ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Tightening Loose Skin

I have recently lost a lot of weight and was wondering what i can do to tighten up this loose skin i have. I have quite a bit of loose skin on my abdomen as well as on my arms and legs.

I know there are creames out there but I'm not sure what would be the best one to buy and if there are any excercises I could do to help tone it up.

-E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry mate, i aint heard about anything that can help other than creams.

T~Heathen will become famous soon enough. (+50) T~Heathen will become famous soon enough. (+50) T~Heathen will become famous soon enough. (+50) T~Heathen will become famous soon enough. (+50) T~Heathen will become famous soon enough. (+50) T~Heathen will become famous soon enough. (+50) T~Heathen will become famous soon enough. (+50) T~Heathen will become famous soon enough. (+50) T~Heathen will become famous soon enough. (+50) T~Heathen will become famous soon enough. (+50) T~Heathen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Surgery,or you could pack on some muscle mass to help out

ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What creams do you reccomend for it. I'm trying to pack on muscle but i'm still wokring to get down to 160. I'm currently at 172 ~15%BF. When i started losing weight i was at 225 30%BF+

thefranchize05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefranchize05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefranchize05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefranchize05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefranchize05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefranchize05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefranchize05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefranchize05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefranchize05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefranchize05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefranchize05 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by ThrusH
    What creams do you reccomend for it. I'm trying to pack on muscle but i'm still wokring to get down to 160. I'm currently at 172 ~15%BF. When i started losing weight i was at 225 30%BF+
    wow u sound like me , i went from 240 to 154 now im bac up to 170 of muslce and my skin has tighten up sum not all the ways with my abs but im gonna work and work till i get there...

hope u do the same

good job
    if you not down with me then i got 2 words 4 ya