J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sharp Pain In back of Head

Recently I have been experiencing a pain in the back side of my head while working out intensly. It is really annoying and makes me want to quit hitting the weights whenever I experience it just simply because I cant lift with intensity when it occurs. This headache type of pain never has happened before I started my new supplement stack. I am thinking it has something to do with one of the supplements I am currently taking. I will list them for you:

Lipo6 (only 2 pills daily)
    Vitargo Cgl
    Arginine&Orothine Ketogluterate. 6g daily

If you can help me out in any way I would appreciate it a lot. I really love to work out, but not when I have to deal with such a bad headache everytime I lift. Thank you
    Till I Collapse

CycoTron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CycoTron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont know about the supps man but when was the last time you took a week off? I know its hard to force yourself, but at one point i started getting a splitting headache every time i started a set, happened for a few days even with a weekend in between, so i took a week off.

I came back stronger and most importantly no more headaches.

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would bet it's just an exercision (sp?) headache. I get them on heavy days also and I just take some aspirin and it goes right away.

-Spaz

gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my guess is that its the Arginine&Orothine Ketogluterate that are causing the pain in ur head, i know of some people that complaine about headaches and stuff like that but never realy experienced it myself.

My suggestion is to drop Arginine&Orothine Ketogluterate and see if the pain stops, if it dosent.. drop everything and then see...but make sure you see a doctor if it dosent go away fairly quickly after you stop supplementation, it could be something far more serious!
    60 day Controlled Labs WB @ Night sponsored Super Stack!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=928060

GymBuff's 60 day White Blood@Night Log With Pictures!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=818088

ThermoLife Ecdysten sponsored Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=795289

My San Endotest Review / Log
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=524604[/url]

Dymatize Xpand Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=629576

addman228 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah man i know how your feeling i've been getting the exact same pains, i was taking NO-Xplode and as soon as i finished the bottle and was off it the pain disappeared, i'd say to ditch the arginine

Lilkj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilkj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilkj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilkj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilkj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilkj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilkj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilkj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilkj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilkj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilkj is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    take a week off and if it continues when you get back....see a doctor immediately
    At The Gates is going on tour!!!

xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

Its about time we came clean. Your head hurts because I dont put a pillow between your head and the headboard of our bed. Sorry bro.
    IP ban Nutrabolics for lying and now threats.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?&p=9560766#post9560766

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

I dont have my email setup here, so if you want me to respond to something, you're going to have to PM me.

RoarinTA98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a few weeks ago a friend of mine was doing bench and experienced a similar pain.. his went from the back of his head up to the front part of his hairline. his trainer said that its an often occurence, and that he'd pulled or strained a muscle in the back of his neck... dont know if thats a fact or not, but thats what he told me his trainer said...

Originally Posted by xGhostinGx
    Its about time we came clean. Your head hurts because I dont put a pillow between your head and the headboard of our bed. Sorry bro.
    haha

J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J.F. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for all your help so far guys, I appreciate it. I did take a week off training last week due to the flu. And I have never experienced similar pains to which I have now before I started takin the supps. So I will ditch the arginine and orothine and see how that works. My guess at first was that it might be the Lipo6 due to the high amount of caffeine anhydrus. Thanks again.
    Till I Collapse

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    See a chiropractor. I had pain in the back of the head- very intense from squatting. Chiro fixed it right up with 1 adjustment.

2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have been told by everyone at my gym this is a cause of blood pressure build up in the head.
    Authentic British Muscle

muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscleman12345 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by J.F.
    Recently I have been experiencing a pain in the back side of my head while working out intensly. It is really annoying and makes me want to quit hitting the weights whenever I experience it just simply because I cant lift with intensity when it occurs. This headache type of pain never has happened before I started my new supplement stack. I am thinking it has something to do with one of the supplements I am currently taking. I will list them for you:

Lipo6 (only 2 pills daily)
    Vitargo Cgl
    Arginine&Orothine Ketogluterate. 6g daily

If you can help me out in any way I would appreciate it a lot. I really love to work out, but not when I have to deal with such a bad headache everytime I lift. Thank you

i was taking some Lipo6 and i experienced the same thing, my head would be pounding as soon as i started lifting, and it wouldnt go away it would just not be as painful but still be there i stopped taking it and they went away.

GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My buddy had very similar symptoms when he started taking Lipo-6. He stopped taking the Lipo and the headaches went away. I will say that he has a low tolerance for stimulants so it was probably a combo of the caffeine or yohimbine.

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Longterm, high dose AAKG supplementation gives me the headaches, right at the base of the skull.
    I've found that laying of for several days occasionally prevents the headaches.
    I got a fever, and the only prescription is...more cowbell!

Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Go
    check
    your blood pressure
    NOW!!!

Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Diana Ball has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I had this before also. I got it bad when benching especially, but also at other times of heavy lifts. Squats did it also bad. I've also heard of other people having it. It is a muscle in the back of your neck that is spasming, in the area where the cervical spine meets the base of the skull. Try stretching your neck forward and down and side to side.
    Could be an anuerysm though from extreme hypertension when lifting (highly unlikely). Your BP goes through the roof when you lift real heavy. Its probably just the muscle spasm though. Does it feel kind of like an ice cream headache, except in the back of your neck? Thats how mine felt. Mine went away with time and stretching.
    Dont waste your time!