Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 85
    arthur_david is has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit arthur_david's BodySpace

Question UK Junior Contests

Just a quick question. I can't find this information anywhere. I'm looking for contest dates in the Midlands area of the UK for 2006.
    I've heard there are some Junior National Qualifiers coming up but can't find the date.
    The Under 21 age group is what I'm after. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks!
    "That what don't kill you only makes you stronger, and the will to suceed only feeds the hunger"

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3468
    BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BB is 4 life :)'s BodySpace
    Originally Posted by arthur_david
    Just a quick question. I can't find this information anywhere. I'm looking for contest dates in the Midlands area of the UK for 2006.
    I've heard there are some Junior National Qualifiers coming up but can't find the date.
    The Under 21 age group is what I'm after. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks!

Majority of the midlands comps are like the mansfield classic, west midlands, east midlands, mr&mrs blackpool, mr.wigan.

If you go on the EFBB website and the NABBA website you should find the ones that you need, also you could buy 'the BEEF' which always has the competitions that are up coming over the next few months in the last pages of the mag.

BodyPoints: 85
    arthur_david is has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit arthur_david's BodySpace
    Thanks!
    I've bought the Beef before, but find it hard to get hold of sometimes.
    I'll check out those websites though. Thanks for your help!
    "That what don't kill you only makes you stronger, and the will to suceed only feeds the hunger"