Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow Big guys are attractive to females. Live with it.

I'm sick and tired of hearing that skinny guys are attractive to girls. To which ones? To little 14 year old girls who aren't even developed yet? Trust me, I've seen alot of big dudes (even overbulked guys who aren't anywhere near lean) pull alot of ass. I keep seeing the "don't get big because girls it's disgusting" crap all the time. When you get out of high school, you learn that a body that fills out clothes is desirable to the opposite sex. And why wouldn't it be? Big guys have a better chance of protecting women, and women like to feel like little girls next to their man.

Yeah, some girls say they hate that big look, but they also say they like nice guys. If girls think Brad Pitt or Usher are sexy, it's their face and money that does that for them, respectively. Go to your gym (those that do lift) and see what girls are around the big guys all the time. It's usually the hot ones. Check how it is outside the gym, too. I've seen girls 8 and above with muscular dudes (some even that aren't cut).

Don't even hit me with that "big guys need to have good-looking faces to get laid." I'm seen ugly pieces of **** (face wise) with buff bods pull alot of ass. Fat baby faced overbulked guys can get alot of ass, too. I don't say this because I'm a fat overbulked guy but because I see this very often (quite the contrary I'm 6'0 210 and around 10% bodyfat so I'm not huge or fat either).

Now, I'm not saying that girls get wet over a pic of Ronnie Coleman to a pic of teh Pitt, but then again how many guys actually get as vascular and as shredded as Mr. O? But a dude that's about 5'9 200 can get alot of girls with his decent size. Yeah I've seen what type of guys those Cosmo readers like (straw like with very low bodyfat) but I've seen alot of other huge guys with hot girls next to them. And they're not even that good-looking either.

Again, I'm not talking myself up, because I'm not huge. But women like guys who can protect them, and big guys definitely convey this. Take a UFC fighter, put him in some nice clothes, and see how big he looks then. He may be able to beat the **** out of a bodybuilder, but can women tell this? No.

Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good post.

Girls like skinny boys

WOMEN like Real Men.

Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Even girls who say they like skinny guys would fall for a big guy. Just see some big guy walking around the beach and see how girls check him out and do double takes. Some will whisper "omg look at that stupid buff guy thinking he's the ****. i hate those muscle men." When in reality a girl wouldn't even say **** if she wasn't attracted to him. I've noticed that girls tend to act more like jerks around guys they're attracted to, the same way guys act like jerks around girls they're attracted to. Maybe I'm wrong.

pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Just out of interest, why do I need a man to protect me?

Aside from your sweeping generalisation about women, not all of us like Brad Pitt (ick! No ta), not all of use like "big" guys, not all of us need to be protected and sheltered, and I, for one, would far rather be with one of the UFC guys than a bb who's head is filled with air because he's "big".

If he looks good, takes care of himself and is confident (read that - I said confident, not arrogant), then fine. I don't need his biceps to be a certain size...although a good size in another area isn't something I'd go into right now... lol
    BEFORE: 235 pounds, 39.4% bodyfat.
    CURRENT: 149 pounds, 23.0% bodyfat.
    TARGET: 140 pounds, 18% bodyfat.

It's a long hard road, but well worth the journey. :)

"If I go crazy, then will you still call me Superman?
    If I'm alive then well will you be there holdin' my hand
    I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might.
    Kryptonite."
    Thanks HR, love ya hun. ;)

My online Journal:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=596483[/url]

YoureMyBoyBlue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoureMyBoyBlue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoureMyBoyBlue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoureMyBoyBlue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoureMyBoyBlue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoureMyBoyBlue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoureMyBoyBlue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoureMyBoyBlue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i agree.

Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

I like'em big~real big.
    they got out the car, first chick came up with a bottle and i got it off her, second chick smashed bottle on my face resulting in lights out for her
    the guy came up and punched me in the right eye, which also resulted in lights out.
    he got in his car, ran over my mates brother
    I got home and shaved me head.....
    .....I GOT HOME AND SHAVED ME HEAD.....
    Ehudd

Spoon pic? Fork Vid.
    I win, go fuk yourself.
    April 12, 2008

Originally Posted by pinkfairy
    Just out of interest, why do I need a man to protect me?

Aside from your sweeping generalisation about women, not all of us like Brad Pitt (ick! No ta), not all of use like "big" guys, not all of us need to be protected and sheltered, and I, for one, would far rather be with one of the UFC guys than a bb who's head is filled with air because he's "big".

If he looks good, takes care of himself and is confident (read that - I said confident, not arrogant), then fine. I don't need his biceps to be a certain size...although a good size in another area isn't something I'd go into right now... lol
    You managed to prove my point while ignoring it at the same time. You are incredible.

pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkfairy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Originally Posted by Regice
    You managed to prove my point while ignoring it at the same time. You are incredible.
    Yeah, I know

A screaming teething baby does not make for sensible answers lol.

I thought you meant big as in like absolutely HUGE muscles - mind you, peeps definition's of big are bound to be different, aren't they?

Still don't understand the whole protection thing though.

