Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jkygogo
    Str8flexed, I doubt they're natural. But again, if that's your opinion, ok. Again, who knows, they might be. It would be interesting if they ever had a legitimate drug testing like they do in the Olympics and see what happens then. But until that time, they'll continue to allow steroids or growth hormone in bodybuilding.
    But anyway, I respect your views.

Peace.
    the drug tests are administered by IOC standards. They also make them take a polygraph which the olympics DO NOT do... so to be honest, they go beyond olympic standards.

btw how many natural shows you've been around? I've been doing them for 4 years now & help out a few of the orgs. There is little incentive for someone to cheat... there is hardly any money, hardly any recognition, what do they benefit by cheating? You'd have to be one seriously insecure, self hating jerk to do something like that.

-Layne

Iron_Fist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tuna"N"Oats
    wow wow wow how ever one thing i did notice though was the fact that one of his nipples looked puffy but i couldn't tell for sure because convieniently there was always a shadow or a forarm covering them exept for the last pic where its too far to tell.... just an observation
    who?

KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tuna"N"Oats
    wow wow wow how ever one thing i did notice though was the fact that one of his nipples looked puffy but i couldn't tell for sure because convieniently there was always a shadow or a forarm covering them exept for the last pic where its too far to tell.... just an observation
    Are you talking about Layne? If so, you obviously haven't been around these forums much. Don't accuse him of using steroids just because he's big.. Layne (str8flexed) puts a hell of alot of intensity, work ethic, and knowledge into his training.. believe me, he's had no exogenous hormonal assistance..
    EDIT: Layne doesn't have puffy nipples either... I don't know where you got that. Also, before you go around diagnosing people of having gynecomastia, maybe you should go through several years of schooling called Med School.

And to jkygogo, these guys are in natural federations.. where they drug test by urinalysis and polygraph.. these aren't IFBB pros trying to be passed off as naturals. These organizations actually DO test for steroids.
    Last edited by KarateChris; 10-10-2005 at 07:17 PM.

Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Very inspirational Layne!

it gives us natural trainers some extra motivation to bust our asses off in the gym!!

keep up the good work!

Originally Posted by KarateChris
    Are you talking about Layne? If so, you obviously haven't been around these forums much. Don't accuse him of using steroids just because he's big.. Layne (str8flexed) puts a hell of alot of intensity, work ethic, and knowledge into his training.. believe me, he's had no exogenous hormonal assistance..
    EDIT: Layne doesn't have puffy nipples either... I don't know where you got that. Also, before you go around diagnosing people of having gynecomastia, maybe you should go through several years of schooling called Med School.

And to jkygogo, these guys are in natural federations.. where they drug test by urinalysis and polygraph.. these aren't IFBB pros trying to be passed off as naturals. These organizations actually DO test for steroids.
    yea pretty sure my nipples aren't puffy lol
    Attached Images

Brad4321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brad4321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brad4321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brad4321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brad4321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brad4321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brad4321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brad4321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brad4321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brad4321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brad4321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed
    yea pretty sure my nipples aren't puffy lol
    I dont knoooooooooow....I think i see some gyno . jk. I have been on this board almost as long as Layne and it has been awesome to witness his progress and love for the sport. Don’t let the haters get to you. Getting pissed off only gives them what they want and will never change someone’s mind.

Originally Posted by Brad4321
    I dont knoooooooooow....I think i see some gyno . jk. I have been on this board almost as long as Layne and it has been awesome to witness his progress and love for the sport. Don’t let the haters get to you. Getting pissed off only gives them what they want and will never change someone’s mind.
    Oh i'm not pissed, just suprised lol

Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Layne,

U def have an awesome physique!!! U are a testament to what ppl can achieve w/o any synthetic hormones! Im sure alot of hard work was done to achieve what you have. Btw, just an observation that i have, when a person is cutting, why does he look bigger? I noticed that when im cutting, altho i actually weigh lighter, I actually look bigger than when i was bulky...

jkygogo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How many of you here really think the Mr. Olympia competitors are Natural?

How many of you here really think the Mr. Olympia competitors are natural? Do you really believe that? I don't. I think Strtflexed is one of those who don't want to believe this but for whatever reason he wants to say or deny the use of steroids or growth hormone or he wants to deny the use of steroids to try and distract us from the fact that they may take them or maybe he wants to just deny this to somehow say "who cares", it's part of bodybuilding so deal with it.

