Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) platnm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just smile and say hey if you walk by them, everyone at my gym does that its normal friendlyness then just start conversation or give them helpful advice then just talk a little but if u do it in front of all 5 they'll act like snobs but if u do it to 1 or 2 they'll be more real

7th Sense has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7th Sense has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7th Sense has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7th Sense has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7th Sense has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7th Sense has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Those games are silly. You want to be around an immature girl?
    Just give them small talk and get to know them over time. Don't ask for a number or date unless they are showing interest, otherwise just talk to them more everytime you see them until you feel like asking one out.

MAN enough to P/RR/S storm shadow's Avatar
    storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BigJohn308
    This approach has worked for me even on up in the 2000's....As for it not being the 50's anymore, I wouldnt know as I wasn't born until 1965...But congrats on your math skills Im sure you are the leader in your class LMAO...had to pick at you about that...
    i was being sarcastic, sorry if I offended you, I'm not a big fan of games neither but it seems like the direct approach catches girls off gaurd and sends them running the other way, remember these are late teens early twenties girls I'm talking about, not women looking for husbands.

masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masta_mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

you walk past one and smile and say "hey baby, i just wanted to tell you that you are IN shape why u need to get into MORE shape!"

lol! worked on my sisters mate and damn was she more than buff!!!
    whey all the way to becoming lean and mean!

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody want to lift no heavy-ass weights!"- ronnie coleman 8x MR.O

anyone that would like 5% off any order at myprotein.co <--.uk type in MP13902 at the chekout!!

Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100)
    rotfl this post has some of the lamest advice ever.

walk up to a girl, say....hey im ________ and shake her hand. then you either get shut down or you get her number. its not that tough, don't be a pussy

Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Duggan18
    rotfl this post has some of the lamest advice ever.

walk up to a girl, say....hey im ________ and shake her hand. then you either get shut down or you get her number. its not that tough, don't be a pussy
    The amount of girls you get is equal to that crappy reputation of yours

Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Ripped Mass
    The amount of girls you get is equal to that crappy reputation of yours
    OHE SHIZA I JUST GOT PWN3D!!11!

Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol