Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1122
    RipedRX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RipedRX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RipedRX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RipedRX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RipedRX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RipedRX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RipedRX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RipedRX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RipedRX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RipedRX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RipedRX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RipedRX's BodySpace

No dating for me what do i do?

im still so Furstrated, ihaven't been dating in 1 whole year, expet when on 2 dates past 8 months that were Desasters, on one of em i couln't get laid with a huge slut, becuase i tried to hard. I wrote i thread couple of months ago how my life suxs,well situation is pretty much the same, i just stoped carring about it, i work in Fukin Wal mart sourouned with Grandmothers, and Fat ugly girls,igo to community college, where is pretty much show up and go home, most girls have Bf's and quit frankly i don't know jack **** how to approach a girl, (Well one time i approched got # went on date, and told her about my life and she never answered back), Im just so confused and mad, the whole World is Fukin exept me,what makes it even more uncomfatble is that im nervous,what a girl will think, cause i prety much good lookin, but my expirence with them is like im 15, It's Just Suxs, All i do is Work, Gym, School.
    Perioid.

Thas my life, no clubs yet im under 21, + i don't have money to waste on under 21 clubs, not to mention don't really have many freinds or better yet know a lot of people and cool with them, but don't consider them freinds.
    What do i do? Live like this till im 22? Hell im so afraid that the more i get older that it will be harder, cause i have no expirence with women, chicks might think im maniac, becuase the way i live right now WTF do i do? STOP Carring and what happens happens?? im afraid this wil go on for long time i wanted to stop!
    Partizan BG
    EX YUG MAFIA #3 Dr. Cannabis here to help!
    ■■■Misc Masculinist Crew■■■º
    =♖♘♗♕ Official Misc Chess Crew ♔♗♘♖=

THIS IS//////// S E R B I A//////RUSSIA///////

BodyPoints: 739
    zar_man12321 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zar_man12321 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zar_man12321 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zar_man12321 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zar_man12321 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zar_man12321 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zar_man12321 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zar_man12321 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zar_man12321 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zar_man12321 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zar_man12321 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit zar_man12321's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by RipedRX
    im still so Furstrated, ihaven't been dating in 1 whole year, expet when on 2 dates past 8 months that were Desasters, on one of em i couln't get laid with a huge slut, becuase i tried to hard. I wrote i thread couple of months ago how my life suxs,well situation is pretty much the same, i just stoped carring about it, i work in Fukin Wal mart sourouned with Grandmothers, and Fat ugly girls,igo to community college, where is pretty much show up and go home, most girls have Bf's and quit frankly i don't know jack **** how to approach a girl, (Well one time i approched got # went on date, and told her about my life and she never answered back), Im just so confused and mad, the whole World is Fukin exept me,what makes it even more uncomfatble is that im nervous,what a girl will think, cause i prety much good lookin, but my expirence with them is like im 15, It's Just Suxs, All i do is Work, Gym, School.
    Perioid.

Thas my life, no clubs yet im under 21, + i don't have money to waste on under 21 clubs, not to mention don't really have many freinds or better yet know a lot of people and cool with them, but don't consider them freinds.
    What do i do? Live like this till im 22? Hell im so afraid that the more i get older that it will be harder, cause i have no expirence with women, chicks might think im maniac, becuase the way i live right now WTF do i do? STOP Carring and what happens happens?? im afraid this wil go on for long time i wanted to stop!
    fact: most guys are as confused about women as you.

FOR NOW, here is what i want you to do. do not proceed to the next step until you accomplish the previous one.

1) fix your negative attitude, because it will get you nowhere: in life or love. if you don't want to change, you won't.

2) get rid of your previous beliefs about relationships you've seen on TV, movies, magazines, and the media.

3) now, you're going to do something you've never done before. this game is called "walk up and talk to any girl and ASK HER FOR HER PHONE NUMBER whether you are interested OR NOT" game. the objective is not to get the number, but to ASK. this will gain you a lot of confidence.

while completing these tasks, read my previous (and Sauce-Head's) posts.

4) report back and see if you learned anything.
    Last edited by zar_man12321; 10-07-2005 at 11:35 PM.
    "Saving a damsel in distress will leave you with a distressed damsel"