Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BodyPoints: 948
    my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit my_name_is's BodySpace

Your choice for 'Most intimidating' looking dog

In this order:

Rhodesian Ridgeback
    Pit Bull
    Rottweiler/Bullmastiff.
    Put on some sleeves, your 14 inch guns are intimidating me.

Get Modded!

S
    I
    G
    N
    A
    T
    U
    R
    E

BodyPoints: 3040
    indus. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) indus. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) indus. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) indus. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) indus. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) indus. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) indus. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) indus. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) indus. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) indus. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) indus. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit indus.'s BodySpace
    Rottweiler's scare the **** out of me

hai have an infraction The-Adept's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 2174
    The-Adept has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The-Adept has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The-Adept has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The-Adept has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The-Adept has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The-Adept has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The-Adept has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The-Adept has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The-Adept has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The-Adept has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The-Adept has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit The-Adept's BodySpace
    Rottweiler = Me ****ing running
    "i havent realy no much about steroids but then agan i dont wana be a sientist!!!!!"-Harryhardocre

I'd **** snookie as she is sometimes. She is just so ****ing stupid and crazy that sometimes I just would do her. If she wasn't a hilarious clown then I wouldn't want to. -tential

Is this 'Nirvana'? Magnificent One's Avatar
    Magnificent One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnificent One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnificent One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnificent One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnificent One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnificent One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnificent One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnificent One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnificent One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnificent One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnificent One is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Post Your Choice for 'Most Intimidating' looking dog

"PIT BULL" is my choice. Every time I see one being walked and on a leash
    with its owner, I can't help but think of the latest incident where one of these
    dogs severely mauled a child and had to be put down. I would never own one
    as a pet. I don't find them trustable or even attractive. That's my opinion.
    How Daring! I Approve of This Challenge!

BodyPoints: 948
    my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) my_name_is has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit my_name_is's BodySpace
    Put on some sleeves, your 14 inch guns are intimidating me.

Get Modded!

S
    I
    G
    N
    A
    T
    U
    R
    E

Stats: 6'2", 242 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10191
    BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit BobbyZeus's BodySpace
    Spare the reps, bang a chick.

SIM37 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SIM37 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SIM37 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SIM37 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SIM37 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SIM37 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SIM37 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SIM37 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SIM37 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SIM37 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SIM37 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Magnificent One
    with its owner, I can't help but think of the latest incident where one of these
    Don't be fooled by half truths and ongoing myths.

Pit bulls are magnificent dogs and have great personality. Its unscruplus breeding and conditioning that gave them such a bad rep. They are actually very good dogs.

watch this

http://pitbullproblem.tk/

Stats: 5'10", 165 lbs
    BodyPoints: 41761
    Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Big Slim DaDDy's BodySpace
    Wtf is a Rhodesian Ridgeback? That sounds like a dinosaur or a monster or something..for the name that one wins but for dog's ive actually heard of pitbull wins because of its rep and lockjaw but Rottweilers are also huge vicious ass dogs with like 35lb heads lol. Doberman's are pretty intimidating because they look vicious and look like they can run fast as hell.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Raw_Power is just really nice. (+1000) Raw_Power is just really nice. (+1000) Raw_Power is just really nice. (+1000) Raw_Power is just really nice. (+1000) Raw_Power is just really nice. (+1000) Raw_Power is just really nice. (+1000) Raw_Power is just really nice. (+1000) Raw_Power is just really nice. (+1000) Raw_Power is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by indus.
    Rottweiler's scare the **** out of me
    Originally Posted by The-Adept
    Rottweiler = Me ****ing running

LMAO

Registered User Bigger then you's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 225 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1488
    Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Bigger then you's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Magnificent One

Ya because all pit bull will tar off your arms and jam them up your @ss.
    Attached Images

Stats: 5'11", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9277
    paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul_v has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit paul_v's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Bigger then you
    Yeah my best friend has a pit and he is one friendly dog. Changed my image of Pit Bulls that's for sure.
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 30 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*

Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Here is few pics of our Presna Canario and some others, where I live you need to obtain a permit to own the dog. We had go through a 40 hr obediance class to get the permit. Presna Canario is 1/2 Pitbull, 1/2 Japeneese Mastiff. They are used ased gladiators in other countries, usually to fight BULLS and other animals such as lions. Very Powerfull dog...

http://www.uppcc.net/images/pk/pk1.jpg

http://www.gotpetsonline.com/picture...nario-0013.jpg

http://www.petzone.ro/caini/articole...sa-canario.jpg

http://www.puppysites.com/deluxe/gemini_pc.jpg

http://www.molosserofthemonth.com/mo...004/12/001.jpg
    Work your ass off young, reap the benefits later in life...

disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I did have a Ridgeback but had to give him away to a local farmer because he went a bit nuts!

He didn't like cars, children, people, prams....in fact, he didnt like anything and as he weighed just over 100lbs and came up to my hip (Im 6'1") he was just too much of a risk

For the last 5 years I have had a staffy, fantastic dog, full of life and happiness!

Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by Shawnisax
    Here is few pics of our Presna Canario and some others, where I live you need to obtain a permit to own the dog. We had go through a 40 hr obediance class to get the permit. Presna Canario is 1/2 Pitbull, 1/2 Japeneese Mastiff. They are used ased gladiators in other countries, usually to fight BULLS and other animals such as lions. Very Powerfull dog...

That thing fights bulls and lions?? Just from looking at it that thing looks like its bred to be a beast.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) disco1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

There are plenty of people in the UK importing Presa's, they are very very hard dogs and not for a weak minded owner, they require lots of attention and training.

