Registered User Skrawny Beefcak's Avatar
    Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

want to get a few fact straight

Ok so from what i understand:
    proteins are the key to muscle..
    so if u wana be cut, u should avoid fats, sugars, and take protein shakes...

but if u took protein and worked out, but ate like ****, would u still gain the mucscle along with some FAT? or wood it just be ****ty fat?

i havent been gaining for last few weeks..but i doubled my protein intake..and my bench has gone up 10 pounds in the last week.

BayAreaMike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BayAreaMike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BayAreaMike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BayAreaMike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BayAreaMike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BayAreaMike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BayAreaMike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BayAreaMike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BayAreaMike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BayAreaMike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BayAreaMike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Skrawny Beefcak View Post

but if u took protein and worked out, but ate like ****, would u still gain the mucscle along with some FAT? or wood it just be ****ty fat?

i havent been gaining for last few weeks..but i doubled my protein intake..and my bench has gone up 10 pounds in the last week.

u also need carbs to build muscle...carbs feed your muscles...if you dont eat carbs your body will brek apart your muscles for energy

Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skrawny Beefcak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea ofcourse carbs. but teh way i see it..we pretty much get carbs from eveything we eat lol

Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ...u havent been gaining?? ur bench went up 10lbs lol!

wats ur stats anyway, height n weight.

yes if you "took protein n worked out but ate like ****" u would gain muscle and fat (dirty bulking)

if you werent gaining before, are you sure you're eating enough?

Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yea ofcourse carbs. but teh way i see it..we pretty much get carbs from eveything we eat lol
    with that attitude... you're probably not getting enough carbs.. you need lots, its energy ! otherwise if ALL you're eating it protein your body will start using the protein for energy instead of using it to build muscle

err yea i meant i get enough carbs..i go by the 40 40 20 ratio or w/e for protein, carbs, fat.

iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You guys are all forgetting the most important thing, and that's calories.

The amount of fat that you would gain depends on your genetics and exactly how badly you ate, but theoretically yes.

636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Protein preserves the muscle. Without protein you will loose muscle.
    Without caloric control you can gain very slowly, not at all, or loose weight.

On a bulk: calories go up, protein stays the same.
    On a cut: calories go down, protein stays the same.

comprende?
    capiche?
    Last edited by 636 HunteR; 12-07-2007 at 06:00 PM.

brb gettin peeled' Baba_ghanoush's Avatar
    Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

you need good fats to drop weight....fats are important to bodily functions
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

- Arnold Schwarzenegger