Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BronBron23's 500cal+30 minutes of cardio weight loss thread

Well as of this mourning. I weighed 291. So, I'll weight in on here everyday. I'll keep yall posted. I'm going to start tommarow. So......I know everyone objects. I can be the one who breaks all this damn debate over low cals or starvation. I know I can do it and maintain it.

Ghost of L.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ghost of L.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ghost of L.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ghost of L.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ghost of L.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ghost of L.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ghost of L.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ghost of L.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ghost of L.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ghost of L.I. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cool I want to see how bad you fail. Everybody thought I would lose crazy amounts of muscle on 1700-1900 a day which means your body might canabalize your left arm off.
    The red bar next to my rep power means I'm smart.

carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i was gona ask if you could post pictures of your "progress"

but even if u dont give up, you wont want to post your pictures .. lol

good luck! :-D

bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm going to keep you guys informed and show you how well it is working. Yeah everybody is givin me advice and Im not sayin it is bad advice. But I was once told that everything doesnt work for everyone.

Well for day one. Here we go. It's going to be a very long journey, but I am going to make it damnit. I will make it through this. So my weight today is 291. Im about to be off to do my 30 minutes, and last night I decided to throw some bodyweight exercises in there to kinda shape me as I lose weight. I decided not to lift weight because I don't want those to bulk me. It seems as though thats all that does to me.

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow...
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

Barefooted HomeGym Lifter new2lifting's Avatar
    new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

Originally Posted by bronbron23
    I decided not to lift weight because I don't want those to bulk me. It seems as though thats all that does to me.
    hmmmm

carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by new2lifting
    hmmmm
    what he meant to say is that you really should lift weights, u can build up a real nice physique on 500 calories a day

Well, I just don't want it to bulk me up more than I already am. I'm not saying that I am freakin huge by no means. But i am a big guy. I want to be more shredded and defined rather than bulky with a bunch of fat on top of it. But what kind of programs would you guys recommend. I know I should lift weights. I want to start my body over, but once I lose all this weight, I don't exactly want to be just skin,bones, and blood you know. I want to have somehting there. Right now, all I know is that I have alot of fat. And need to lose it. By any means neccacary. I know my workout everyday is going to have atleast 30 min. of cardio. I think throwing a weight workout in would be great, that would speed the fat loss up, but, i don't want it to bulk me up. I dont want that. I want to be cut and smaller than I am.

new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, I just don't want it to bulk me up more than I already am. I'm not saying that I am freakin huge by no means. But i am a big guy. I want to be more shredded and defined rather than bulky with a bunch of fat on top of it. But what kind of programs would you guys recommend. I know I should lift weights. I want to start my body over, but once I lose all this weight, I don't exactly want to be just skin,bones, and blood you know. I want to have somehting there. Right now, all I know is that I have alot of fat. And need to lose it. By any means neccacary. I know my workout everyday is going to have atleast 30 min. of cardio. I think throwing a weight workout in would be great, that would speed the fat loss up, but, i don't want it to bulk me up. I dont want that. I want to be cut and smaller than I am.
    I think you are right on the target to looking like a crackhead...or maybe a meth-head....waiting for your one month progress pictures to make a definate decision between the meth-head/crack head issue
    keep up the good work!!!
    Last edited by new2lifting; 10-09-2005 at 09:55 AM.

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you are willing to do it 'by any means necessary' why are you blatantly doing it the way you KNOW you're not supposed to and will achieve the WORST results? I question your integrity.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

I've been trying to upload some pics, but it keeps saying that the file is too large.

Well guys, we'll just see how it all turns out. I like it when you guys down talk me and everything. It's motivation to me. Everytime I think of yall, i think of that T.I. song, "Motivation"....."All ya hatin is fuel to my fire"

Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go to http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx
    and download ImageResizer.exe

That will sort out the size issue of your photos and you will be able to upload them.

Edit.

To use it once its installed, you will have to right click on your .jpg you want to resize and choose resize pictures then resave it has small, medium, large. This doesnt overwrite the original file, just creates another..
    Last edited by Fendi; 10-09-2005 at 10:55 AM.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Well guys, we'll just see how it all turns out. I like it when you guys down talk me and everything. It's motivation to me. Everytime I think of yall, i think of that T.I. song, "Motivation"....."All ya hatin is fuel to my fire"
    the only reason you are getting talked down to is because you are acting like a jacka$$ and don't know what the hell you are talking about

people on this board will gladly help you if you are willing to listen
    there are some things that people may have different views on
    I don't criticize people that have different opinions

eating 500 calories a day is not an opinion
    it is a fact that this is a bad idea
    it is not debatable
    only a jacka$$ that has no sense would do this

quit acting like a retard and open your ears and do a little research

GET educated dude

Thats me last summer. Mind you i was about 20 pounds lighter then. And also. I have decided that I am going to take in about 1000 calories. There I listened. 500 calories is a bitch. I just know that **** aint gon fly with me.
    Attached Images

Wanted to let yall know.

