dits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What's more difficult?

Just wondering as to what was more difficult to execute;Bulking or Cutting?

I mean in bulking you eat a lot,and its easier that way because you can have your cheat days a lot of times.

In cutting you have to follow a strict diet and cant really have as many cheat days so that you dont destroy the momentum you're in.

So what do you find more difficult?

Well I havent reached a stage when I have to bulk because I'm 192 lbs at 5'9,but I'm cutting until I reach a bf% of 17 (I currently am 24).

In my opinion,cutting is quite difficult,I've had to leave a lot of good tasting foods for good,and the temptation is terrible..But its been controlled.

PS-If you mean to say that even in Bulking you cannot eat whatever you want,its correct,I cannot deny it.But yes,you can have your cheat days more often than not.

Cheers!
    I,and only I am the SOLE KEY to my SUCCESS

You're a tiger, ARRRRGH! GarethCheeseman's Avatar
    GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They are both difficult. I mean just sticking weight on or dropping weight is easy enough, but putting mostly muscle mass on and loosing mostly fat is equally as challenging. Though personally I find the hunger from loosing weight hard so that tips the scales for me
    "Yeah, and I'm a Dutchman"

david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) david2613 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cutting

Everyones fav redneck bmallory189's Avatar
    bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmallory189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cutting...because cardio sucks
    Max Bench 380........ Goal is to hit 400 by June...... POW! son

Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "Cutting"
    “Methods are many,
    Principles are few,
    Methods often change,
    Principles never do.”

http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/bodybuilding.html

I heard this place, I r o n M ass was a pretty good place , they got (no G&N) pervs.

NeverSettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverSettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverSettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverSettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverSettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverSettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverSettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverSettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverSettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverSettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverSettle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For me it is bulking because i have to eat so much CLEAN foods to gain muscle mass. It mainly has to do with who the person is.

Linaz_AU will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linaz_AU will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linaz_AU will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linaz_AU will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linaz_AU will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linaz_AU will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linaz_AU will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linaz_AU will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linaz_AU will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linaz_AU will become famous soon enough. (+50) Linaz_AU will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think that cutting is much simplier as far as knowledge and what you need to do is concerned, it is also great because you see "gain" very quickly and you feel good about that. however you feel alot ****ter and it takes up more of your time.

Bulking on the other hand is hard because its much harder to judge your progress, and it is often very difficult to minimise fat loss. it is also harder because generally peopel train harder when bulking, if you tell me that legs/squat day isnt hard then you cant be training hard :P

OVerall cutting is easier to do properly

but bulking is much mor eenjoyable and fun
    Wish to compete in 2009 at 21 in I.N.B.A

currently bulking