I guess it just bothers me when the Bodybuilders keep saying that they don't use them and try and deny it. My feeling is if you use them, just admit it. I don't care, but don't deny it. Just be honest.

And to Str8flexed who says the testing for Bodybuilders is the same as the Olympic testing, I don't believe that. If that were the case, I'm pretty sure we'd see alot more steroids signs from bodybuilders. Because the Olympics is so pure in their testing that I'm pretty sure the signs of steroid or growth hormone use would pop up.

But again, as I've said before, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe they don't use steroids or growth hormone.

But I think they do.

Thanks.

Peace.

KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000)
    How many of you here really think the Mr. Olympia competitors are natural? Do you really believe that? I don't. I think Strtflexed is one of those who don't want to believe this but for whatever reason he wants to say or deny the use of steroids or growth hormone or he wants to deny the use of steroids to try and distract us from the fact that they may take them or maybe he wants to just deny this to somehow say "who cares", it's part of bodybuilding so deal with it.

I guess it just bothers me when the Bodybuilders keep saying that they don't use them and try and deny it. My feeling is if you use them, just admit it. I don't care, but don't deny it. Just be honest.

And to Str8flexed who says the testing for Bodybuilders is the same as the Olympic testing, I don't believe that. If that were the case, I'm pretty sure we'd see alot more steroids signs from bodybuilders. Because the Olympics is so pure in their testing that I'm pretty sure the signs of steroid or growth hormone use would pop up.

But again, as I've said before, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe they don't use steroids or growth hormone.

But I think they do.

Thanks.

Peace.
    Dude, what are you NOT understanding? THESE GUYS ARE NOT MR. OLYMPIA COMPETITORS! No one is saying that Ronnie Coleman or ANY IFBB pro bodybuilder is natural! They're not even tested for steroids! The only thing that the IFBB tests for are illegal diuretics (and that's not all the time).

These guys compete in OTHER bodybuilding federations like the WNBF. The IFBB is NOT the only bodybuilding federation out there; it's just the most popular one. And yes, the testing for the NATURAL FEDERATIONS (EXCLUDING THE IFBB BECAUSE THEY DON'T TEST FOR STEROIDS) is just as good as the Olympic testing.

Do you understand what we're telling you?

I Piss Excellence Ripped Italian's Avatar
    Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Italian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    His name is Anthony Molina & as far as I know he doesn't compete anymore
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/monetti.htm
    I thought the guy's name from True Life was Anthony Monetti Jr.? I could be wrong

I understand

I understand. I was basically talking about the most popular Federation, the IFBB. I wasn't talking about the other organizations.

Thanks.

APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Well first off steroids in the IFBB Olympia is not even a question. Ofcouse they use them, no one even asks that any more.

And second they are not "denying" anything. Its just one of thouse things "if you dont know and need to ask, you dont need to know".

chavie608 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    some people just assume everyone bigger then them is on roids

people ask me all the time what **** im on
    and i dont even drink let alone take drugs (maybe the occasional aspirin)

makes me feel great though lol

Bareknuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bareknuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bareknuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bareknuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bareknuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bareknuckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Skip Lacour is NATURAL?!?!?!? my definition of natural is no ph/gh and definitely no steroids, and i honestly dont thing Skip lacour hasnt run a cycle of ph before.

The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bareknuckles
    Skip Lacour is NATURAL?!?!?!? my definition of natural is no ph/gh and definitely no steroids, and i honestly dont thing Skip lacour hasnt run a cycle of ph before.
    That means alot coming from a newb with 23 posts. Please shutup.

I have a question for str8flexed. How is your flexibility and overall functionality with so much muscle? I really admire your physique. You're a freak, but you're not freakish if you know what I mean. =) I wouldn't mind looking like that myself. After bodybuilding for a while, though, I realized that I didn't want to necessarily get bigger. I wouldn't mind putting on weight, but only as much as is necessary for perfect functionality (think Bruce Lee). I want to be a universal athlete with speed, strength, and agility. Bruce Lee was 145 or so and he could kick ass like no other, so I figure that my being 145 is no biggy. I could ultimately do great things even while maintaining a very lean build.

I'm just curios as to how a great amount of lean muscle mass would effect the goals of someone like myself. What are the pros and cons of what you're going for?

I'm interested in hearing your perspective. Keep up the good work, dude. You rock. I know you sprint and stay functional. That's the only way to go.

