Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is This A Good Breakfast?

11 Egg Whites/1 Yolk
    1 Bowl (Packet) Of Quaker Oatmeal (the original one, with no sugar added)
    1 scoop of ON 100% Whey
    2 Slices of Low Fat American Cheese

Thanks.

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would remove the american cheese from that, if you really want to be 'clean' about it. American cheese is not a very good food (processed to all hell).

Why 11 egg whites and only one yolk? That seems like a real waste to me. Bear in mind that while the yolk has a high amount of cholesterol, dietary cholesterol intake and blood cholesterol levels are not related.

As long as the Quaker oatmeal isn't the instant kind you should be fine. Instant oatmeal refers to oatmeal that has been precooked, and has been stripped of much of the value of it.

Other than that, you may want some healthy fats in there.

Tinyman
    I remember being relevant.

BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100)
    dude you have way to much protien. Just have like 3 egg whites and a scoop of whey.

A|X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah that seems like a lotta eggs man.
    Maybe cut down on a few?

Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vipex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TinyMan
    I would remove the american cheese from that, if you really want to be 'clean' about it. American cheese is not a very good food (processed to all hell).

Why 11 egg whites and only one yolk? That seems like a real waste to me. Bear in mind that while the yolk has a high amount of cholesterol, dietary cholesterol intake and blood cholesterol levels are not related.

As long as the Quaker oatmeal isn't the instant kind you should be fine. Instant oatmeal refers to oatmeal that has been precooked, and has been stripped of much of the value of it.

Other than that, you may want some healthy fats in there.

Tinyman
    Is there any type of cheese I could add to the eggs to give them more taste? I'm not a big fan of just eggs alone. The Quaker Oatmeal is in the packets and have to be mixed in water and put in the microwave for a minute. Is that the good or bad kind? What healthy fats should I add in? I thought in the morning I need some fast digestion (which is why I take the whey) and fats will slow it down. Thanks.

Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Never2cut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Vipex
    Is there any type of cheese I could add to the eggs to give them more taste? I'm not a big fan of just eggs alone. The Quaker Oatmeal is in the packets and have to be mixed in water and put in the microwave for a minute. Is that the good or bad kind? What healthy fats should I add in? I thought in the morning I need some fast digestion (which is why I take the whey) and fats will slow it down. Thanks.
    A cheese called Jarlsberg Lite would be a great choice. I eat it all the time only about a gram of saturated fat per serving and the ingredient list is very simple. Its a swiss cheese. Not sure if you have it where you live but most grocery stores around here have it. about 45 cals a slice and 8 grms protein i think.
    Gettin Crazy With MANIAC
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124569791

Completed Logs:
    *Never2Cut gets ripped on HGH Pro*
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123500261
    *(x)Never2Cut's MuscleXplosion brought to you by VasoXplode!!(x)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2166821\
    *Primal EAA and Nitrobolic Extreme
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=867559
    *Vaporize and Scorch Remix
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=76841