Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    -::|[Jack The Ripped]|::- Ward17's Avatar
    Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    KOFI ABRAMPAH
    [Rest In Peace Eddie Guerrero.]-[Rest In Peace Kurt Cobain.]-[Rest In Peace Mitch Hedberg.]

-Cool Board Members: jkeithc82, Slated, 40-Yard Dash_2, TheChamp316, FreshMintBlue, Seroph4x, ChingChang_Chow.

-The More You Sweat In Training, The Less You'll Bleed At War.

eat BIG. lift BIG. sleep BIG. GET BIG.

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Iron_Fist
    I dig what you saing
    you can build a great body naturally
    see http://www.uk-muscle.com/ukmuscle/fo...aspx?pid=32049
    Alun Davies is a friend of my brother, those pix he was at 3% body fat
    he wighed in at 85 Kg
    Off season at 8% bodyfat all yaer round wighes 14.10 stones
    Now thats big (15 Years worth of consistent training)
    but to be like the size and condition of the top 5 Mr O is unlikely possible.
    Unless the discover plants/herbs that enhance recovery in a simmilar to roids in the near future
    Ps:The natural way is the best way

Alun Davies' front lacks heaps compared to his back... notice no pictures from the front are posted... but awesome conditioning nonetheless.
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    Alun Davies' front lacks heaps compared to his back... notice no pictures from the front are posted... but awesome conditioning nonetheless.
    yes, conditioning is insane

CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000)

My nominations are:

Steve Reeves
    John Grimek
    Eugene Sandow

badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My votes in no order:

Ade Rai: http://www.musculardevelopment.com/rai.html
    Sponsered by Max Muscle. Looked awesome in when he won 2000 Superbody Contest

Morris Mendez: http://www.musclemania.com/mmpro/morris_mendez.jpg
    Nutrabolics have sponsered him, 2005 Superbody Champ

and Komang Arnaya: http://musclemania.com/gallery/04worldb/image32.htm

Dr Kof as already mentioned has definelty got potential.

All these guys have competed in one or more musclemania events. All the top 5 winners get tested for steroids, duiretics and beta-blockers. I think they have also introduced polygraph methods.

Bareknuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bareknuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bareknuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bareknuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bareknuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bareknuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by The_Hobbit
    That means alot coming from a newb with 23 posts. Please shutup.

I have a question for str8flexed. How is your flexibility and overall functionality with so much muscle? I really admire your physique. You're a freak, but you're not freakish if you know what I mean. =) I wouldn't mind looking like that myself. After bodybuilding for a while, though, I realized that I didn't want to necessarily get bigger. I wouldn't mind putting on weight, but only as much as is necessary for perfect functionality (think Bruce Lee). I want to be a universal athlete with speed, strength, and agility. Bruce Lee was 145 or so and he could kick ass like no other, so I figure that my being 145 is no biggy. I could ultimately do great things even while maintaining a very lean build.

I'm just curios as to how a great amount of lean muscle mass would effect the goals of someone like myself. What are the pros and cons of what you're going for?

I'm interested in hearing your perspective. Keep up the good work, dude. You rock. I know you sprint and stay functional. That's the only way to go.

yeah, i have 23 posts, thats because i dont spend alot of time on these boards like u do, i actually have a life outside, most of my time is spent in the kitchen and at the gym dipsh!T, u dont know me so STUF lil 19 years old punk.

Bareknuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bareknuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bareknuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bareknuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bareknuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bareknuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=The_Hobbit]That means alot coming from a newb with 23 posts. Please shutup.

and another thing, ive been on reading these boards over 3 years finally decided to joined a year ago, look at the date, whos the fukin newbie?

g_force has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) g_force has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) g_force has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) g_force has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) g_force has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) g_force has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) g_force has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) g_force has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) g_force has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) g_force has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) g_force has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    BRUCE LEE.......

Nothing more to say

Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you know it really sucks that the first thing people assume when they see a big and ripped person is drugs... and that is ashame... they dont think about all the hardwork and dieting that goes into what your doing to transform your body into a piece of art... I am no were near the development of these top natural guys, but i will be there one day.. everday i wake up and think of how i can improve my body and do that.. and then to have some people discredit you because they dont have the heart to do it is bull**** bottom line

-::|[Jack The Ripped]|::- Ward17's Avatar
    Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ward17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by badboyben
    My votes in no order:

Ade Rai: http://www.musculardevelopment.com/rai.html
    Sponsered by Max Muscle. Looked awesome in when he won 2000 Superbody Contest

Morris Mendez: http://www.musclemania.com/mmpro/morris_mendez.jpg
    Nutrabolics have sponsered him, 2005 Superbody Champ

and Komang Arnaya: http://musclemania.com/gallery/04worldb/image32.htm

Dr Kof as already mentioned has definelty got potential.

