Closed Thread
Page 49 of 421 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 12628
    icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol that diamonddelts quote is right on the money

RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxMoose is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by justletmein View Post
    Hey Moose, where'd you get that nice breakdown?
    http://www.thedailyplate.com The daily plate is a great website to track your nutrution. Easy to use also.
    RxMoose Cuts Some Fat
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107061411

sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mtawali View Post
    Because Keto diet won't let you eat nut butter, veggies and **** like that. A general keto diet does not emphasize taking in good fats. A general keto diet is not that healthy in the long run.

This is just a very low carb diet. Carbs so low that you end up in ketosis.
    I don't believe this diet is overly healthy either, but I agree, it is miles better than regular keto.

I won't complain too much though, I did lose like 20 pounds on it, including water weight.
    'You don't make friends with salad'

Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm on my 4th day. So far so good. It's weird because I don't really feel full, but I am very satisfied and not hungry at all.

It's much better than the 40/40/20 split I was doing. I was doing carb timing (pre and post w/o and the first meal after pwo), and I was pretty hungry throughout the day.

I've already lost a few pounds of water weight. I'm just trying to get my abs a little more visible then I'll be doing a "clean bulk" for the rest of the year (maybe with a mini cut or two thrown in there) to put on some quality mass.
    www.freeworkoutlog.com - U Aware?

lacrosse34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lacrosse34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sbmarti2 View Post
    I don't believe this diet is overly healthy either, but I agree, it is miles better than regular keto.

I won't complain too much though, I did lose like 20 pounds on it, including water weight.
    yea, it really isn't healthy but it sure works. Just take a one a day vitamin for a little extra support, being that there's almost nothing nutritious about the diet.
    D

Kingkong ain't got nuthin Mtawali's Avatar
    Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lacrosse34 View Post
    yea, it really isn't healthy but it sure works. Just take a one a day vitamin for a little extra support, being that there's almost nothing nutritious about the diet.
    Really? How so?
    IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A PUNCH DON'T THROW ONE!!

lacrosse34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lacrosse34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mtawali View Post
    Really? How so?
    well, just by looking at what your eating, there's nothing nutritionally based..no vegetables, no milk..its eggs, pb, nuts, chicken, lettuce, fish/red meat, and shakes. that's why i say some kind of multi vitamin to get your basics in.
    D

Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well, just by looking at what your eating, there's nothing nutritionally based..no vegetables, no milk..its eggs, pb, nuts, chicken, lettuce, fish/red meat, and shakes. that's why i say some kind of multi vitamin to get your basics in.
    So in your opinion, what would make it a nutritious diet? What's missing?

BTW, I eat brocolli and asparagus (veggies), salmon, eggs, chicken titty. These are nutritious foods.

You said no veggies but then u mention lettuce in the same post. LOL

DUDE

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    zzzzzzzzzz
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

Pistons 44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After the first two days I had some serious doubts about continuing this diet as I felt sluggish and the last thing my body felt like doing was going to the gym. I guess that was just the ajusting period, because now i have more energy than before and just did a solid 40 min of cardio and feel great. Lets hope it keeps up.

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pistons 44 View Post
    After the first two days I had some serious doubts about continuing this diet as I felt sluggish and the last thing my body felt like doing was going to the gym. I guess that was just the ajusting period, because now i have more energy than before and just did a solid 40 min of cardio and feel great. Lets hope it keeps up.
    It will-the first week or so are the toughest until the body has a chance to switch over to ketones for energy. Stick with it

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing nutritionally based? LOL...

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this guy definitley knows what he is talking about (rolls eyes)

Originally Posted by justletmein View Post
    Nothing nutritionally based? LOL...
    LMAO.......I thought I was the only one. I am trying to hear his side of the nutrition story. Maybe he is onto something!!!

Pistons 44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just curious as what pace people use while doing cardio on the treadmill...the heart rate monitors at my gym weren't too well today so i was just wonderin if the low intensity cardio should be in the 3-4 MPH range or a little faster than that. I know the main idea is to stay under 120 BMP so I'm just lookin for a ballpark pace until I can get to a treadmill that is accurate.

InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn a 49 page thread about a diet and not ONE mention of the word alcohol... guys, I love drinking - a lot. I party probably 3-5 times a week on average and diet or no diet theres no way in hell I'm giving it up. Sooo.... does alcohol affect ketosis in any way? I'm fine with drinking straight vodka or tequila if I need to... I never drink beer anymore or anything with sugar (mixed drinks). It's always sugar free/diet mixed drinks etc.

