Elliot0409 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elliot0409 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elliot0409 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elliot0409 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elliot0409 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elliot0409 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elliot0409 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elliot0409 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Which type of bread has the least amount of calories?

How many calories does Wheat Bread have in comparasion to White Bread?

What other breads are the best to eat in terms of LEAST calories?

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ususally the bigger the slice the more calories. most breads claim lower cals but they are half the size of others. ezekiel bread is good and the cinnamon raisin is really good toasted as a PB & J
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

Train817 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Train817 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know the exact amount of calories but I think white and wheat are in the same zone as far as cals go. However, the wheat cals from carbs are a lot better.

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need to look at portion sizes, not brands of bread for "highest fiber" and "low cal"....
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

Phate89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phate89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phate89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phate89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phate89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phate89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phate89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phate89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phate89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phate89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phate89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For some some reason the white bread and whole wheat bread i have are the exact same size, and yet the whole wheat bread is 120 cals a slice while they white bread is 70 cals

whats up with that

scoch will become famous soon enough. (+50) scoch will become famous soon enough. (+50) scoch will become famous soon enough. (+50) scoch will become famous soon enough. (+50) scoch will become famous soon enough. (+50) scoch will become famous soon enough. (+50) scoch will become famous soon enough. (+50) scoch will become famous soon enough. (+50) scoch will become famous soon enough. (+50) scoch will become famous soon enough. (+50) scoch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Phate89 View Post
    For some some reason the white bread and whole wheat bread i have are the exact same size, and yet the whole wheat bread is 120 cals a slice while they white bread is 70 cals

whats up with that
    whole wheat bread has more nutrients/less additional fillers than white bread. fillers=weight

I-Am-Iron-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) I-Am-Iron-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) I-Am-Iron-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) I-Am-Iron-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) I-Am-Iron-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) I-Am-Iron-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) I-Am-Iron-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) I-Am-Iron-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) I-Am-Iron-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) I-Am-Iron-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) I-Am-Iron-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just eat the top half of the slice of toast, i heard all the calories sink to the bottom when its baking

gesinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) gesinger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Be careful which brands you are buying, many add in unnecessary and bad ingredients, such as high fructose corn syrup.

Other than that though, if you are looking strictly at the bread itself, without the other junk, they should have about the same amount of calories BUT that is just how they are labeled, and the number of calories they give off when burned. In fire, fiber will give off calories of heat, but in your body fiber is not digested or used in the stomach, and should therefore not be counted towards the calories you are counting. In effect then, wheat should count as fewer calories, not to mention all of the additional benefits wheat bread has to offer over white.

Fine...I am mentioning them now.

Wheat bread has a lower glycemic index than white bread, meaning you will be full for longer (since it gradually raises your blood sugar rather than rushing into it). This will make you end up eating less food, and therefore fewer calories.
    Last edited by gesinger; 12-09-2007 at 01:46 PM.

planb1215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    country kitchen low cal wheat, 70 cal in two slives and the sizes aren't too small