All these guys have competed in one or more musclemania events. All the top 5 winners get tested for steroids, duiretics and beta-blockers. I think they have also introduced polygraph methods.
    yeah-ive been a mendez fan for along time now-he looks awesome.
    so does kofi abrampah www.musclephotos.com/ prtfolio/kofi/kofi2.html
    [Rest In Peace Eddie Guerrero.]-[Rest In Peace Kurt Cobain.]-[Rest In Peace Mitch Hedberg.]

-Cool Board Members: jkeithc82, Slated, 40-Yard Dash_2, TheChamp316, FreshMintBlue, Seroph4x, ChingChang_Chow.

-The More You Sweat In Training, The Less You'll Bleed At War.

eat BIG. lift BIG. sleep BIG. GET BIG.

freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Probably not teh greatest , but a great natural bodybuilder : lee hayward

www.leehayward.com

chesterphil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chesterphil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chesterphil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chesterphil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chesterphil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chesterphil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dave Goodin is the man!

http://www.hydeparkgym.com/dave's_page.htm

badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badboyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by g_force
    BRUCE LEE.......

Nothing more to say
    Over the years i have read a number of articles saying Bruce used steroids. Could be false but i beleive them. At the time they were over the counter and if you want to be the best in the world, you have to do whatever it takes.... Either way he did have a great physique.

2004 Western Naturals:3rd kenshamrock's Avatar
    kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100)

Hey

Looking a little small Layne Jk bro, looking pretty much like a FREAK! I am sure you will get that pro card in no time! Keep it up bro!

Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chris Scott, USBF pro.Excellent physique definitely one of the best!!

suineg_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suineg_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suineg_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suineg_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suineg_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suineg_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suineg_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suineg_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suineg_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suineg_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suineg_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's a shame so many people don't believe one can get "freaky" naturally. Everyday I train I hear the same crap from people who feel that "20 mins a day and subway" will make you look like someone who lives/eats/sleeps bodybuilding, and if they don't succeed then you used steriods to get where you are. Frankly it's disgusting.

Layne are you doing the WNBF World's in New York this year?

Dail

BIGMIKENYC79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMIKENYC79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMIKENYC79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMIKENYC79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMIKENYC79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMIKENYC79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMIKENYC79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jkygogo View Post
    Hi, Who in your view is the greatest Natural Bodybuilder who hasn't taken steroids or growth hormone? Skip La Cour? Who else do you know of?

Thanks.

J.
    Eugene Dinescu, look him up!

RyanMau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by the terminator View Post
    the greatest natural guy would have to be mike ohearn.
    Mike ohearn is not natural

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A pattern in the chaos.

Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Yep lol, I remember this thread........I was going post by post w/o looking at the dates and I saw your back to the future vid, I was like this must be the very first one ! Then of course I looked at the date & felt dumb !

All about some GAINZ! IIISpartacusIII's Avatar
    IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tina Turner = End of thread

"I was laying in bed one night and I thought ‘I’ll just quit — to hell with it.’ And another little voice inside me said ‘Don’t quit — save that tiny little ember of spark.’ And never give them that spark because as long as you have that spark, you can start the greatest fire again.”

- Charles Bukowski (1920-1994)

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Every time you bump an old thread, we add another black mark to your name in the IFBB Brah Book of Doom.

What is the Book of Doom? You don't find out until it's too late.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    Every time you bump an old thread, we add another black mark to your name in the IFBB Brah Book of Doom.

What is the Book of Doom? You don't find out until it's too late.
    lol - black listed
    THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000)
    John Hansen
    Not 100% sure if he's natty but he's won natural competitions and his muscle groups look much different than ifbb pros. But he's still has a lot of mass..like crazy. So idk if he is or what
    "Quiet boy! Where is your honor?.. Like all pure blooded Saiyans, Kakarot would rather die fighting than win with one of those disgraceful senzu beans as his crutch. Kakarot trained in the hyperbolic time chamber just as we did; now let's see what he can do."
    Instagram: Boa_Bite

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my favorite part of this thread is NOBODY knows how to embed a f&* picture..

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    my favorite part of this thread is NOBODY knows how to embed a f&* picture..
    In 2005 it was considered kind of classless to embed tons of pictures. It slowed down the page for people on 56k and leeched bandwidth if hosted off-site (sometimes actually costing people money).
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alberto/Sammy/Doug
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    Alberto/Sammy/Doug
    Lol my claim to fame is that i`m one of the only people on this board that has beaten Alberto on stage, after that he went full beast mode with his conditioning.

Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eugene Sandow/thread
    **** jus trying to make my dream a reality

Registered User hairlineofpeace's Avatar
    hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    In 2005 it was considered kind of classless to embed tons of pictures. It slowed down the page for people on 56k and leeched bandwidth if hosted off-site (sometimes actually costing people money).
    ^this. Back in 2005 I was coding websites and hosting back then was very expensive. Everyone was very proficient at keeping page size (which can blow up very fast when using images) to a minimum, not really to help people with crappy internet, but to keep the costs down (bandwidth really was a limiting factor and sooo expensive).

Anyhow, I think we can all agree Gustavo is the greatest natural. He said so himself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4W8yUx0tY