Kryptonite."

My online Journal:

Yeah, I know

A screaming teething baby does not make for sensible answers lol.

I thought you meant big as in like absolutely HUGE muscles - mind you, peeps definition's of big are bound to be different, aren't they?

Still don't understand the whole protection thing though.
    I guess you'd really be attracted to a wimp who stutters every time he talks to you, then?

Talking

I guess you'd really be attracted to a wimp who stutters every time he talks to you, then?
    Nope, that's why I mentioned confidence. Someone about...lemme think...you know Hugh Jackman's size in X-Men? That's the size I like, not much bigger than that. Hopefully that makes sense, although I really ought to go to bed lol.

Kryptonite."

My online Journal:

Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I like people because of their brain.

Nope, that's why I mentioned confidence. Someone about...lemme think...you know Hugh Jackman's size in X-Men? That's the size I like, not much bigger than that. Hopefully that makes sense, although I really ought to go to bed lol.
    You're attracted to confidence subconsciously because a confident man will be more likely to protect you than some shy guy who is too scared to throw a punch when someone is attacking you.

naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great sweeping generalization. I prefer my men not to look like jacked up steroid monkeys.

I would take the leaner swimmer's body type of guy over the guy who has huge muscles, and no - he doesn't have to be well connected or have a padded bank account ala Usher or Brad Pitt.

I love a pretty face. It's the first thing I look at in the morning and the last thing I see at night. It doesn't matter how big he gets to compensate for his face. If you put a monkey in a suit, it's still a monkey.

I would take a little bit of pudge, a great personality, pretty eyes, and a nice smile over a condom stuffed with walnuts any day.
    Last edited by naomi; 09-01-2005 at 05:22 PM.

TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just a question, what do you mean by "big"? Because if youre talking about big as a comparison to the average person, then yes, girls notice, and are attracted to "big men". But if you mean big as in mr. ronnie coleman, then not a chance a girl would like that.

For example, to 80% of the people out there, this is "big"

http://www.celebrity-exchange.com/ce...ian-bale-2.jpg

HOWEVER, to everyone at bb.com., christian bale in this pic is just another wimp thats tiny with is 15 or 16 or whatever the sized biceps he has.

And i say that pic is the kind of body women are going after, am i right?

(thats what im going for btw , im not out there to be disgustingly massive)

naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naomi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That photo is ok... It really depends on his personality though. A physically good looking guy can turn really ugly in a matter of minutes just by opening his mouth.

TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TBU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh of course. I believe women are attracted to personality and brains first and foremost, but in the matter of this discussion, i think that the picture i posted is around the ideal physique, maybe a bit bigger, that a woman would want.

Hench has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    stuff
    Lol wtf. Some girls like muscly men - sure - some like skinny guys. 'Women' have a wide variety of taste. Just like some men like skinny girls and some like buxom women. Some want to be protected; some want to be independent.

In my opinion the only universally attractive thing is self-preservation. Working out shows a rejection of the decadence and indulgence a lot of people fall victim to in modern society - and I specifically talk about obesity here. If you take care of your body, and try to look good, that in itself exudes physical attraction.

Btw, it all pretty much pales in insignificance next to confidence. If you can act like you're attractive people will believe it. The opposite is also true.

What you said is true, but think of things a different way. Dont you believe that there is something in our subconscience that drives us towards certain people? For example, without even meeting a person, seeing them accross the room...one what single factor are you basing them on? The answer is appearance. Now the purpose of my argument is to say that, WITH ALL THINGS ASIDE, and BEFORE you get to know a person, women will be physically attracted to the physique i showed earlier, not ronnie colemans.

It works the same way for men...in our subconscience we look for those women with that perfect figure: the developed breasts, hips, etc, because back when we were all monkeys, that was how we distinguished the healthy females from the sick ones. We have it somewhere in the back of our mind of what a good child bearing mother would be.

Women have that same thing.

No Pain,No Gain..No Shit! LoveThyPain's Avatar
    LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    'He who has game, has everything.' Its not the matter of being big or small. Its how inept u r with the game. I have seen guys who are skinny as hell get laid with HB 9 chicks and at the other end of the spectrum, I have seen guys with 40% bf walking around with models. It all comes down to what kind of image u project. Women dont care as much for looks as men do, however there is a certain limit to which they can ignore it. But if u work on ur personality/image and even with average looks u can attract more women.

That goes without saying that have a lean muscular physique is an added bonus. Sure, there will be some easy chicks out there that would bang u at the drop of a hat. But if u want quality, work on developing ur game my friend.

Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gabrielle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by habman6
    Just a question, what do you mean by "big"? Because if youre talking about big as a comparison to the average person, then yes, girls notice, and are attracted to "big men". But if you mean big as in mr. ronnie coleman, then not a chance a girl would like that.
    I am completely attracted to a guy Ronnie's size.
    Now, Ronnie may not have the personality I would really want in a guy~but I would be very very happy with a guy that big.
    I certainly want a guy who was really strong, who intimidated all around him and who could protect me in any situation.

