megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10)

"USP Labs Powerfull" is this stuff for real?

What is this?
    Muira Puama?

"Experience the unbelievable"

USPlab's Patent Pending Formula of PureSap*(TM) (100% Saponis) and specially extracted Saponis from Muira Puama is a new unbelievable supplement. The science behind PureSap(TM) (100% Saponis) and our specially extracted Muira Puama is brand new to the industry. While Saponis and Muria Puama themselves are not new to the industry, we've revolutionized the way they are extracted and prepared. This results in a product with unrivaled quality and potency.

The following review is the result of data compiled by a 3rd party group of product testers. Please take a few moments to read their detailed reports found at the websites listed below.

The effects reported by the beta group testing PowerFULL closely relate to those of "synthetic steroids" or "designer hormones" but void of the negative side effects that accompany those substances.

The user will notice effects within 2-7 days of use.

The effects of PowerFULL include:

Increase in Muscle Mass

Increase in Fat Loss

Increase in Strength

Increase in Recovery from Exercise

Increase in Quality of Sleep

Increase in Positive Aggression

Increase in Physical Endurance

Increase in Sexual Vigor

Increase in Erection Strength

PowerFULL stacks very well with Cissus RX. Cissus RX is also a natural anabolic, anti-catabolic, and analgesic that strengthens tendons and ligaments. In the supplement or pharmaceutical industry, you will be hard pressed to find a product as effective as Cissus RX void of any undesireable side effects.

PowerFULL needs to be taken on an empty stomach 15-30 minutes before eating or exercising. Food will hinder absorption to a great degree.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 capsules
    Servings Per Container: 65

Proprietary Blend: 1200mg
    PureSap tm (100% Saponins)
    Muira Puama
    Joh 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

[url]http://www.wayofthemaster.com[/url]

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I read a study that said it increases estrogen by 143344% in Indonesian mountain goats and if you take it you lose all of your muscle and turn into a woman.

BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Beta testers did quite well with it but there have been some non-responders over on Anabolic Minds on the USP Labs (Synergy Muscle) forum.

I'm giving it a shot right now personally and I have a log running. My usage is for a cut, though, so it may not be the information you are looking for.
    - Jacob
    - Out of the game for a few years... getting back into it to lose some weight.
    - 11/1/11 -- 202 lbs (started 90% Vegetarian diet)
    - 11/25/11 -- 195 lbs
    - 12/8/11 -- 193 lbs

megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thanatopsis
    The Beta testers did quite well with it but there have been some non-responders over on Anabolic Minds on the USP Labs (Synergy Muscle) forum.

I'm giving it a shot right now personally and I have a log running. My usage is for a cut, though, so it may not be the information you are looking for.
    Why not? If it works on a cut then it also works on a bulk.

But maybe this is one of the herbs which only make you horny and nothing besides this.
    Joh 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris587 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This stuff works for sure, Ive used tons of supps/ph's among other things and this definately works. The pumps you get from it are out of this world. I suggest everyone give this one a try. I havnt seen any complaints on it yet out of 20+ logs. I was stuck at 182 and now Im up about 5lbs in 2 weeks. Alos,, this weight gain has occured during PCT!!!

One note to anyone using it,,, give yourself at least 20 mins after taking it before eating. Ive noticed a big difference in muscle fullness when I take it too close to meal times.

But is it safe?

If it cases these giants pumps then maybe it could lower your blood pressure.

carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carterharris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm still not convinced on this one will have to do some more research.
    Just give me the ball that's all I need

D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i have read the logs, tyhey all seem positive, however i need to see some bloodwork, who knows maybe it shuts you down or something

pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude, how many threads are you going to start?

gnostic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnostic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnostic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnostic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnostic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnostic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnostic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Originally Posted by chris587
    This stuff works for sure, Ive used tons of supps/ph's among other things and this definately works. The pumps you get from it are out of this world. I suggest everyone give this one a try. I havnt seen any complaints on it yet out of 20+ logs. I was stuck at 182 and now Im up about 5lbs in 2 weeks. Alos,, this weight gain has occured during PCT!!!

One note to anyone using it,,, give yourself at least 20 mins after taking it before eating. Ive noticed a big difference in muscle fullness when I take it too close to meal times.
    Chris, what is your dosing protocol (i.e. pills/day)? I started at 6/day (2x3) for the first 10 days and haven't experienced any of the anabolic effects that others, such as yourself, have. I can say that my sex drive has markedly increased at the afforementioned dosing, but no lean mass/lipolytic effects. I recently, over the last two days, bumped the dosage to 8/day, so we'll see if it's an under-dosing issue.

thx...G

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    check back next week for my cissusrx powerful log that im starting

p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000) p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000) p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000) p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000) p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000) p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000) p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000) p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000) p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000) p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000) p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gnostic
    Chris, what is your dosing protocol (i.e. pills/day)? I started at 6/day (2x3) for the first 10 days and haven't experienced any of the anabolic effects that others, such as yourself, have. I can say that my sex drive has markedly increased at the afforementioned dosing, but no lean mass/lipolytic effects. I recently, over the last two days, bumped the dosage to 8/day, so we'll see if it's an under-dosing issue.

thx...G
    i think i read a post on AM that most people agree that the suggested dose should be 9 pills, because the majority wasnt getting any results on 6 pills

DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm at 9 a day, still not feeling anything on day 4.

Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by chris587

Were you on a cutting cycle? If not, how could you have been stuck at 182 after a cycle? Thats not usually a time when weight plateaus.
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer... and now college grad!

The iron bug didn't bite me, it crawled inside my head and layed eggs.

dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000) dBubis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Where can I buy this stuff?
    Check out my progress in the 12 Week BSN Shred Challenge! http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/dBubis/

I rep back 60% of the time, every time! But seriously I rep back every time!

Keep us updated.
    I wanna know if this stuff is as "effective" as Tribulus....lol