Just wanted to let yall know. That I am going to be taking in 1000 calories instead of just 500. I've kicked the idea around a little bit in my head, but wasnt sure about it. Now I am. and I know it just wouldnt work with 500 calories, I would burn out, which is exactly what you guys were trying to tell me, but I was listening. Because 30 minutes of cardio everyday, and weights M-W-F, on 500 cals? No way in hell. So, just thought I would let yall know that. Thanks for the advice, and I know I don't like to listen but, I want to let yall know that in about 4 months or so, I will make you guys very proud.

woodster821 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just wanted to let yall know. That I am going to be taking in 1000 calories instead of just 500. I've kicked the idea around a little bit in my head, but wasnt sure about it. Now I am. and I know it just wouldnt work with 500 calories, I would burn out, which is exactly what you guys were trying to tell me, but I was listening. Because 30 minutes of cardio everyday, and weights M-W-F, on 500 cals? No way in hell. So, just thought I would let yall know that. Thanks for the advice, and I know I don't like to listen but, I want to let yall know that in about 4 months or so, I will make you guys very proud.

If your even alive in 4 months with that diet.......

Keep the hatin comin. I love it. I feed off of it.

gammite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gammite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gammite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gammite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gammite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gammite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gammite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gammite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gammite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gammite is on a distinguished road. (+10) gammite is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you are going have to feed off of something eating only 500 cals/day. lol.

just kidding man. good luck.

and for your info if you want to lose weight and keep it of you must build lean muscle mass in order to increase your metabolism.

the more lean muscles mass you have the better your basal (resting) metabolism. all metabolism means is how many calories your body burns on its own per day. wouldn't you like to have a body that instantly burns sick amounts of calories and the cardio that your perform being the icing on the cake???

anyway if you want lean mass you have to lift, so DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and make a real plan. as your current plan sux major ass. this site is a great resource. read, learn, apply and you will have great results.

once again good luck.

you need to realize that people are not here to hate
    they are here to lead you in the right direction
    this is a great site that has alot of people that will kindly support you through your weight loss

The people on here have helped me tremendously

you have alot of muscle mass in the photo you submitted
    you could really be ripped up with alot of muscle if you cut your weight the correct way

1000 calories is still way too low
    you are a big guy and need alot more calories than that

anyways
    I hope you will eventually figure out the right path to achieving a low BF%

but you are not currently heading in the right direction
    peace

shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hahaha, good one bron. I'm definitely getting a kick out of this. The power to make others tick.
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply. Do it.

JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think this is a great idea!!

When you fail you can come to this site and find real information about how to get you there correctly.

david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i am eating pizza, soda, cupcakes while your eating a salad ahahha...

Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your ideas on training and dieting are inherently flawed.Even if you do stick to a ridiculous starvation type diet you will **** your thyroid over and your leptin levels will drop to **** right quick.

I recommend you read up on Twin Peak's carb cycling diet on mindandmuscle.net,search the online magazine back issues for the article Twin Peak wrote.This diet along with cardio and *lifting weights* is most likely the best way to cut fat,the science behind it is thoroughly sound.

Do the leg work with research.

Don't deviate from the diet,work equally hard WRT lifting and cardio and you will not fail.

rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by woodster821
    If your even alive in 4 months with that diet.......

study up man, no one is here to say "i told you so" but they will laugh at you when you come off like that...

if you dont want advice, why sign up?

i hope...well i know you will change your diet, because you will be in the hosptal if you dont.

when your ready to do it right, just ask...
    heaviest point of my life 2004 371lbs
    January 1st 09 -332lbs
    current weight- 247lbs
    goal- six pack

Eat to live, dont live to eat.

A man who thinks he can, and a man who thinks he cant are both right... which one are you?

There are two types of people in this world- talkers and doers

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do what you want, but realize the so called "hatin" is actually concern. Sure, we might make obnoxious jokes, but when you get right down to it, we are not advocating a very low calorie diet and we are trying to convince you to forego your plan for something more sensible because we know what'll happen to your body and we are trying to spare you the effects!
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5

Originally Posted by rockstarsar
    Do what you want, but realize the so called "hatin" is actually concern. Sure, we might make obnoxious jokes, but when you get right down to it, we are not advocating a very low calorie diet and we are trying to convince you to forego your plan for something more sensible because we know what'll happen to your body and we are trying to spare you the effects!
    yet no one EVER believes us. They think we're just being *******s.... then they learn the hardway. I've been posting on this board for over a year, and it's like the same story getting played over and over again.

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by skelooth
    yet no one EVER believes us. They think we're just being *******s.... then they learn the hardway. I've been posting on this board for over a year, and it's like the same story getting played over and over again.
    Yeah, we tell everyone not to starve themselves just 'cause we want them to stay fat.
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5