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by InterSpool View Post
    damn a 49 page thread about a diet and not ONE mention of the word alcohol... guys, I love drinking - a lot. I party probably 3-5 times a week on average and diet or no diet theres no way in hell I'm giving it up. Sooo.... does alcohol affect ketosis in any way? I'm fine with drinking straight vodka or tequila if I need to... I never drink beer anymore or anything with sugar (mixed drinks). It's always sugar free/diet mixed drinks etc.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

this diet is for bodybuilders, not lazy people who cant give up a poison

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    You won't get the same results in the same amount of time as Dave, Matty, or someone using AAS. Which is why I was referring to the use of AAS and this diet. People want to see Matty results, 50lbs. loss since January while gaining mass, strength and losing bodyfat. I just see a lot of people here upset that they aren't losing fast enough on any diet, not just with this one... They see this diet, how well it works, but fail to realize the use of AAS is whats making it work so effectively.

Then again, what diet doesn't work when your in a deficit?

But as you said and getbustered said, what diet doesn't work better with AAS?

Actually no man,even if it's a first cycle you wont gain muscle and drop bodyfat while in a severe calorie deficit and even with huge amounts of Trenb. it's hard to gain much strenght eating so little...
    Only difference from naturals and non-naturals doing this diet is that we probably could hang on more muscle and strenght while performing more activitie and a faster recovery,other then that it will burn the fat the same way,unless someone using huge amounts of T3,ECA,Clen,DNP,stuff like that...

InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InterSpool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

this diet is for bodybuilders, not lazy people who cant give up a poison
    I have read every single one of your posts and take each one very seriously. I am disheartened that you would blow off my question with such animosity. Alcohol may be a "poison", but it can be worked around (or so I think... which was my original question...). I'm wondering if it is possible with this diet.... I'm NOT a bodybuilder, but someone who can conform to extremes when it comes to creating a body they wish to achieve. Would you, or anyone else like to elaborate on the subject?

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have read every single one of your posts and take each one very seriously. I am disheartened that you would blow off my question with such animosity. Alcohol may be a "poison", but it can be worked around (or so I think... which was my original question...). I'm wondering if it is possible with this diet.... I'm NOT a bodybuilder, but someone who can conform to extremes when it comes to creating a body they wish to achieve. Would you, or anyone else like to elaborate on the subject?
    Do the diet and have alcool for your cheat meal and it's done...

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    actually you can drink alcohol on this diet. all it will do is hold you back longer. diet soda + liquor(no carbs)

problem is it will keep you in ketosis but he alcohol will hold back fat burning so you can burn off alcoholic calories.

go ahead and take it and just slow down th diet

this diet doesnt work

Iron Mulisha Athlete

nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    HOLY ****.

you look ****in ridiculous. congrats bro.
    My Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3338131

Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    this guy definitley knows what he is talking about (rolls eyes)
    don't nail me for not going into detail here..i do know what I'm talking about. I'm only a bio major with a 3.9 GPA. i may not be some nutritional or ketogenic guru, i was just making an innocent observation thats all. by "nothing nutrition based," in clearer wording, i meant there's not a large amount of nutritional value towards the person as a whole. Yes, of course there is some nutrition in what we are eating or else..well, we wouldn't survive;thats obvious. But when looking at a normal diet of "eating healthy" like FRUITS and vegetables and salads (with more than just lettuce), theres a lot we're not getting.

In no way am i bashing this diet cause its pretty much the same one that helped me lose 100lbs 5 yrs ago, as well as already have lost 12 in the past 2 weeks on my cut. Again, just making an innocent observation.

in other words..cheat meal is sunday maybe some pizza, wings, and a cold one or two are looking good.
    D

colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50) colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50) colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50) colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50) colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50) colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50) colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50) colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50) colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50) colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50) colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this diet doesnt work
    lookin good, but you have some STRONG GYNO LOL!!!
    iRep

Registered User Bodybuilder8806's Avatar
    Bodybuilder8806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodybuilder8806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodybuilder8806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodybuilder8806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodybuilder8806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodybuilder8806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ciannone View Post
    His gyno actually isn't that noticable at all, what I think is funny is you bashing him without anything to show for it. Post some pics and lets do some comparing.

on my off day should i limit or cut in half the number of carbs?
    D

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this diet doesnt work
    Jesus Christ!!!!
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn Matty, your hard work DEFINITELY paid off. You look geat!

Originally Posted by ciannone View Post
    post pics pussy

thanks for all the positive comments every one else

Iron Mulisha Athlete

Closed Thread