Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 2476
    HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit HIROSHAWN2's BodySpace

(WWE) Hulk Hogan Coming Back One More Time... Again

Following Hogan's recent controversies Jimmy Hart is encouraging the Hulkster to return for a match at Wrestlemania. The thought is that if NBC's American Gladiators proves to be a hit (Hogan is hosting the show) they can use Wrestlemania as a tool to cross promote both shows.

Hogan and Vince McMahon's relationship has always been up and down, but they usually come to some sort of "business" deal surpassing their personal relationship problems. They haven't seen eye to eye since Summerlsam and Hogan's harsh monetary and creative demands. WWE retaliated with the Jillian Hall gimmick, which is a mockery of his daughter Brooke's poor singing career.

Hogan was originally scheduled at WrestleMania 23 in the role that went to Bobby Lashley. There were also the idea of having Hogan face Big Show or Great Khali at Ford Field with the idea of reenacting the famous Andre the Giant slam from 20 years earlier. Or at least to have Hogan vs Somebody (possibly Shane McMahon) and have Khali in McMahon's corner as they knew a Khali vs Hogan match would be tough to pull off.

ultimately if Hogan gets a big enough paycheck and Vince recreates some magic then both parties will be happy, and considering the possible financial strain on Hogan from his divorce he may be more than happy to oblige. Anybody remember the famous Hogan Knows Best quote when Brooke ran up a huge credit bill? "I think I'm going to have to call Vince."

BodyPoints: 19052
    PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit PatrickDurden's BodySpace
    If Hogan has one more match at Wrestlemania, I want it to be with Stone Cold!!
    Don't just stare at it, eat it.

Stats: 6'0", 253 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4910
    AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit AusPower's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by The Teen Oak View Post
    If Hogan has one more match at Wrestlemania, I want it to be with Stone Cold!!
    Hogan and Vince patching things up enough to come to a deal is far fetched.

Hogan or Austin agreeing to lose to the other is beyond a miracle.
    Bench: 450lbs
    Squat: 585lbs
    Deadlift: 705lbs
    Bent Over Row: 440lbs

BodyPoints: 19052
    PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit PatrickDurden's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by AusPower View Post

If the pay is good enough, Hogan will lose. He lost to Rock why not Stone Cold?
    Don't just stare at it, eat it.

Stats: 6'0", 253 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4910
    AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AusPower has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit AusPower's BodySpace
    Because Hogan and Stone Cold hate each other.

The Rock Vs Hogan was meant to be Hogan Vs Stone Cold but neither wanted to lose to the other and it has gone on even further from there.
    Bench: 450lbs
    Squat: 585lbs
    Deadlift: 705lbs
    Bent Over Row: 440lbs

HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HIROSHAWN2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    He actually has a beef with austin.

Location: Mz Berlin's Dungeon, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Stats: 6'1", 162 lbs
    BodyPoints: 25631
    jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jimbob007's BodySpace
    Not at all Vince has promised several times he would never bring Hogan back and always does and I have little doubt he will be back at some point and most likely not too far away.

If the price is right then Hogan for sure would do the job- if Austin is too stupid to realise it is a work and both guys are legends who only work light schedules and neither is going to be hurt in the fans eyes by losing then he is turning down a huge payday for no reason.

Because Hogan and Stone Cold hate each other.
    Yea you beat me by a minute.

Im thinking the Hulkster will finally agree to lose to Stone Cold, but Hogan will be the highest money maker in that Match!!

Under diffrent circumstances, Hogan would disagree and not put Austin over, considering their egos.

But these are diffrent circumstances, and Hogan is vulnerable
    to Vince Mcmahon's lucrative matches, and i could imagine the WRESTLEMANIA pay couldnt hurt Hogan, since he needs more money than what NBC's American Gladiator is paying him. And i bet its a hefty sum.

I wouldnt be surprised if Hogan Knows best returns, and i doubt Vh1 would alllow nick to be in their reality show. So i find my other theory on Hogan vs Austin more likely.

The only thing stopping this possible Austin vs Hogan match is their willingness to put each other over.

But since Hulk Hogan is vulnerable at the moment, im sure Hogan will succumb under pressure, and agree to lose to in order for this match to take place.

HULKMANIA! vs Austin 3:16 WRESTLEMANIA!!!!

Stats: 6'1", 202 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4451
    mattv09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mattv09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mattv09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mattv09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mattv09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mattv09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mattv09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mattv09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mattv09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mattv09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mattv09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit mattv09's BodySpace
    i saw austin when his movie came out in toronto. people got to ask him questions he said he was able to go for another two years but wants to feel better in life also so he is calling it quits and working on the movies he also said that his and hogans style would not match up and if he does do another he wants it to be a classic with somebody he has good chemistry with

Stats: 6'0", 208 lbs
    BodyPoints: 13144
    bimmer323i has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bimmer323i has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bimmer323i has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bimmer323i has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bimmer323i has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bimmer323i has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bimmer323i has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bimmer323i has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bimmer323i has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bimmer323i has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bimmer323i has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit bimmer323i's BodySpace
    Hulk Hogan Vs Stone Cold.

