Reactive Training Systems xahliftinracerx's Avatar
    xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How bad will one meal hurt me or my lifts?

Today I am going on this field trip for school to some college and they said that food will be provided. My guess is that it will be pizza and soda...how bad will this hurt me? I never cheat ever because I just don't like junk food but I am wondering if this will hurt me at all and if it will affect my lifts tonight?
    Sponsored by Reactive Training Systems
    www.reactivetrainingsystems.com

What is your dream? What have you done today to get closer to reaching that dream?

Have fun with whatever you are doing. Otherwise, what is the point of doing it?

You're a tiger, ARRRRGH! GarethCheeseman's Avatar
    GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Never wanting to cheat or skip over a workout or meal is a great way to keep yourself on track, discipline is essential for good progress.

Unavoidably having to though just once won't kill you, in fact one of the most important reasons not to cheat when you don't have to is to lessen the impact of situations like this that are unavoidable.

No one got fat or suffered muscle loss from one meal
    "Yeah, and I'm a Dutchman"

image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) image101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are 16 years old. Eat the pizza, soda, and frickin enjoy it. Posts like this are borderline ridiculous. Worrying about stupid crap like this can and will lead to eating disorders.

DJ Blaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Blaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Blaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Blaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Blaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Blaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Blaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Blaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Blaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Blaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Blaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by image101
    You are 16 years old. Eat the pizza, soda, and frickin enjoy it. Posts like this are borderline ridiculous. Worrying about stupid crap like this can and will lead to eating disorders.
    Agreed. A lot of people on this board need to learn to enjoy life. A lot of people are worrying way too much over little irrelevant things. 95+% of the people on these board are NOT going to be professional bodybuilders and yet their act like they HAVE to keep the strictness of one in terms of diet. They're going to look back and kick themselves for it too.