arthur_david has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question UK Junior Contests

Just a quick question. I can't find this information anywhere. I'm looking for contest dates in the Midlands area of the UK for 2006.
    I've heard there are some Junior National Qualifiers coming up but can't find the date.
    The Under 21 age group is what I'm after. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks!
    "That what don't kill you only makes you stronger, and the will to suceed only feeds the hunger"

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by arthur_david
    Just a quick question. I can't find this information anywhere. I'm looking for contest dates in the Midlands area of the UK for 2006.
    I've heard there are some Junior National Qualifiers coming up but can't find the date.
    The Under 21 age group is what I'm after. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks!

Majority of the midlands comps are like the mansfield classic, west midlands, east midlands, mr&mrs blackpool, mr.wigan.

If you go on the EFBB website and the NABBA website you should find the ones that you need, also you could buy 'the BEEF' which always has the competitions that are up coming over the next few months in the last pages of the mag.

arthur_david has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks!
    I've bought the Beef before, but find it hard to get hold of sometimes.
    I'll check out those websites though. Thanks for your help!
    "That what don't kill you only makes you stronger, and the will to suceed only feeds the hunger"