Originally Posted by Ripped Italian
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/monetti.htm
    I thought the guy's name from True Life was Anthony Monetti Jr.? I could be wrong

oops, you are right, my mistake

But I think they do.

Thanks.

Peace.

bro, i never said i was talking about guys in the olympia. You need to read my full posts before flying off at the handle after reading one sentance.

-Layne

Originally Posted by The_Hobbit
    That means alot coming from a newb with 23 posts. Please shutup.

I have a question for str8flexed. How is your flexibility and overall functionality with so much muscle? I really admire your physique. You're a freak, but you're not freakish if you know what I mean. =) I wouldn't mind looking like that myself. After bodybuilding for a while, though, I realized that I didn't want to necessarily get bigger. I wouldn't mind putting on weight, but only as much as is necessary for perfect functionality (think Bruce Lee). I want to be a universal athlete with speed, strength, and agility. Bruce Lee was 145 or so and he could kick ass like no other, so I figure that my being 145 is no biggy. I could ultimately do great things even while maintaining a very lean build.

I'm just curios as to how a great amount of lean muscle mass would effect the goals of someone like myself. What are the pros and cons of what you're going for?

I'm interested in hearing your perspective. Keep up the good work, dude. You rock. I know you sprint and stay functional. That's the only way to go.
    thanks for the compliments. Never been called a freak... that is a very big compliment. Not sure if I deserve all those compliments you guys are throwing at me, but thanks all the same.

my flexibility is better than average, nothing spectacular, but I've never tried to push the limits of my flexibility either. But how much muscle you carry shouldn't impact it. I've seen ronnie coleman do the splits at 300 lbs so there you go lol.

-Layne

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)
    they have a 7 year drug free policy & they strictly enforce it with urine & polygraph testing at every show. Is it fool proof no, but I believe that most of these competitors are natural. They are just freaks. Don't be a jealous hater.

Yes for the wnbf they seem to be all natural,but what about musclemania,i think alot of guys in musclemania juice it.

Originally Posted by the terminator
    Yes for the wnbf they seem to be all natural,but what about musclemania,i think alot of guys in musclemania juice it.

once again, you don't know that for sure. Keep in mind the testing proceedures & banned substances differ from org to org. WNBF banned prohormones way back in 2000, in musclemania you could still use them all the way up until they were made illegal in 2004. Additionally, I believe musclemania does moreso random urine testing (depends on the show... some test everyone). Also the length that one has to be drug free for a musclemania show varies (I believe 1-5 years) while the WNBF is a strict 7 years.

so are they cheating by musclemania standards? not nessecarily, but are some of them using androgens? Quite possible.

-Layne

Honestly, I wish they'd test the Mr. Olympia Competitors in the IFBB

Honestly, I'd wish they'd test the Mr. Olympia Competitors in the IFBB. I'd really love to see what they look like and what kind of body they can develop without using steroids or growth hormone or whatever else some take.

Thanks.

Honestly, I'd wish they'd test the Mr. Olympia Competitors in the IFBB. I'd really love to see what they look like and what kind of body they can develop without using steroids or growth hormone or whatever else some take.

Thanks.

i just showed you what can be done... look at the pics I posted of the natural pros.

-Layne

Natural1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Natural1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Natural1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Natural1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Natural1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Natural1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Natural1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Natural1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Natural1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Natural1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Natural1der has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It is impressive and Kudos to those guys 4 sure.

Imagine being a "Pro" ( hmmm? Pro what? Pro Drug Taker?? ) and getting paid by Sports Nutrition Companies to keep pumping yourself full of garbage

Where is the INTEGRITY in 'that'

But I think they do.

Thanks.

Peace.
    bro mr olympia compititors are juced up to the max trust me.
    its not possible for naturals to get that big.
    also Gene doping is an area i think is being used.
    But that doesnt mean any one can get big with juice.
    you still need to follow the priciples
    1 Train hard but smart
    2 Nutrition
    3 Sleep
    4 Consistency
    5 Genetics
    and to get really big
    6 Cycle roids
    ps: Some people when on roids thier bodies dont get accustomed to it
    theirfor they end up with more side effects then the benefits of recovery
    so not every one on roids get the same results

NATURAL 4 LIFE! Hardcore Natural's Avatar
    Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation

I find it pretty damn funny how some people love to hate on others simply because they have a super high quality physique. Some people on here need to wake up and realize exactly what CAN be achieved naturally when you are consistent with clean food intake, training and rest.

