DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

IBE Epistane - Side Effects? / Cycles?

What are typical side effects and risks involved with IBE Epistane?

Is it as strong, and tough on the body (liver, etc) as Superdrol, M1T, Methoxy TRN, Phera Plex, H-Drol, etc.

As guy at store selling it was telling people I know its the safest out of them all, little to no sides, and one of the most effective in terms of results.

It's classed as a Prohormone / Steroid, so how effective is it & safe compared to other Pro-hormones or milder S. like Primobolan, etc.

In terms of cycles - the minimum shotdown one , etc were you only take it couple of weeks few times each week mainly on days you lift - effective? As other manufacturers of similar products don't recommend such cycles.

DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    If you shop around also the prices with this product vary quite a lot also.

bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000)
    In before links to epistane testing threads.

neoborn is not very helpful. (-500) neoborn is not very helpful. (-500) neoborn is not very helpful. (-500) neoborn is not very helpful. (-500) neoborn is not very helpful. (-500) neoborn is not very helpful. (-500) neoborn is not very helpful. (-500) neoborn is not very helpful. (-500) neoborn is not very helpful. (-500) neoborn is not very helpful. (-500) neoborn is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by bigbridrol View Post
    In before links to epistane testing threads.
    LOL + rep.

Some of the side fx are similar to most steroid use i.e. hairloss / shedding / liver damage / lipid issues / gyno etc etc

Know what you are doing before you get into any kind of steroid use. Also it would be wise to have a SERM on hand. All of this side fx are relative to your genetic makeup, how you cycle, how you use support supplements and research before starting.

I highly recommend getting bloodwork before doing this steroid.

I highly recommend googling Neoborn's Epistane FAQ Q and A baby!

Much Love,

Neoborn
    I am here to help...
    I am here to help you...
    I am here to help you...help yourself...
    I am here to help you...Learn...Teach...Lead...

Google: Neoborn's Epistane FAQ Q and A baby! for more information

Devin1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Devin1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Devin1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Devin1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Devin1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Devin1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Devin1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    LOL + rep.

Some of the side fx are similar to most steroid use i.e. hairloss / shedding / liver damage / lipid issues / gyno etc etc

Know what you are doing before you get into any kind of steroid use. Also it would be wise to have a SERM on hand. All of this side fx are relative to your genetic makeup, how you cycle, how you use support supplements and research before starting.

I highly recommend getting bloodwork before doing this steroid.

I highly recommend googling Neoborn's Epistane FAQ Q and A baby!

Much Love,

Neoborn
    Wow dude, get your facts straight... It actually increases lipid and it itself is a Anti -E lol. I would not go to that guys FAQ he knows nothing.
    Eat. Lift. Eat. Sleep.