dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Why do you lose weight during sleep?

Well basically the name of the thread says it all. My friend called me today and was like, "Howcome when I went to sleep last night i was 182 and when I woke up I was 176..."

So that got me thinking...what the ****?

Could anyone answer this question for me? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

DJ

The Unforsaken is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Unforsaken is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Unforsaken is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Unforsaken is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Unforsaken is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Unforsaken is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Unforsaken is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Unforsaken is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Unforsaken is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Unforsaken is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Unforsaken is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Water loss from perspiration and the basic thermodynamics of producing body heat and maintaining your metabolic rate

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Water vapor. you can lose a lot of water through breathing. Like when you breath on glass and it fogs up. Imagine doing that for 8 hours. Also, you're gonna piss out a lot.
    I don't know either lol

dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirty-jersey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

thanks

Thanks for the rapid reply fellas, especially you W8 it seems like you are always responding to my newb questions.

I will rep you guys.
    "Nothing ventured, nothing gained..."

ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Or if you're like me and you have to piss like 5 times in the middle of the night...
    www.ScrillaBeats.com

IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ScrillaKeith
    Or if you're like me and you have to piss like 5 times in the middle of the night...
    try sipping your water 1-2 hours leading up to bed, rather then downing large amounts in a short time. worked for me

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ScrillaKeith
    don't drink so much water before bed
    <->

ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by IGF
    try sipping your water 1-2 hours leading up to bed, rather then downing large amounts in a short time. worked for me
    I don't really drink a lot of water before bed actually. It's probably b/c I workout at around 7 or 8pm, so that means two or three protein shakes, creatine; and the water I consume during workout is a sip or two in between sets. Thanks for the advice though.
    www.ScrillaBeats.com

Squat till you puke Addicted 2 Oats's Avatar
    Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^ im the same way, thank god the bathrooms right outside my room...

but then again, its not just at night either, i piss every half hour to 45 minutes on average, it drives me crazy.... think its just the way my body works because its been like that as long as i can remember

Originally Posted by Addicted 2 Oats
    ^ im the same way, thank god the bathrooms right outside my room...

but then again, its not just at night either, i piss every half hour to 45 minutes on average, it drives me crazy.... think its just the way my body works because its been like that as long as i can remember
    Either we have the bladders of a little girl or it has something to do with living in Mass.....(insert James Bond conspiracy music)
    www.ScrillaBeats.com

Squat till you puke Addicted 2 Oats's Avatar
    Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addicted 2 Oats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^ im guessin theres something in our water

zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500)
    You guys should keep a couple egg whites ready for when you get up to piss you can keep a constant supply of protein
    And if you happen to sleep through the night it's no loss, just might as well take advantage of breaking your sleep pattern

Bigger than Darklight The Real Deal's Avatar
    The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have to piss once but usually its rite in the middle...like i'll wake up 4 hrs into my sleep and then get the other 4 hrs after i piss....i never get my full 8 hrs straight