the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Winners Of WOTW :: Updated Info About Use Of In-Store Credit!

To those who continue to supply us with outstanding content and get recognition on our site - We need to make it very clear about the use of in-store credit. While we look forward to continued success of the topics we also need to make everyone aware of some ordering issues when you are given in-store credit. So there are no surprises we want to make sure you know that you cannot use coupons if you get in-store credit.

*IMPORTANT: You cannot use ANY coupons when using in-store credit. Your order will be cancelled if you try.

*IMPORTANT: Credit Amount Changes & Other Topic Updates.
    Find out more here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3681871

Thanks,

Scott
    Last edited by webmaster; 09-10-2009 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Adding link to credit amount changes.
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks for stating that scott
    i know i used it once, sorry
    **Canadian Crew**

eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It hadn't been a problem in the past until recently when Will Wiedenman and I had an argument about it.

I placed my orders as usual, used the 10% discount to cut down on shipping costs to Canada, and emailed topic@bodybuilding.com to redeem my credit. I received a reply from Will stating that credit cannot be combined with discounted orders. Since this had never been an issue in the past and was not stated in the rules, I brought that up and politely asked him to approve my orders. Upon logging in tonight I found out that my orders were cancelled. Not only did I have to stay up until 2a.m. to get my orders of fruit isolate, but I had to wait over a month between credit updates and emails between Will and myself. My credit covered the cost of the orders, I followed the rules, and had to wait over a month only to find out that my orders were cancelled.

I was not at fault, I followed the rules in the "How To Use Your Credit" thread.

I Hope that this problem is resolved soon...

The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Crush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

IMPORTANT!!! - New Workout of the Week Credit Amounts & Info!

First off, I would like to thank everyone for their continued input for the Topic of the Week. It has helped ten's of thousands learn more about how they can reach their health, fitness and appearance goals through information, motivation, and supplementation.

Following are a few important updates that you should be aware of.

1. Important Update For Workout of the Week Responses:
    -------------------------------------------
    - Credit will still be awarded.

- New Credit Amounts:
    *1st Place: $50 in store credit.
    *2nd place: $25 in store credit.

*NOTE: Responses under 500 words will not be considered.

- Will no longer be put into formal articles and published.
    *Exceptions: We (Bodybuilding.com) retain the right to formally format & publish those responses we feel go above and beyond excellence. This will be handled on a case-by-case basis.

2. Past Winner's Note:
    - We will still honor all past Workout of the Week "winners" (questions posted prior to September 9, 2009) the original credit offered at the time.

IMPORTANT: All of the above - Effective September 10, 2009.

As the webmaster would say: "Stay Classy!"

Thanks,

Scott

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/TheCrush/
    Last edited by The Crush; 09-10-2009 at 04:18 PM.
    "Respect, Honor, Integrity!"