Also, another thing here must be realized by some of you haters...... realize that science and technology is getting better and better every year...in regards to supplements, timing of supps, etc...and if you are actually knowledgable with nutrition and are dedicated to bodybuilding, amazing things can be achieved. It is getting to the point now that elite naturals are ALMOST starting to look like their drugged up counterparts. And this isn't because they are juicing themselves, it's because people are learning how to take their bodies to the extreme as science and technology advances.

I too (like Layne), know a few naturals personally that are WORLD champions in Natural Federations, and believe me, they do not juice, but I've seen them compete in non-tested events and beat out half the guys that were on drugs. Pretty amazing ****, if you ask me.

Here is a pic of a guy I know personally who became world champion at the age of 40 something. He keeps getting better with age.... This guy has beaten out MANY guys on roids and won several non-tested contests. http://www.musclephotos.com/derrick.html

So, my message to you haters is this..... STOP being so f*cking ignorant when it comes to what can (and is) being achieved naturally. Think beyond your f*cking noses and see that incredible physiques can be built with adequate nutrition, smart supplement timing, intense consistent training and proper rest. It's as simple as that.

I know, because I too am gunning for my natural Pro card, and am living proof that a head-turning physique can be built all natural. It's time to wake up people, cuz it's your own ignorance hindering you.
    Last edited by Todd69; 10-12-2005 at 10:22 AM.
    ================================
    Bodybuild for yourself, nobody else!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Todd69
    I find it pretty damn funny how some people love to hate on others simply because they have a super high quality physique. Some people on here need to wake up and realize exactly what CAN be achieved naturally when you are consistent with clean food intake, training and rest.

Also, another thing here must be realized by some of you haters...... realize that science and technology is getting better and better every year...in regards to supplements, timing of supps, etc...and if you are actually knowledgable with nutrition and are dedicated to bodybuilding, amazing things can be achieved. It is getting to the point now that elite naturals are ALMOST starting to look like their drugged up counterparts. And this isn't because they are juicing themselves, it's because people are learning how to take their bodies to the extreme as science and technology advances.

I too (like Layne), know a few naturals personally that are WORLD champions in Natural Federations, and believe me, they do not juice, but I've seen them compete in non-tested events and beat out half the guys that were on drugs. Pretty amazing ****, if you ask me.

Here is a pic of a guy I know personally who became world champion at the age of 40. He keeps getting better with age.... This guy has beaten out MANY guys on roids and won several non-tested contests. http://www.musclephotos.com/derrick.html

So, my message to you haters is this..... STOP being so f*cking ignorant when it comes to what can (and is) being achieved naturally. Think beyond your f*cking noses and see that incredible physiques can be built with adequate nutrition, smart supplement timing, intense consistent training and proper rest. It's as simple as that.

I know, because I too am gunning for my natural Pro card, and am living proof that a head-turning physique can be built all natural. It's time to wake up people, cuz it's your own ignorance hindering you.
    I dig what you saing
    you can build a great body naturally
    see http://www.uk-muscle.com/ukmuscle/fo...aspx?pid=32049
    Alun Davies is a friend of my brother, those pix he was at 3% body fat
    he wighed in at 85 Kg
    Off season at 8% bodyfat all yaer round wighes 14.10 stones
    Now thats big (15 Years worth of consistent training)
    but to be like the size and condition of the top 5 Mr O is unlikely possible.
    Unless the discover plants/herbs that enhance recovery in a simmilar to roids in the near future
    Ps:The natural way is the best way

NATURAL 4 LIFE! Hardcore Natural's Avatar
    Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Iron_Fist
    but to be like the size and condition of the top 5 Mr O is unlikely possible.
    Unless the discover plants/herbs that enhance recovery in a simmilar to roids in the near future
    Ps:The natural way is the best way

Yep, of course no natural is going to ever get the size of a top 5 Mr O... that is obvious, but where I have a problem is with those who say "oh, that natural guy is on roids for sure"...or "Bull**** he is natural, look how big and ripped he is" That is where I have a problem with ignorant people who say **** like that and have idea of what IS really possible naturally.
    ================================
    Bodybuild for yourself, nobody else!

bobbymorales69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks... here's me, I'm not close to a top natural yet, but I'm working hard to get there
    Holy ****, you're on your way.
    deport me back to mexico