Closed Thread
    Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Misc section posters?

So I just posted this in another thread and decided to make a thread of my own. C&P:

But I can think of about 20 or so members with 1000+ posts (and many more coming close) who post ENTIRELY in the misc sections, with the exception of a few random posts in other sections. I mean, the primary purpose of this forum is for bodybuilding. I'm assuming you at least look at the other forums and just don't post? Or find most of your info on the main site? Or don't look at all? I guess I want to know why exactly you do post so much in here and nowhere else. This question can go to the rest of you who never post anywhere else if you want to put your two cents worth in too. Thanks.

I've already gotten some good answers. Any others want to add input? Mind ya'll, I'm not trying to sound arrogant/condescending by any means. Just curious as to what brings ya so much to the misc section.
    "Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up."

The thinking man chadpeppersleb's Avatar
    chadpeppersleb will become famous soon enough. (+50) chadpeppersleb will become famous soon enough. (+50) chadpeppersleb will become famous soon enough. (+50) chadpeppersleb will become famous soon enough. (+50) chadpeppersleb will become famous soon enough. (+50) chadpeppersleb will become famous soon enough. (+50) chadpeppersleb will become famous soon enough. (+50) chadpeppersleb will become famous soon enough. (+50) chadpeppersleb will become famous soon enough. (+50) chadpeppersleb will become famous soon enough. (+50) chadpeppersleb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to post in the other forums and occasionally do, but the supplement forums, teen forum, workout forum have the same questions day in and day out. I mean how many times can someone ask about NO-Explode and Creatine. Which I am not saying there is not newbies because the newbies ask about these things but there are others that i'm sure will answer there questions.
    Last edited by chadpeppersleb; 10-07-2005 at 09:10 AM.

BODYBUILDER / WARRIOR The Conqueror's Avatar
    The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1001 threads on this JUST this month
    Last edited by The Conqueror; 10-07-2005 at 09:04 AM.
    Before you achieve victory in the war without. . .you must first master the warrior within. . . (The Conqueror)

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war (Asian Proverb)

Location: If i told you, you would only use it against me in some way
    Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100) Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100) Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100) Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100) Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100) Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100) Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100) Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100) Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100) Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100) Bulk-Fast is not very well liked. (-100)
    Some of us dont need to read threads on diets and routines. Maybe during your first week you do but after that why bother? You have the knowledge so get on with it, i know what i need to do and what i need to eat so now i just use the Misc forum for light relief and when im bored.

Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Conqueror
    1001 threads on this JUST this month
    Care to enlighten me as to what words you used in the search button to find a thread like this?
    "Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up."

NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i come here for entertainment. and since the sex section got changed, i moved over to the misc section.
    Why the sex forum has an age requirement: NoName5: "hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

Scandinavian Strength Haider254's Avatar
    Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeh, this is my nightly entertainment hut. I used to post in the teen forum until I realised where the party was at!!!

lol, yeh, anything I need to know about bodybuilding I search for or read in books and personal sites. I just come here for entertainment among people with similar values and goals as me...
    " 'Hey buddy, my daddy died for that flag.'
    'Really? I bought mine. Yeah, they sell them at K-Mart and ****.'
    'He died in the Korean War.'
    'Wow, what a coincidence. Mine was made in Korea.'
    No one – and I repeat, no one – has ever died for a flag. See, a flag ... is just a piece of cloth. They may have died for freedom, which is also the freedom to burn the ****in' flag, see. That's freedom."

- Bill Hicks
    1961-1994

BODYBUILDER / WARRIOR The Conqueror's Avatar
    The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mirror_6996
    Care to enlighten me as to what words you used in the search button to find a thread like this?
    Pretty simple

I would try "MISC"

Actually, some of the recent thread were like: "Do any of your actually lift weights?" or "Does anyone in the MISC section work out" "Who here lifts weights?" etc.

The answer is always the same. Yes, most of us do.
    However, how many tiomes can you answer the SAME questions on ZMA, Superdrol or something like that before you get tired of it.

Bodybuilding.com is a SOCIAL thing for me. It is entertainment. If they closed the MISC section I would not quit working out. . .I would just not post.

It's all about priorities, dude.
    Before you achieve victory in the war without. . .you must first master the warrior within. . . (The Conqueror)

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war (Asian Proverb)

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What brings me is the wow strong arms

and just all the uniqe trends that get startes here like PIITB or WOW STRONG ARMS

no other forums have stuff like that.
    ears and titties

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV6z0xh2gl8

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I work out a lot - I have my own workout journal. I just don't post much in other sections because I feel I have enough knowledge about strength training due to my seven years of experience and the fact that I am a kinesiology student. Though I suppose it wouldn't hurt to dispense my knowledge.
    I'm back. For good.

Self-Taught Gynecologist TheAustrianOak's Avatar
    TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bulk-Fast
    Some of us dont need to read threads on diets and routines. Maybe during your first week you do but after that why bother? You have the knowledge so get on with it, i know what i need to do and what i need to eat so now i just use the Misc forum for light relief and when im bored.
    bump
    If I'm on here, I'm at work
    If I'm at work, I'm bored
    Feel free to entertain me

Official Child Man

BJJ brown belt

raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the name of this forum is 'Misc', it's where everything else goes. get over it and move on with your life.
    Pumping Iron in Valhalla