kjsonneveld96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Uni/College Football

Hey guys, first timer here, but looking for some advice.

So in High school, i played football all 5 years (did a victory lap, Canadian thing.) I played Centre for 4 years and Guard for one. I went to a small high school of about 350 kids, so there wasnt alot to choose from, when i was playing i was about 6 foot, 180lbs. Im in my first year of university now and im not playing, but i watch the games and wish I was, i miss it a lot. But i dont think i could play O-line here, i'm still about 6 foot, but now about 210. Any suggestions on positions for someone my size? Currently about 15% BF. Quick learner and adaptor, but kind of clueless for a position I could try out for. I always thought I would make a half assed Tight end, but who knows?

Thanks guys

amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It depends on a lot of things at the college level. Speed, abilty etc. If you are fast and can catch then yeah maybe go out for tightend, just dont expect to start anytime soon. Honestly it all depends on how you play, we cant tell you what you can go out for without watching you play. Even if you post numbers (40 yrd, bench, vert etc.) still wont be able to tell you a thing. Seen some guys who had amazing numbers play like ****. Just tryout and go where the coach puts you.
    "Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight ill ever know...
    Live and die on this day
    Live and die on this day"

kjsonneveld96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by amar654 View Post
    It depends on a lot of things at the college level. Speed, abilty etc. If you are fast and can catch then yeah maybe go out for tightend, just dont expect to start anytime soon. Honestly it all depends on how you play, we cant tell you what you can go out for without watching you play. Even if you post numbers (40 yrd, bench, vert etc.) still wont be able to tell you a thing. Seen some guys who had amazing numbers play like ****. Just tryout and go where the coach puts you.
    True true, I guess i didnt think about that haha, thanks brother.