Devilhass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation weight gain... suggestion, tips, help, etc

So here is the story..
    i am a hard gainer and i been working out for seriously for about three months.

i am 110 5.4 4% bf

i am looking to get around 150 and i want it to by 11/17/2011.
    i want to get some help, tips and suggestion on how to speed this process to gain.
    they problem i been have is not as motavited and since i work 40 hours a week i kinda miss one or two meal, but i try to make it up with shakes and snacks.

I am not a pro, i am not trying to look good for women, i am doing this so i can feel comfy in my own skin.
    any suggestion, tips, help etc will be welcome with open arms and thank u.

buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100)
    Try to eat as much as you can specially Non-veg

ffbsm85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ffbsm85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ffbsm85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ffbsm85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ffbsm85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ffbsm85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ffbsm85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ffbsm85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ffbsm85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ffbsm85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ffbsm85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I highly suggest reading the stickies on the nutrition section, starting with http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

Devilhass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DUDe that is a great link, i like the info.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Count your calories to make sure you are consistently eating enough. Also count grams of protein and get a minimum of 140g a day.

Aim to gain about 2-3 lbs a month and choose a program that emphasises progression - get stronger and put weight on the scales and you will grow muscle.

mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lift heavy and eat a ton.

p.s. most people work 40 hours a week. get your a$$ to the gym.