JonEightPackGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonEightPackGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonEightPackGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonEightPackGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonEightPackGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonEightPackGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonEightPackGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonEightPackGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonEightPackGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation What are some really good upper chest workouts?

That's pretty much it, I've been working out for 2 years now and still can't seem to find any upper chest workouts. If you have any or a website that has good info... besides this one (The best on the net) than would you please share it with me. Thanks.

mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JonEightPackGuy
    That's pretty much it, I've been working out for 2 years now and still can't seem to find any upper chest workouts. If you have any or a website that has good info... besides this one (The best on the net) than would you please share it with me. Thanks.
    Frist of all, this is a terrible website. So much wrong info is given. Second, your chest will fill in after you get enough mass. Doing an upper chest work out isn't going to help. Just do inclines to hit your chest from another angle.

FieldingBLUE is on a distinguished road. (+10) FieldingBLUE is on a distinguished road. (+10) FieldingBLUE is on a distinguished road. (+10) FieldingBLUE is on a distinguished road. (+10) FieldingBLUE is on a distinguished road. (+10) FieldingBLUE is on a distinguished road. (+10) FieldingBLUE is on a distinguished road. (+10) FieldingBLUE is on a distinguished road. (+10) FieldingBLUE is on a distinguished road. (+10) FieldingBLUE is on a distinguished road. (+10) FieldingBLUE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Decline DB BP, Decline BB BP

Recovering Ironaholic Anton41190's Avatar
    Anton41190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anton41190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anton41190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anton41190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anton41190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anton41190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anton41190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anton41190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anton41190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anton41190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anton41190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you've been working out for 2 years and you don't know any upper chest exercises then you need some serious help.
    6'4"
    190lbs. approx.

Arms:14"
    Forearms:11"
    Chest:40"
    Thighs:23"
    Calves:14"
    Waist:34"

Deadlift:220lbs.
    Bench Press:135lbs.
    Squat:don't know never maxed out on squat.

"To be the best you have to train to beat the best."
    Johnnie Jackson-

Always consult your doctor before powerlifting.

Always willing to learn new things.

move120 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) move120 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) move120 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) move120 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) move120 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) move120 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) move120 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Plenty of Push Ups bro

oo and drink protein shakes lol

^^Easy goal to get big
    Impossible is Nothing

AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    search incline db press

mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by move120
    Plenty of Push Ups bro

oo and drink protein shakes lol

^^Easy goal to get big
    If you do push ups you can't add progressive overload. You will not grow very much if at all from push ups by them selves. The closest thing to making you grow push ups will do is create a higher mitacondrea density.

warrenpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    incline db flys, bench, and db press.

rusty hands make me happy goodLIFT's Avatar
    goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    incline presses and also try sum behind the neck presses! thats pretty much a shoudler excersises but when i do it i feel it on the highest point of my chest. also do sum incline flys. good luck

Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JonEightPackGuy
    Incline Presses

Eat more and it will grow, give it enough stimulation before though.
    “Methods are many,
    Principles are few,
    Methods often change,
    Principles never do.”

http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/bodybuilding.html

I heard this place, I r o n M ass was a pretty good place , they got (no G&N) pervs.

cpduk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah im trying to hit the upper chest as well, its a bitch to bring out.

Lower seems to be going alright, its just that collar bone I need to see disappear!

Anything incline will do it apparentely... and plenty of munch...

tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not that this will work for everyone, but its working for me. I do incline db on about a 15 degree incline with a very wide press and try to stick between 5-10 reps per set. Then finish up with some heavy incline flyes. Make sure you keep those shoulder blades tucked!!

Good Luck.
    Sometimes you have to see the bottom before you reach the top

R.I.P.
    Josh aka Fingers
    Steve P.
    Joe G.
    Tiffany G.
    Josh B.
    Steve Irwin (ultimate alpha)

DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    its annoying i do inclines and i have done incline flyes but didnt buyild much mass there...i still could feel the bone upper inner chest........is it because i dont have any muscle fibres there so i can never grow any muscle therE?