Registered User ArgentinoBoludo's Avatar
    ArgentinoBoludo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Opinions on my Permanent weekly schedule

Hi,
    Im 6"1,
    175 LBS,
    age 18
    to give you a short description of my body fat....

when i have a shirt on i look big and swole, when i take my shirt off and sit down i look somewhat fat.

in the mirror if i look at it closely i can slightly start to see a six pack forming,

Worked 4-5 months per year in a 3 year period, because I dint have the will power to continue either because i could no longer afford suplements, or i fell sick for a week over some virus, & stoped working out completely ect, there was allways an excuse.

I am now 18 and more determined than ever, when I start I get really serious, and even have friends make fun of how determined i get during my working out process, I can also take an extremely strict diet, (meaning clean food with no flavors, toppings, recipes, ect) , on a regular basis withough getting tired of it.

My goal is around the 185-195 pounds with a visible 6 pack, it should be easier on me because of the muscle I gained over the last 3 years, its there but covered by some fat.

This will be my shedule for the next 7 months and i would like to see some feedback on what i should change in order to achieve my goal.

Im hoping this transformation to take me 7-9 months.

PS- My workout regurally takes 35-45 minutes each, not including the 2 mile running warmup
    PS- all of my workouts start at 2:00 PM

2005 Bulking Schedule
    October 8, 2005 - April 1, 2006
    Monday: Running – 2Mile+ Abs 8 Minute Workout (covers all middle sections)
    Workout Type = (aerobic)

Tuesday: Running – 2Mile(warmup)+ Weight training: back, biceps & traps
    Workout Type = (TOP)

Wednesday: Running – 2Mile+ Abs 8 Minute Workout
    Workout Type = (aerobic)

Thursday: Running – 2Mile(warmup)+ Weight training: quads, calves, hamstrings, glutes Workout Type = (BOTTOM)

Friday: Running – 2Mile+ Abs 8 Minute Workout
    Workout Type = (aerobic)

Saturday: Running – 2Mile(warmup)+ Weight training: pecs, delts, triceps,
    Workout Type = (CHEST)

Sunday: Rest, no workout

Supplements:
    - 100% Whey Protein, morning & night.
    - Creatine after workout

-----------------------------------------------------------
    - 1 - 1 1/2 gallons of water per day.

6 Meals a day, morning, lunch, snack

Food: Tuna Cans, Carrots, Lettuce, Natural Pickles, Oatmeals, Potatoes, Rice, Beans, broccoli, cabbage (green), spinach, celery chicory, Yams, Lean Beef Turkey, Shrimp and Salmon, some pasta(rarely).

The following fruits are labeled as negative foods, which i like to use as healthy snacks to make me feel full.

- apple, cranberries, grapefruit, lemon mango, orange, pineapple, raspberries
    strawberries, tangerine

btw, this thread will most likely change my life.... plz dont ask me about what excersises i do, just try to focus on the parts im excersising and what days, suplements and food, time period.

Im ready to be criticised - i hope thats how you spell it ..
    im all yours.

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Seems like you are doing too much cardio and ab work and focusing enough on resistance training(ie; lifting weights). There is no need to train abs so many times per week. Train abs like other muscles groups...1-3x a week with resistance and 2-5 sets of 6-20 reps. The amount of sets you do per workout will depend on how often you train abs per week. So if you train abs just 1x a week you could do 12 sets in that workout. But, if you train abs 3x a week do 4 sets per workout. Also, doing all that cardio may cause you to lose a good deal of muscle mass if you are not careful with your nutrition and recovery. Instead of joggin all the time, look into interval/sprints(HIIT) or GPP work. These types of cardio are supeior IMO to steady rate(jogging) cardio. Here is a link for HIIT...

http://www.musclemedia.com/training/hiit.asp

Link for GPP...

http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4201
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

Registered User ArgentinoBoludo's Avatar
    ArgentinoBoludo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Thanks for the fast response, i will give that sprint workout a try, instead of running two miles.

and deleted my wednesday ab workout to just some cardio,

once again thanks,
    im just having a hard time choosine my creatine, i dont care if it tastes bad, i just want the best.

WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ArgentinoBoludo
    Thanks for the fast response, i will give that sprint workout a try, instead of running two miles.

and deleted my wednesday ab workout to just some cardio,

once again thanks,
    im just having a hard time choosine my creatine, i dont care if it tastes bad, i just want the best.
    for your creatine, just find some monohydrate and mix it with either dextrose or some sugary fruit drink, preferably grape or apple juice (grape being the best). its a lot easier to down then some brands of creatine-w/-sugar like cell-tech