Closed Thread
    GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Zyzz nuthuggers - you need to hear this (srs)

First of all, stop watching fukking zyzz videos, this does nothing for you and just makes u more and more focused on aesthetics rather then more important things in life. (It was only cool when he was alive) I've had close mates who use to actually be cool but got caught up in the whole zyzz thing, they're now complete fa's and have no personality/ uniqueness. It's not healthy constantly watching vids and thinking about one person, drains ur personality (srs). Zyzz pulled it off and had a balanced life because it was his OWN personality. He wasn't trying to be someone else.

Also trance music, I like trance music myself but u gotta admit the lyrics are all about breaking up and thinking about some1 u use to love ect. Try and limit this a bit.

I was a fan of zyzz but u gotta keep in mind personal development and happiness in this life, imitating som1 is not gonna do that.

Cliffs: stop doing zyzz related chit if u wanna be less fa