Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Torn Acl, Need workout program

i recently had surgery on my left knee for a comepletely torn acl. I am looking for a program to add strength and explosiveness, and burn off fat.

Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long ago was the surgery

Originally Posted by Blitz n destroy
    i recently had surgery on my left knee for a comepletely torn acl. I am looking for a program to add strength and explosiveness, and burn off fat.
    How long age was the surgery? The first few weeks after ACL surgery are extremely important to be safe. You don't want to try any exercises that may compromise the surgery. You should follow the protocols that the surgeon has given you. When you have been cleared to return to high level activities, I would look into incorporating plyometric activities to your training. These explosive movements truly help strengthen up the muscles around your knee.