    i hope you get sacked for driving when you were hammered. what if you ran someone over instead of crashing into a pole
    Then the thread would be even more epic, if that's possible?
    "When other people drink my drink, that means I'm not drinking my drink, and that's f-cking bull****."-NugzTheNinja

300x1, 225x10 bench

Powerlifting Goals
    315 bench
    300x10 squat
    375x10 deadlift
    405 squat
    500 deadlift
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=349412&page=3[/url]

Bar Flies and Cougars FTW Colonel_Clobber's Avatar
    Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colonel_Clobber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Radok View Post
    Then the thread would be even more epic, if that's possible?
    Yeah, he could have stolen his boss' car keys and run his boss' BMW into a pole. Or he might have dropped a big steamy deuce on the hood of his boss' car followed by sticking a toothpick flag in it that said "PWND!"

Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so do you guys think i should offer to pay for my bosses cleaning bill?
    Yeah, you obviously should. It would also send the right message.
    "When other people drink my drink, that means I'm not drinking my drink, and that's f-cking bull****."-NugzTheNinja

300x1, 225x10 bench

Powerlifting Goals
    315 bench
    300x10 squat
    375x10 deadlift
    405 squat
    500 deadlift
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=349412&page=3[/url]

thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Say "i don't understand why everyone is so upset i just like to have a good time"
    *Canadian*

Will answer all pm's with questions regarding nutrition, training, steroids or supplements.

*Sometimes i forget to reply, so if i don't answer back quickly, im not ignoring you, i just must have forgotten. Please send another messge to remind me.

"If you ever judge a man, first walk a mile in their shoes.....than......you have their shoes and your a mile away!"

sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sawalke4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by thecut View Post
    Say "i don't understand why everyone is so upset i just like to have a good time"
    lol i should have said that...damn i didn't think this thread would get to be more then 2 pages

tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol i should have said that...damn i didn't think this thread would get to be more then 2 pages
    legendary stories are easily recognized here
    h4te crew - assemble

alpha bodybuilding immune system crew - never get sick crew - tap water crew

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Colonel_Clobber View Post
    That's terrible advice.

Who do you think is more attractive to employers?: a) the guy who worked for a company, but quit for no apparent reason and is currently unemployed, or b) a guy who is currently employed but is looking to move to a better company.

Any employer would pick b). Unemployed folks, especially ones who just up and quit for no reason, are highly suspicious.

OP, don't quit your job.
    I didn't mean up and quit, then look for another job. I meant start looking for a new job NOW.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

I didn't mean up and quit, then look for another job. I meant start looking for a new job NOW.
    just updated my resume and posted it on monster.com if any other company asks me why i want to move, ill say that i was looking for a smaller/larger company that can offer more opportunity or something like that

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just updated my resume and posted it on monster.com if any other company asks me why i want to move, ill say that i was looking for a smaller/larger company that can offer more opportunity or something like that
    That's good. Just make sure that if you're using your current company as a reference, you've got someone who will overlook the recent events and tell them how awesome you are.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

That's good. Just make sure that if you're using your current company as a reference, you've got someone who will overlook the recent events and tell them how awesome you are.
    ya im pretty sure my boss will give me one. after all that has happened, he still took up for me and i think that i have him to thank for keeping my job

NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lughd View Post
    Good job on the not getting fired.

Now start applying for other jobs and get the hell out of that place. No real company has the right to drug and alcohol test you based on what happened outside of work (unless it was in your contract). I wouldn't want to work for that company especially if they provided alcohol, didn't provide taxis, then gave you **** for trying to drive home.
    Jesus christ, did you even read the very first post? He wasn't randomly tested and they didn't give him **** for trying to drive drunk. He got smashed, tried to finger a secretary on the dance floor, and then rammed his car into a pole with everyone watching, finally ended up getting a ride home from his boss and puked in his car.

Using the Registered optimalG33's Avatar
    optimalG33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) optimalG33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) optimalG33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) optimalG33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) optimalG33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) optimalG33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) optimalG33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) optimalG33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) optimalG33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) optimalG33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) optimalG33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pay for the car cleaning.

**Thread of the Month**

Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice story repped.