SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does being fat help you gain muscles?

The reason I ask this is cause: I've been reading some articles, and they say you need fat to grow muscles, and maintain em, well if you are overweight, you have excess fat, wouldn't that make you a lot easier to muscle build then skinny people?

Edit ~sorry fro posting in wrong area, idk how I clicked on this~

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SirCain View Post
    The reason I ask this is cause: I've been reading some articles, and they say you need fat to grow muscles, and maintain em, well if you are overweight, you have excess fat, wouldn't that make you a lot easier to muscle build then skinny people?

No.

Although being too lean can keep you from gaining LBM. I like to start a bulk VERY lean and then, when the body is craving nutrients and growth, gain 50lbs in 8 weeks!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    NO, it doesn't.. The fatter one is the higher insulin resistance and causes excess calories to be stored mostly as fat.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/Mis...s/bodyfat.html

SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    k, I was just wondering, I got a lot of extra fat, and I am just wanting to get rid of it, so I was wondering if the fat actually would help me in working out.

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    k, I was just wondering, I got a lot of extra fat, and I am just wanting to get rid of it, so I was wondering if the fat actually would help me in working out.
    Fat helps you, but only when outside, naked, in sub-freezing temperatures.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I think you are either reading articles by people who are severely retarded, or you are confusing dietary fat and BODY fat. Body fat is stored energy and dietary fat is fat you get from foods. GOOD dietary fat is very healthy, and benificial.

Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    Fat helps you, but only when outside, naked, in sub-freezing temperatures.
    Are any of us eskimos?
    **Scivation Athlete**
    www.scivation.com
    www.teamscivation.com

check my log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122734331
    Its better to be the hammer than the anvil.
    Grape xtend was my first love but...
    I'm an apple/blue raz xtend fiend.

A Lion, not a Sheep ChokeOnStrength's Avatar
    ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by whatnow5 View Post
    I think you are either reading articles by people who are severely retarded
    Gold
    'Lift till you see god"

Working with Layne Norton

PICP Level 1 Certified Coach
    PICP Level 2 Certified Coach

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1567461
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=101664301&posted=1#post101664301
    - CoS is Back -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111156421

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Are any of us eskimos?
    I live in Canada where we only have two seasons: Cold and spring
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatnow5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    I live in Canada where we only have two seasons: Cold and spring
    I am originally from PA and we had 3 seasons, cold and snowy, cold and rainy, and hot and humid. I hated all three.
    **Scivation Athlete**
    www.scivation.com
    www.teamscivation.com

check my log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122734331
    Its better to be the hammer than the anvil.
    Grape xtend was my first love but...
    I'm an apple/blue raz xtend fiend.

CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) CluelessAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am originally from PA and we had 3 seasons, cold and snowy, cold and rainy, and hot and humid. I hated all three.
    I used to live in the Philippines and we had 2 seasons also. Humid-hot and rainy-humid.

Registered User TouchdownRobots's Avatar
    TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm from the chicago area where we've got two seasons: winter and road construction.

mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Not just no but HELL NO!!!
    "Train like an animal, diet with the discipline of a samurai, and give it your all."

Tennesse Seasons: Planting Season, Picking Season

(I do both )

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TouchdownRobots View Post
    I'm from the chicago area where we've got two seasons: winter and road construction.
    I'm from New England and we have two seasons - Pre-season and Post-season!

TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000)

I know what you are probably thinking about. This is from the definition of endomorph which is one of the different ****totypes.

http://bodybuildingpro.com/bodytypeinformation.html
    Endomorph

* Soft Body
    * Underdeveloped Muscles
    * Round Physique
    * Weight Loss is Difficult
    * Gains Muscle Easily Like the Mesomorph.
    So it is suggested there that if a person has the ability to gain fat easily, they might be able to put on muscle easily too.

jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Cape1 View Post
    I'm from New England and we have two seasons - Pre-season and Post-season!
    I'm from Alabama
    Our seasons are: immediate family, and first cousins.
    rofl, I kid.

Alabama weather is awesome, year round.
    www.naturalbodybuildingevents.com --------- www.naturalbodybuildingradio.com
    www.biolayne.com -------- www.3dmusclejourney.com

"I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in a maze of mediocrity. I won't give up shut up, let up, or slow up"

"In preparing elite training programs we will not underestimate the adaptive abilities of the human body"

Team Norton 2010