Registered User Fear the Reaper's Avatar
    Fear the Reaper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bally's creatine and Whey Protein

I just picked me up a bottle of Bally's protein and creatine. Paid 40 for both together. Anyone ever tried it and know if it's effective?
    Supplements: Don't know how they work till ya try them!

larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From what I have been told by the staff who works in the pro shop there, that the Bally's products are just private lablle. They buy their stuff from EAS and private Lable it. The people who told me this have been friends for years. You can ask the guy or girl you bought it from, but they might not be honest.. I hope this helps
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

- Philippians 4:13

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by larmenta
    From what I have been told by the staff who works in the pro shop there, that the Bally's products are just private lablle. They buy their stuff from EAS and private Lable it. The people who told me this have been friends for years. You can ask the guy or girl you bought it from, but they might not be honest.. I hope this helps
    I actually heard the same thing.