Closed Thread
    Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100) Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100) Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100) Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100) Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100) Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100) Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100) Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100) Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100) Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100) Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100)

In college, but have not been getting laid!

Hey, I just entered college, and I need pussy! haha. Ya, I'm that frustrated. I've talked to this girl that i've known for a very long time, she gave me her phone number, and she says we should definantly chill together. SO I called her up the day she gave me her number, we get a few convos going, blah blah, how are you, etc. Then she says she has to go and she will call me up later, but it turns out she has never called me back! But whenever she sees me in campus she gives me hugs and talks to me, fluff talk, but I'm confused whether if she is into me or not? I really want to nail this chick, any advices or any stories you guys could share?
    Odin
    I have all of the characteristics of a shaman:
    I can transform into any shape desired
    I blind my enemies in battles, makes their swords and knifes blunt and is able to disappear at will.
    I'am master over all of the berserks
    I have has a perfect control over the weather.
    I can wake the dead and talk to people which have been hung
    I knows the verbal as well as the written magic
    I can open the graves and the earth

Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I read your post to my friend kelly on the phone, and she said "oh that guy is a jerk" She said the girl you're trying to talk to clearly knows your intentions so thats why shes not gonna call.
    Stem plus finance alum crew
    ADHD diagnosed social club, let’s get weird
    Gmo fan
    Entj cuz apparently we tinder now

Compounds 3x a week feeders offnights b4 bed with IF schedule coming sooonnn will link log on inception. Dis gun b good

Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100) Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100) Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100) Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100) Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100) Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100) Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100) Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100) Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100) Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100) Odin87 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Buff Matt
    I read your post to my friend kelly on the phone, and she said "oh that guy is a jerk" She said the girl you're trying to talk to clearly knows your intentions so thats why shes not gonna call.
    Tell your friend to give me some advices. thanks
    Odin
    I blind my enemies in battles, makes their swords and knifes blunt and is able to disappear at will.

SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    from what you said, she's not interested in you. If she was the least bit interested, she would've called back.
    There isn't a magic supplement that replaces hard work, dedication, motivation

exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My advise is to use her to increase your social circle. Surely she must have some female friends? Id advise against putting your focus on only her when she could be opening up some networks for you. Its much easier hooking up with a girl when your friends with her friends etc. Play the friend card, meet her friends, be the cool muther ****er you are and slam those girls

Tylernol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tylernol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tylernol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Every girl is a whore. They just don't outwordly show it because it's "socially unacceptable." You have to be the MAN!! Just like hang out with her and be aggressive. Don't do any pussy BS like get flowers.. you're just hanging out.. but that's not what you're gonna do! Umm, if she doesn't want to kiss [obviously the first step] then bam you know she's not interested. It's that simple. You're obviously a bodybuilder here on BBing.com. Chicks love that. Get some confidence my man. Walk with your head higher for a day, and say you look at a girl... don't look away. STARE at her [not all perverted like] but just keep looking until SHE looks away. That's how a girl will know right away you have confidence... which is KEY.

Good luck

*EDIT-Re-read the post, and it's kinda confusing.. sorry... :P*

StevenJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StevenJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StevenJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StevenJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StevenJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea its my first year at college and I have hooked up with 5 different girls so far but haven't been laid here yet..... It will come but I need to work on it harder
    -Girls like guys with skills-

5 day ban, thread closed.
    Last edited by bigpoppaproppy; 10-05-2005 at 12:16 AM.
    Odin

Underage Thinking user4165146510's Avatar
    user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    try this approach:

walk up to hot girl:

"Okay, so I came over here to talk to you, but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well, end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally have get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children. For God's sake, if you dance with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going."
    "I find this thread allows me to be a more positive person" - TheDukeUSMC -- commenting on the sexy gif thread.

Originally Posted by tiger20
    try this approach:

walk up to hot girl:

"Okay, so I came over here to talk to you, but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well, end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally have get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children. For God's sake, if you dance with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going."
    wow, what a story
    Odin