I would be the envy of all my girlfriends.

And, yes, we are women, not girls
    they got out the car, first chick came up with a bottle and i got it off her, second chick smashed bottle on my face resulting in lights out for her
    the guy came up and punched me in the right eye, which also resulted in lights out.
    he got in his car, ran over my mates brother
    I got home and shaved me head.....
    .....I GOT HOME AND SHAVED ME HEAD.....
    Ehudd

Spoon pic? Fork Vid.
    I win, go fuk yourself.
    April 12, 2008

Originally Posted by Gabrielle
    I am completely attracted to a guy Ronnie's size.
    Now, Ronnie may not have the personality I would really want in a guy~but I would be very very happy with a guy that big.
    I certainly want a guy who was really strong, who intimidated all around him and who could protect me in any situation.

I would be the envy of all my girlfriends.

And, yes, we are women, not girls
    Sorry about that "girl" part.

But I think you guys are missing my point. I realize in the end its all about personality and whatnot, but I'm just talking about that inborn "thing", for lack of a better word, inside each of us that makes us physically attracted towards CERTAIN physiques.

Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LoveThyPain
    'He who has game, has everything.' Its not the matter of being big or small. Its how inept u r with the game. I have seen guys who are skinny as hell get laid with HB 9 chicks and at the other end of the spectrum, I have seen guys with 40% bf walking around with models. It all comes down to what kind of image u project. Women dont care as much for looks as men do, however there is a certain limit to which they can ignore it. But if u work on ur personality/image and even with average looks u can attract more women.

That goes without saying that have a lean muscular physique is an added bonus. Sure, there will be some easy chicks out there that would bang u at the drop of a hat. But if u want quality, work on developing ur game my friend.
    this is very true...i see so many skinny little guys not even buff skinny just skinny gettin cute ass girls. Girls arent as into looks as guys are, even though of course to an extent it does matter.

Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A lot of girls tell me that most guys bodybuild to make up for a low IQ or lack of size down below. I totally disagree with that, but that just shows you that different girls like different qualities in guys. Like I go to college there's guys with 12" arms with chicks that are 9's, you know why? Because they have an IQ, awesome personality, etc.

aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aurovon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Confidence
    2. Funny/Sarcastic
    3. Stands up for his viewpoint. Meaning isn't 'too nice' to make the girl happy. If he doesnt like something, he will say it.
    4. Looks

If you don't have any of the above - get rich $$
    -Under Construction-

ITS NOW...OR NEVER bronx_brawla's Avatar
    bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up hey guys!!

girls are always gonna like big guys. its in there blood...lol. but that duzzent mean that thats all that turns them on.

for me...with girls....i can go from one extreme to the other.
    one day i like the short girls that look like dolls with not much of an ass...but its cute.

then one day...ill see a hot spanish girl with a phat ass...and ill go crazy.
    my point is...is that everybodys different. and things that are attractive and that catch our eyes, come in many shapes and sizes.

lets make this interesting:
    lets post our pics....and let the ladies decide!!
    Last edited by bronx_brawla; 09-01-2005 at 06:33 PM.
    "NOW YOU KNOCKED HIM DOWN...WHY DONT YOU TRY KNOCKIN' ME DOWN?" ----Rocky Balboa

"If you can go through this pain period, you make it to be a champion. If you can't go through...forget it."
    ---Arnold

"Who the fcuk cares about "six-pack abs"?....its not like im gonna hit you with my stomach!" ---ME

I think youre all missing the point in the topic (or maybe i am). WE ALL KNOW PERSONALITY/CONFIDENCE/WHATEVER is the thing that matters most, but the discussion is about physiques.

In essence, do women like skinny guys, guys with brad pitt type physiques, or guys like ronnie coleman. Thats the debate.

What you guys are bringing up has been discussed to death already.

Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Girls just arent as into looks as guys think. For a guy we see an attrative girl across the room, we automatically want to go talk to her, get to know her ...etc...girls dont work that way, or so ive noticed.

Originally Posted by habman6
    I think youre all missing the point in the topic (or maybe i am). WE ALL KNOW PERSONALITY/CONFIDENCE/WHATEVER is the thing that matters most, but the discussion is about physiques.

In essence, do women like skinny guys, guys with brad pitt type physiques, or guys like ronnie coleman. Thats the debate.

What you guys are bringing up has been discussed to death already.
    You know, there are so many types of physiques that fall between those two. What you are saying is 2 extremes. Im sure most women prefer in between.

iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000)
    I tend to like bigger women. Not like Rosanne Bar. But like Nigela. Dark haired European women with big breasts and some meat on'em.

I also kinda like muscles on chicks too..like Jessica Beil in Blade3.

I like ripped shoulders and biceps. Kinda like they would have rough sex, and then hold me really tight..when they are done with me.

Originally Posted by Pak Man
    You know, there are so many types of physiques that fall between those two. What you are saying is 2 extremes. Im sure most women prefer in between.
    Ya i know, but i dont have time to list out 20 different physiques. Im just stating a point about the direction this discussion is headed.