∆--Be the Change--∆ The Big Sleep's Avatar
    The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)

Bulk CEE mixing question

I bought a jug of Bulk CEE and it seems so clumpy when I try to dissolve it. I have been using crystal light to mask the taste and dissolving it as best I can, but I haven't seen any results or anything. Is it ok to mix this stuff in crytal light or do the acids and mechanical sugars in it interfer with the CEE?
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

http://www.haleo.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Like Us On ********: http://tinyurl.com/HaleoFB

http://muscle-primer.com

•A mind too active is no mind at all•

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bulk CEE shouldnt be clumpy. It should start dissolving almost immedietely when it hits water or juice.

You can mix it in anything really. I mixed mine in gatorade.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I mix mine in white grape juice and it dissolves immediately.

giveuptheghost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    CEE should NOT be clumpy and SHOULD dissolve eaisly and SHOULD taste bad in water

W8 Pl8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Pl8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Pl8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Pl8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Taste of bulk CEE in water

I actually don't mind the taste, though it's terrible. It reminds me of how it tastes if you chew aspirin. I used to chew aspirin as a kid because I was freaked out about swallowing pills (if I only knew what I would become, LOL). I just don't think it's THAT bad. However, I'm using Higher Power's bulk CEE, so I don't know about the others.

When this runs out I will switch to Green Bulge.