heymanwassup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lower Back Pain when doing ABs

I know your lower back starts to hurt when you exhaust your abs, but mine starts hurting right when I start my sit ups sometimes. I do sit-ups on a decline bench with 5lbs held behind my head by the way. It also starts hurting sometimes when I do leg lifts. Do I need to work on my lower back? Will wearing a lifting belt eliminate the pain? Although I think it's going to be hard if not impossible to do crunches/situps with a lifting belt on. Can anyone help me out?

heymanwassup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pain=bad
    don't try to cover it up. maybe go see the doctor, something could be out of alignment

also, try hanging leg raises. those work the abs much better than crunches, imo, if you have proper form
    Booo

grimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grimsi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if i were you i wouldn't use weight nor would a go all the way back when doing crunches on the decline bench.

krisrogers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sit-ups or crunches?

dont do "sit-ups" they suck
    sneaky_ferrit@hotmail.com -> msn

BULKING.....Again....