It would be a draw for the name sake of the match, maybe even Vince as the ref just to add to it because of Hogans problems with Vince and the Austin/Vince storylines; however, I really dont see Hogan Vs Austin being a good match... at all.

Austin's blown out knees Vs Hogans blown out body... and the last time I saw Austin on Raw, he looked to have put on a little gut weight. Both men are probably terribly rusty. Would I order the PPV to see it though... Yes.

BodyPoints: 11633
    ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit ArmTheHomeless's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by HIROSHAWN2 View Post
    Following Hogan's recent controversies Jimmy Hart is encouraging the Hulkster to return for a match at Wrestlemania. The thought is that if NBC's American Gladiators proves to be a hit (Hogan is hosting the show) they can use Wrestlemania as a tool to cross promote both shows.

Hogan and Vince McMahon's relationship has always been up and down, but they usually come to some sort of "business" deal surpassing their personal relationship problems. They haven't seen eye to eye since Summerlsam and Hogan's harsh monetary and creative demands. WWE retaliated with the Jillian Hall gimmick, which is a mockery of his daughter Brooke's poor singing career.

Hogan was originally scheduled at WrestleMania 23 in the role that went to Bobby Lashley. There were also the idea of having Hogan face Big Show or Great Khali at Ford Field with the idea of reenacting the famous Andre the Giant slam from 20 years earlier. Or at least to have Hogan vs Somebody (possibly Shane McMahon) and have Khali in McMahon's corner as they knew a Khali vs Hogan match would be tough to pull off.

ultimately if Hogan gets a big enough paycheck and Vince recreates some magic then both parties will be happy, and considering the possible financial strain on Hogan from his divorce he may be more than happy to oblige. Anybody remember the famous Hogan Knows Best quote when Brooke ran up a huge credit bill? "I think I'm going to have to call Vince."
    Lets try to promote both shows like we did with Trump and his show. I fail to see how that was supposed to boost ratings for Trump's show when you know you'd never see Mcmahon or any wrestler on there and Trump would never shave his head. I dont give a f*ck about Hogan he bores me, I stopped being a Hogan mark when I was 4. I think a match with him and Austin would be horrible as there styles would clash it doesn't even sound appealing to me.
    "America touts itself as the land of the free, but the number one freedom that you and I have is the freedom to enter into a subservient role in the workplace. Once you exercise this freedom you've lost all control over what you do, what is produced, and how it is produced. And in the end, the product doesn't belong to you. The only way you can avoid bosses and jobs is if you don't care about making a living. Which leads to the second freedom: the freedom to starve."Tom Morello

BodyPoints: 27812
    tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit tmac4real's BodySpace
    Hogan...again gosh. Why doesn't he just stay out? Would love to see him if Austin kicks his ass though.

That Man is a Machine BurningHeart's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11799
    BurningHeart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BurningHeart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BurningHeart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BurningHeart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BurningHeart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BurningHeart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BurningHeart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BurningHeart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BurningHeart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BurningHeart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BurningHeart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BurningHeart's BodySpace
    Would be great if Hogan shows up with a broad.
    Author, Writer for TheStreet.

My stock investment book is published on Amazon Kindle, paperback, and audiobook:

www.thestockmarketoutsider.com

BodyPoints: 11633
    ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArmTheHomeless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit ArmTheHomeless's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BurningHeart View Post
    Would be great if Hogan shows up with a broad.
    Yeah his daughter what a talentless piece of **** she is
    "America touts itself as the land of the free, but the number one freedom that you and I have is the freedom to enter into a subservient role in the workplace. Once you exercise this freedom you've lost all control over what you do, what is produced, and how it is produced. And in the end, the product doesn't belong to you. The only way you can avoid bosses and jobs is if you don't care about making a living. Which leads to the second freedom: the freedom to starve."Tom Morello

Stats: 6'2", 240 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4206
    BwiseLegalize is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BwiseLegalize is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BwiseLegalize is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BwiseLegalize is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BwiseLegalize is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BwiseLegalize is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BwiseLegalize is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BwiseLegalize is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BwiseLegalize is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BwiseLegalize is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BwiseLegalize is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit BwiseLegalize's BodySpace
    I'd rather see Stone Cold or fresh new crazy talent

Hulk is ruining his legacy

Its just a paycheck for him, i could give a **** less.

Location: Mz Berlin's Dungeon, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Stats: 6'1", 162 lbs
    BodyPoints: 25631
    jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimbob007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jimbob007's BodySpace
    I do not follow that logic at all, Austin has faced pretty much everybody there is who he could draw big money with for a one time match- Rock, HBK, HHH & Flair. Austin is not likely to have a classic with his injuries, age and conditioning and frankly the people they want to buy the PPV'S are the ones who were watching when Hogan was the man and later when Austin was the man and Hogan was still the massive WCW star a decade ago who have lost interest in the current product, but this is the dream match for them whether it is a five star classic which it never could be or a two star effort.

Originally Posted by mattv09 View Post
    i saw austin when his movie came out in toronto. people got to ask him questions he said he was able to go for another two years but wants to feel better in life also so he is calling it quits and working on the movies he also said that his and hogans style would not match up and if he does do another he wants it to be a classic with somebody he has good chemistry with