The other thing that is making it big over here are American Bulldogs and American Bulldog cross staffys

Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shawnisax is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yes the dog cannot be left alone or it will destroy everything in site. If my parents arent home I have to be home with dog. Its extremely powerful, I am 6'5 240 and the dog can easily knock me down and pull me with ez when I am walking on leesh. Great dog, just huge responsibility. Biggest problem is little kids comming up in park, dog would literally tare them into pieces if approached wrong. Thats only thing bad, other then that, its very quiet in the house and good dog...
    Work your ass off young, reap the benefits later in life...

Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigger then you has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Biggest problem is little kids comming up in park, dog would literally tare them into pieces if approached wrong. ...
    What is the pointe and having a dog like that?

From the books I have read I always through the Pressa was a native dog to the Canary Islands and the islands in the old days were famous for large dogs roaming around.

It is a mix of this native dog and the original british bull baiting dogs.

The original british bulldogge wasn't like the short, fat wrinkled dogs you see today, these are just replicas or fakes, the originals were more like the APBT or staffy with longer legs and pure muscle.

Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    allsations or aka german shepards are beasts, they will beat any dog, that is why they are used by the police to take down crims. scary as ****.

Originally Posted by disco1
    From the books I have read I always through the Pressa was a native dog to the Canary Islands and the islands in the old days were famous for large dogs roaming around.

It is a mix of this native dog and the original british bull baiting dogs.

The original british bulldogge wasn't like the short, fat wrinkled dogs you see today, these are just replicas or fakes, the originals were more like the APBT or staffy with longer legs and pure muscle.

Did you say Pure Muscle?

John H. Alert!!!!!!!
    Spike92 is 15.

t3ch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) t3ch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) t3ch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) t3ch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) t3ch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) t3ch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) t3ch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) t3ch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) t3ch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) t3ch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) t3ch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bigger then you
    Ok, this may sound weird, but the second dog looks kinda like the bank robber chick from taxi...
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Einstein

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Einstein

"There is only one god given right, the right to redemption."

Talking

lol

it's the same dog

Originally Posted by Žeckless
    allsations or aka german shepards are beasts, they will beat any dog, that is why they are used by the police to take down crims. scary as ****.
    not true, they along with Dobermanns and Belgian Malmoise(sp?) are best at taking down people but no where near as tough as staffys, APBTs, Pressas, Cane Corsos, Rottys, Filas or Argentinian Dogos.

If any of you get a chance check out the Dogos on the net, awesome dogs, like a white pressa

Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Žeckless is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    not true, they along with Dobermanns and Belgian Malmoise(sp?) are best at taking down people but no where near as tough as staffys, APBTs, Pressas, Cane Corsos, Rottys, Filas or Argentinian Dogos.

If any of you get a chance check out the Dogos on the net, awesome dogs, like a white pressa
    how do you know this?
    ◊◊◊ 2011 Carpe Diem Crew ◊◊◊

Originally Posted by Žeckless
    how do you know this?
    My old boxing coach was a dog handler in the British police and I asked him about why they dont use ridgebacks etc

The police use German Shepherds/Dobermans because they are quick and can be trained to such a high level

If the police used Dogos or Pressas then they would have never ending law suits against them because of the damage they would do, police dogs should just hold you rather than maul you. These tough dogs simply don't know when to stop.

My old boxing coach was a dog handler in the British police and I asked him about why they dont use ridgebacks etc

The police use German Shepherds/Dobermans because they are quick and can be trained to such a high level

If the police used Dogos or Pressas then they would have never ending law suits against them because of the damage they would do, police dogs should just hold you rather than maul you. These tough dogs simply don't know when to stop.
    causa their killa instinct, i love alsations, they are a great guard dog and will protect your family and i think are very beautiful. i have neva heard of pressas or dogos, ill look them up.
    ◊◊◊ 2011 Carpe Diem Crew ◊◊◊

CC/Htown/Lake Jackson TX kyleTX's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 211 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5109
    kyleTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kyleTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kyleTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kyleTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kyleTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kyleTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kyleTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kyleTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kyleTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kyleTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kyleTX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kyleTX's BodySpace
    get a weimaraner, beautiful dog and best personality of any breed i've seen.

BodyPoints: 155
    Oz Enhanced has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Oz Enhanced has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Oz Enhanced has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Oz Enhanced has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Oz Enhanced has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Oz Enhanced has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Oz Enhanced has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Oz Enhanced has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Oz Enhanced has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Oz Enhanced has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Oz Enhanced has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Oz Enhanced's BodySpace

Stats: 5'7", 240 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4657
    Flex500 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flex500 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flex500 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flex500 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flex500 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flex500 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flex500 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flex500 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flex500 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flex500 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flex500 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Flex500's BodySpace
    and the winner is...

http://rshaedyn.mindstorm.ca/images/sablesnarl4.jpg

like someone else said though don't believe all the hype about pit bulls and rottweilers. They can be great, friendly good dogs. It's dumbass breaders and owners that ruin their image. My buddy has a rot and a golden retriever and the golden retreiver makes the rottweiler his little bit*h all the time. You raise those dogs to be around people and treat them good they can be wonderful dogs. I love pits and rots.

actually the winner is...

http://samugliestdog.com/

look at that first pic. It literally scares the dogsh*t (pardon the pun) out of me. It looks demon posessed.

SAM owns all other dogs. can someone please make "owned" pic with this ugly dog. I don't have many but I'll give reps.

sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit sweetmisery's BodySpace
    Bassett Hound!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast