praetor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How far will I go with squats?

Hello, I've always naturally had pretty decently strong legs (by conventional standards and not body builder standards) and to me, squats seem to be a pretty convenient exercise. My upper legs are pretty strong and I've got big muscles there (but they do not bulge and are not "cut") and I can easily fly through a set of stairs like nothing.

I was wondering, if I want to get really strong and cut legs, how far will squats take me and what will I be better at physically with the help of squats? I mean I know I can fly through a set of stairs but what else?

Also I did about 50 (I've done about 100 of them before and I'd say 120 is the most I've ever done consecutively) of them Sunday night and was sore for two days and walked somewhat weird. However, I've already healed quite just fine and when I heal, I feel like my legs are significantly stronger. Can anyone comment on all of this? Comments, stories, opinions etc. are all welcome!

applesauce the destroyer sanpedro's Avatar
    sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    squats will take you all the way

just friggin do them
    .(>^_^).> <3

|||----.(^_^).----|||
    cutting
    HIIT sprints
    swimming

spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by praetor View Post
    Hello, I've always naturally had pretty decently strong legs (by conventional standards and not body builder standards) and to me, squats seem to be a pretty convenient exercise. My upper legs are pretty strong and I've got big muscles there (but they do not bulge and are not "cut") and I can easily fly through a set of stairs like nothing.

I was wondering, if I want to get really strong and cut legs, how far will squats take me and what will I be better at physically with the help of squats? I mean I know I can fly through a set of stairs but what else?

Also I did about 50 (I've done about 100 of them before and I'd say 120 is the most I've ever done consecutively) of them Sunday night and was sore for two days and walked somewhat weird. However, I've already healed quite just fine and when I heal, I feel like my legs are significantly stronger. Can anyone comment on all of this? Comments, stories, opinions etc. are all welcome!
    you can jump tall buildings in a single bound,(not as impresive as a flight of stairs though but impresive non the less)
    if i was a spartan they would of fuked me off the cliff as a newborn!
    i blame my parents for my ****ty genetics!!!!!!!

spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

lower the volume and increase the weight will get you better results

NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I had to choose just one leg exercise, it would be teh squat. do em

Talking

Originally Posted by NUDITY View Post
    If I had to choose just one leg exercise, it would be teh squat. do em
    yes listen to betty rubble she is talking sense

NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NUDITY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by spider28 View Post
    yes listen to betty rubble she is talking sense
    thats right!

Alright, I'll do 50 of them each day whenever I am able to (the days that I'm not sore that is).

drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Squats=big Legs
    2007 Lightweight Masters National Champ

noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Alright, I'll do 50 of them each day whenever I am able to (the days that I'm not sore that is).
    Sounds like you mean just body weight? Use a barbell on your back so that you can only do 5-8 reps.

FKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) FKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) FKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) FKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) FKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) FKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) FKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) FKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) FKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) FKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) FKO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you talking about 50 reps? Why would you do them without weight?

I currently have no access to weights.